why do you sin/free will

So consciousness is a "thing", not a "no thing"? Please provide proof of it being a "thing".
Consciousness that proceed from you is incorporeal. Which means it proceeds from a material thing.

Consciousness which exists outside of space and time has no material form and in no way is associated with a thing other than it created the material world.
But the consciousness inside us wasn't made by a thing, now was it?
The spirit that God put in you is not your consciousness. Your consciousness is separate from God.
Do you make this shit up as you go along? :lol:
No. It is well thought out. I have been searching for truth for 23 years.
What were you doing before that, smoking crack? :biggrin:

Consciousness that proceed from you is incorporeal. Which means it proceeds from a material thing.

Consciousness which exists outside of space and time has no material form and in no way is associated with a thing other than it created the material world.
But the consciousness inside us wasn't made by a thing, now was it?
The spirit that God put in you is not your consciousness. Your consciousness is separate from God.
Do you make this shit up as you go along? :lol:
No. It is well thought out. I have been searching for truth for 23 years.
What were you doing before that, smoking crack? :biggrin:
No. Being someone like you.

if you believe in total free will, why do you sin??
these priests, of all people, should know not to sin---but they do..why? -- if there is total free will

85% of murders are committed by males
murder is a sin [ yes? ]..85% is too large a number to refute/argue/etc
why do females ''''choose'''' not to commit the sin of murder at the rate that males do??
....some groups of humans commit murder at much higher rates than other groups..why? if there is total free will

I never sin. I always do exactly as God commands. Do this, don't do that.

It's easy.

BTW, Moses killed an Egyptian. The subject of the command to not murder is not about homicide.

if setting aside the divine commands is a sin that results in death, then teaching others to defy the law of God is murder in the eyes of God.

Why do people do it anyway? I can't tell you. Its suicidal stupidity. Ask ding or Meriweather. They seem to think that the law of God was abolished and that murder is a religious duty .

Last edited:
these priests, of all people, should know not to sin---but they do..why? -- if there is total free will

why do females ''''choose'''' not to commit the sin of murder at the rate that males do??
....some groups of humans commit murder at much higher rates than other groups..why? if there is total free will

It's easy.

BTW, Moses killed an Egyptian. The subject of the command to not murder is not about homicide.

if setting aside the divine commands is a sin that results in death, then teaching others to defy the law of God is murder in the eyes of God.

Why do people do it anyway? I can't tell you. Its suicidal stupidity. Ask ding or Meriweather. They seem to think that the law of God was abolished and that murder is a religious duty .
Do you keep all 613 commandments?

It's easy.

When you get around to keeping the first commandment we'll talk. In the meantime what else can I say to you aside from,

"fuck off, you are a deranged serial killer."

Last edited:

It's easy.

When you get around to keeping the first commandment we'll talk. In the meantime what else can I say to you aside from,

I'm not interested in debating theology with you. I am merely asking you a question in response to your outlandish claim that you keep all of God's commands.

It's easy.

I'm not interested in debating theology with you. I am merely asking you a question in response to your outlandish claim that you keep all of God's commands.

All you are doing is trying to lure the gullible into a dark alley so you can fuck up their mind like yours was fucked up. There is blood on your hands and blood dripping from your lips in full view of heaven and earth.

You have been charged with murder.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you.,

It's easy.

All you are doing is trying to lure the gullible into a dark alley so you can fuck up their mind like yours was fucked up. There is blood on your hands and blood dripping from your lips in full view of heaven and earth.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you.,
Does that mean you don't keep all 613 commandments?

Or is it that you don't believe in all 613 commandments?

It's easy.

Where do you place your response on this pyramid?

grahams_hierarchy_of_disagreement-en-svg.png

maybe I missed it--if I did please refer to the post where YOU explain why YOU sin
if it's SO easy just to choose not to sin--why do YOU do it??

maybe I missed it--if I did please refer to the post where YOU explain why YOU sin
why do you sin/free will
??
why do you sin if it's so easy not to....??
answer please
Who said it was easy not to sin? The real question is why do people deny not sinning? Admitting the sin is easy. Not committing the sin is hard. If people stopped denying their sins then not committing the sin would become easier.

why do you sin/free will
??
answer please
Who said it was easy not to sin? The real question is why do people deny not sinning? Admitting the sin is easy. Not committing the sin is hard. If people stopped denying their sins then not committing the sin would become easier.
--then why is it so hard if there is free will?
it should be easy--just say no---see how easy it is

if it's not easy not to sin, that means there is not free will!

why do you sin/free will
??
answer please

Because sometimes it's easier to just tell yourself you didn't sin.

why do you sin/free will
??
answer please

What would be a more difficult decision for you to make; 1. I told you the decision 2. You had to make the decision.

#2 is the more difficult decision to make because #1 is no decision at all. #1 is having no free will. #2 is having free will.

why do you sin/free will
??
answer please

What would be a more difficult decision for you to make; 1. I told you the decision 2. You had to make the decision.

#2 is the more difficult decision to make because #1 is no decision at all. #1 is having no free will. #2 is having free will.
why you YOU sin?

??
answer please

why you YOU sin?
To distance myself from God?

Forum List

Back