Why Do Whites Believe African...

If you read my posts then you would know that I was asking why do whites deflect. Saying that I am whining only illustrates my point and proves you are emotional about the subject.
And if you read all of the posts - you would see that literally nobody has deflected. :dunno:

My sincere proposal to IM2 and Asclepias for their "reparations":

We pay to send your ass back to Africa. Not kidding. We cover the costs - you go back to your own nation.

Your ancestors paid a horrible price. But that price was paid in full for you - and you were born with a silver fuck'n spoon in your mouth. The greatest nation in the world. Complete and total freedom to be whatever you want to be, do whatever you want to do.

And all you do is complain and play the victim. If it is so awful here - I will lead a movement to send your ass back to Africa. And you can experience straw huts and no electricity. You know. To make up for slavery. We'll put your right back to the situation as if slavery had never occurred. What more could you ask for than that?!?

I have a proposal for you. Turn black and try to live for a few years without committing suicide..

Then come talk to us.

If you read my posts then you would know that I was asking why do whites deflect. Saying that I am whining only illustrates my point and proves you are emotional about the subject.
And if you read all of the posts - you would see that literally nobody has deflected. :dunno:
Bullshit. Practically everyone has deflected expect those with intelligence unlike you.

And note her sweatshirt. What a great way of going about it. Nothing makes me sensitive to your plight than screaming "Give me X bitch". :eusa_doh:

I'll tell you, that community is in a shit-ton of trouble. Anything on the left regresses until it hits neanderthal era behavior. And the African-American community is there. Just a bunch of thugs stealing from each other, rioting, burning everything down, and killing each other (while fornicating like animals and refusing to take responsibility for the offspring they produce).

We pay to send your ass back to Africa. Not kidding. We cover the costs - you go back to your own nation.

Your ancestors paid a horrible price. But that price was paid in full for you - and you were born with a silver fuck'n spoon in your mouth. The greatest nation in the world. Complete and total freedom to be whatever you want to be, do whatever you want to do.

And all you do is complain and play the victim. If it is so awful here - I will lead a movement to send your ass back to Africa. And you can experience straw huts and no electricity. You know. To make up for slavery. We'll put your right back to the situation as if slavery had never occurred. What more could you ask for than that?!?

I have a proposal for you. Turn black and try to live for a few years without committing suicide..

Then come talk to us.
On the other hand being able to attract a white woman might make him want to stay Black.

Then come talk to us.
In other words - you're just trying to find a way to cash in and become wealthy without having to actually work for it? Got it.

Then come talk to us.
In other words - you're just trying to find a way to cash in and become wealthy without having to actually work for it? Got it.
Back wages the ancestors worked for belong to their descendants. Most intelligent races understand this concept quite easily. What happened to white peoples intellect?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Back wages the ancestors worked for belong to their descendants.
Well that is a new, interesting take from the left! I've spent the last 30 years listening to you people claim that the government has every right to confiscate everything in the "Death Tax" because one does not have the right to inherit from their parents.

But now you're claiming that one has a right to inherit from their great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grand-uncle? :lmao:

Back wages the ancestors worked for belong to their descendants
And not for nothing - but the "wages" from that era were like a penny per day. So we would "owe" you $3.65 per year.

Now all you have to do is provide indisputable documentation that you are the direct descendant of a slave. Because - that is the legal requirement for matters of estate. Good luck!

No desperation to it. All women want us.
Yep. Nothing attracts a woman more than an unemployed beggar whining for handouts!

laugh.gif

Back wages the ancestors worked for belong to their descendants.
Well that is a new, interesting take from the left! I've spent the last 30 years listening to you people claim that the government has every right to confiscate everything in the "Death Tax" because one does not have the right to inherit from their parents.

But now you're claiming that one has a right to inherit from their great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grand-uncle? :lmao:
You've never listened to me talk about the death tax. Are you retarded or is it you just dont know what you are talking about?

I dont think you quite thought that last one through. First if you are the only livinging relative the answer would be yes. You do realize you cant be descended from your uncle right? Is this just another indication of your lack of intelligence or just innocent ignorance?

You've never listened to me talk about the death tax.
I never said I did (psst....your illiteracy is showing again). I clearly said the left. Try to keep up here.
Actually you did unless you dont understand the words you wrote. Why are you so stupid?

"I've spent the last 30 years listening to you people claim that the government has every right to confiscate everything in the "Death Tax" because one does not have the right to inherit from their parents."

Forum List

Back