Why Do Whites Believe African...

If the government aka our tax paying dollars, become a mandatory expense to descendents of slaves, there wouldn't be much we can do about it. There are many other avenues being paid out of our tax paying dollars that I disagree with, as many do. If it comes to be, so be it. I would hope that would be the end of anyone thinking they are entitled.
Its not about entitlement. That implies a handout. Its about getting the wages our ancestors were due but were forced to forgo. Plus interest.
Can you provide a calculation of what you would consider fair? I have asked this question in other forums and never gotten a reasoned answer.
Reasoned? According to who?
I did not accuse you have not having provided reasoned estimates of what would be due and to whom that amount would be paid. If you have provided these figures somewhere else, I may not have read them. I would appreciate your calculations of what you would consider fair, including lost wages plus interest. This is a serious inquiry and I am truly curious about what you figure should be provided in reparations, regardless of the source.
Can you start another thread on it? I dont want this to wind up being another reason for people to deflect.
OK. Done, and done.

Last edited:
It doesnt make sense to you because you lack intelligence.

No it didnt happen. There is zero proof it happend.

Africa is...well its in Africa. Even if your claim was true what does that have to do with the US doing reparations? It has dick to do with another country or continent.
Of course, only saavy cheornaya like you can make sense out your claims.
And yes, Africa is Africa. What's your point?
Again, you are correct. Demanding reparations from one nation to another country or continent is a dick idea.
Reparations is another way that black "victims" think they can get their dickskinners on more free "white" money. Get over yourself. YOU have never been a slave in this country. I have never owned slaves, black or otherwise. YOU have no claim on MY earnings. Get it?
Now, go get a job or establish a business of your own and earn your own living. Quit trying to browbeat honest people into paying for your butthurt.
My point is since the US is responsible for what occurred in the US why do white people deflect to Africa? Cant you read?
I can read, but apparently you have a problem clearly conveying your thoughts. If the question is: "Why do white people deflect to Africa?", my response to you is, why do some black people consistently consider demanding reparations from modern day, white Americans for slavery that: was never suffered by modern day black Americans, and that was never perpetrated by modern day white Americans? Oh, and you are aware that the United States wasn't the only country where blacks were enslaved? And, that whites were not the sole holders of slaves, black, or otherwise? How do you feel the descendants of Native Americans who were enslaved (at times by blacks), or those who descended from indentured servants (most white)? What are they owed? And who should pay reparations to them?
Thats where you are failing. When I ask a question your response should be a answer not a question deflecting from my question.
OK, the US is responsible for what has occurred here. But slavery has not been an issue for 150+ years. Civil rights has been hard fought and well won in the late 60s, early 70s. But not all white people are responsible for whatever grievances you air on behalf of blacks. And not all blacks share your grievances or blame others (whites). So, in order to more accurately answer your question, WHO in the US are you claiming is responsible for WHAT? I am not deflecting to the actions of Africans several hundred years past. But you want an answer that cannot exist without further explanation or clarification.
Who should pay reparations to whom for what injuries?

This one tried to dig deep didn't he? First off, the issue goes way past slavery. Civil rights laws are still being violated. Most blacks do not tell white people their true feelings about race because it's a waste of time. If you don't know what reparations would be for, enroll in black history courses. Now the reality is this would be a case against the US government. That would be who our grievance is against.

Of course! Only the black "victim" gets to tell you when this is over, WT. I guess calling the shots on an anonymous message board makes him feel powerful. Oh, that and telling us repeatedly how white chicks let him abuse him because he's so big and powerful.

Yep because you whites had 300 years to get it right and have not.

Of course! Only the black "victim" gets to tell you when this is over, WT. I guess calling the shots on an anonymous message board makes him feel powerful. Oh, that and telling us repeatedly how white chicks let him abuse him because he's so big and powerful.

Yep because you whites had 300 years to get it right and have not.

I just want to say, IM2, that IF you are a white racist troll, playing a role to make blacks look as bad as a neo nazi troll would imagine them to be,

you are killing it.

Tell you what, if you can prove someone's ancestors owned slaves from africa, sue them in court and go after the inherited wealth from that family.

Then say good bye to the democrook party.

Why would I sue some random white person? Reparations are to be paid by the US not some individual.
Not with my tax dollars it won't. Go get a job you freeloading bum. Quit begging for help from white people.
Thou Shalt Not Covet Thy Neighbor's Goods

Mooching is a gateway to robbery.

At the first National Reparations Convention in Chicago in 2001, a proposal by Howshua Amariel, a Chicago social activist, would require the federal government to make reparations to proven descendants of slaves. In addition, Amariel stated "For those blacks who wish to remain in America, they should receive reparations in the form of free education, free medical, free legal and free financial aid for 50 years with no taxes levied," and "For those desiring to leave America, every black person would receive a million dollars or more, backed by gold, in reparation." At the convention Amariel's proposal received approval from the 100 or so participants,[8]nevertheless the question of who would receive such payments, who should pay them and in what amount, has remained highly controversial,[9][10] since the United States Census does not track descent from slaves or slave owners and relies on self-reported racial categories.
Reparations for slavery debate in the United States - Wikipedia

~S~

And your opinion of who wasn't what is not being considered.
Well of course it’s “not” being “considered”. The only people discussing this shit is you and three of your buddies in your mom’s basement. None of you will consider the fact that none of you were slaves.

Oh...and it’s not “opinion”, snowflake. You were NOT a slave. Period. You’d have to be about 165 years old for that to be even remotely possible.

What you say is not being considered but reparations are.

It's an opinion because reparations have nothing to do with me being a slave or not since things happened after slavery that I have experienced and still experience.

Considered, mocked, denied.

Far more important people than you are looking at this issue and they ain't mocking or denying,

You will never ever get reparations from the US. Like ever.

Where my reparations be at?
Thats for you to figure out.

A black guy stole my grandmother's stuff, pay me reparations.
Sue the Black guy since he didnt steal from the vast majority of white grandmothers. Thats a personal issue.

As soon as you sue the slave owner who didn't own every slave.
Nope. If I were inclined I would sue the government for legalizing slavery. See I am smart. You want small potatoes. I want the bank plus interest.

A black guy stole my grandmother's stuff.
You're black.
Pay me, plus interest.

And your opinion of who wasn't what is not being considered.
Well of course it’s “not” being “considered”. The only people discussing this shit is you and three of your buddies in your mom’s basement. None of you will consider the fact that none of you were slaves.

Oh...and it’s not “opinion”, snowflake. You were NOT a slave. Period. You’d have to be about 165 years old for that to be even remotely possible.

It's an opinion because reparations have nothing to do with me being a slave or not since things happened after slavery that I have experienced and still experience.

Far more important people than you are looking at this issue and they ain't mocking or denying,

As long as whites are around I agree. Whites lack the moral character to ever pay their debts so they will fight to the death to keep this country from paying its debt to the Black race.

As long as whites are around I agree. Whites lack the moral character to ever pay their debts so they will fight to the death to keep this country from paying its debt to the Black race.

Sorry, not my debts.

Sorry, not my debts.
Of course not but you will pay your taxes so the country can pay its debts.

That means whites have to give back over 240 years of handouts.
Well there were no "handouts" until the 1930's when FDR completely and totally shredded the U.S. Constitution. And the African-American community received ALL of the same handouts at that time and ever since.

You need to get your facts straight before calling for radical solutions to problems that never existed!

Sue the Black guy since he didnt steal from the vast majority of white grandmothers. Thats a personal issue.
Have the slave sue the slave owner - since I was never a slave owner and you were never a slave.

Damn man - you couldn't have said something more stupid.

Tell you what, if you can prove someone's ancestors owned slaves from africa, sue them in court and go after the inherited wealth from that family.

Then say good bye to the democrook party.

Why would I sue some random white person? Reparations are to be paid by the US not some individual.
Not with my tax dollars it won't. Go get a job you freeloading bum. Quit begging for help from white people.
Thou Shalt Not Covet Thy Neighbor's Goods

Mooching is a gateway to robbery.

You might want check yourself there son. We are here because you whites coveted us for labor,

And that damn sure was a gateway to robbery.

:Boom2:

Have the slave sue the slave owner - since I was never a slave owner and you were never a slave.

No. Your legal advice is pathetic. Its obvious you are not intelligent enough to be an attorney. When I want your advice about hair lice or something I will PM you.

Last edited:
Well there were no "handouts" until the 1930's when FDR completely and totally shredded the U.S. Constitution. And the African-American community received ALL of the same handouts at that time and ever since.

You need to get your facts straight before calling for radical solutions to problems that never existed!
What hand outs did Blacks receive that whites didn't receive first?

Of course not but you will pay your taxes so the country can pay its debts.
But the nation has no "debts" to the African-American community. None. Hell, America didn't even take your lands like they did to the Native Americans. You literally have no case, no cause, no plight here. None.

You're hoping to cash in on this but it's never going to happen, snowflake.

What hand outs did Blacks receive that whites didn't receive first?
That is exactly what I just stated, stupid. :laughing0301:

No. The slave owner would not have existed had the trade not been made legal by the government.

But again, we have things that went past slavery and things that occur today, You don't have an out.

Hence it is you who made the stupid comment.

No. Your legal advise is pathetic.
But not nearly as "pathetic" as your literacy rate. It's spelled "advice" you dumb shit. :lmao:

Maybe we should give you "reparations" - in the form of exponentially more education. You're dumb ass desperately need it.

Forum List

Back