Why Do Whites Believe African...

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
countries had a policy of selling servants to white slave traders as a way of trying to deflect on any talk of reparations from the US? I always wondered about this and I think I have it figured out. Its got to be some sort of cognitive dissonance at play. Whites make up and made up a lot of stories to justify all the criminal things they have and still do. I guess they think having some traitors help them procure slaves means the practice was one that Africans practiced as a national policy. Its a good thing having access to research from Black authors that tell the truth.

countries had a policy of selling servants to white slave traders as a way of trying to deflect on any talk of reparations from the US? I always wondered about this and I think I have it figured out. Its got to be some sort of cognitive dissonance at play. Whites make up and made up a lot of stories to justify all the criminal things they have and still do. I guess they think having some traitors help them procure slaves means the practice was one that Africans practiced as a national policy. Its a good thing having access to research from Black authors that tell the truth.

Your op question does not make sense.

We believe it happened because it did happen.

We use it as a response to bat shit crazy libs who pretend taht whites have sooooo evul.

Reparations? For what?

We use it as a response to bat shit crazy libs who pretend taht whites have sooooo evul.
It doesnt make sense to you because you lack intelligence.

No it didnt happen. There is zero proof it happend.

Africa is...well its in Africa. Even if your claim was true what does that have to do with the US doing reparations? It has dick to do with another country or continent.

You ain't getting paid because your Kunta Kinte ancestors sold your mud hut dwellers as slaves.

Africa is...well its in Africa. Even if your claim was true what does that have to do with the US doing reparations? It has dick to do with another country or continent.

No proof? What type of proof do you want? Photographs from the 1500s? lol!!

Wait a minute! After ALL THE AID MONEY the US has squandered on Africa you now claim reparations?

Wait a minute! After ALL THE AID MONEY the US has squandered on Africa you now claim reparations?

A freeloader has an unlimited hunger for other people's money.

Tell you what, if you can prove someone's ancestors owned slaves from africa, sue them in court and go after the inherited wealth from that family.

Then say good bye to the democrook party.

We even gave them their own African country, in case they wanted to go back there. It's called "LIberia", but they sure made a mess out of the place.

What does aid to Africa have to do with it? I know you are not that smart but you would have to be a descendant of someone that was enslaved in the US to get reparations. Africa is not in the US. Are you really this slow or are you playing stupid?

What does aid to Africa have to do with it? I know you are not that smart but you would have to be a descendant of someone that was enslaved in the US to get reparations. Africa is not in the US. Are you really this slow or are you playing stupid?
Can you find any whites who owned slaves?

Tell you what, if you can prove someone's ancestors owned slaves from africa, sue them in court and go after the inherited wealth from that family.

Then say good bye to the democrook party.

Why would I sue some random white person? Reparations are to be paid by the US not some individual.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Can you find any whites who owned slaves?
Why would I waste my time doing that?

My father and several of his brothers, fought in WWII to protect you from Nazis.

HOw much money would be credited to my account for that?

No proof? What type of proof do you want? Photographs from the 1500s? lol!!
I want proof from a Black person. Photos werent invented then and even if they were they wouldnt capture a African country willingly selling slaves.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

My father and several of his brothers, fought in WWII to protect you from Nazis.

HOw much money would be credited to my account for that?
zero. several of my ancestors protected your ancestors.

Forum List

Back