Why Do Whites Believe African...

This is the OP.

Why Do Whites Believe African countries had a policy of selling servants to white slave traders as a way of trying to deflect on any talk of reparations from the US? I always wondered about this and I think I have it figured out. Its got to be some sort of cognitive dissonance at play. Whites make up and made up a lot of stories to justify all the criminal things they have and still do. I guess they think having some traitors help them procure slaves means the practice was one that Africans practiced as a national policy. Its a good thing having access to research from Black authors that tell the truth.

The retards saw the word reparations and could not se any word after that.

The question posed is why do whites believe African countries had a policy of selling servants to white slave traders.

I see this has hit page 40 and not one white person here has addressed this question.

Maybe it's time we began to.

Its just white boy fear. They start saying all kinds of weird shit when they are stressed.
Yes...I am terribly “stressed” as I lay here comfortably with my family, laughing really hard at most of what you post. The “stress”. Oh the “stress”.

You must be due to the fact you never answered the OP.

Why Do Whites Believe African countries had a policy of selling servants to white slave traders as a way of trying to deflect on any talk of reparations from the US? I always wondered about this and I think I have it figured out. Its got to be some sort of cognitive dissonance at play. Whites make up and made up a lot of stories to justify all the criminal things they have and still do. I guess they think having some traitors help them procure slaves means the practice was one that Africans practiced as a national policy. Its a good thing having access to research from Black authors that tell the truth.

countries had a policy of selling servants to white slave traders as a way of trying to deflect on any talk of reparations from the US? I always wondered about this and I think I have it figured out. Its got to be some sort of cognitive dissonance at play. Whites make up and made up a lot of stories to justify all the criminal things they have and still do. I guess they think having some traitors help them procure slaves means the practice was one that Africans practiced as a national policy. Its a good thing having access to research from Black authors that tell the truth.

Ummm, probably because it is factual that blacks, captured other blacks, and sold them into slavery. As far as reparations go, as soon as you agree to pay the families of the 300,000 odd Union soldiers who died freeing the slaves then you might have a point. But, as you ignore them, and their sacrifice. Piss off. You don't "deserve" a thin fucking dime you lazy prick.

Tell you what, if you can prove someone's ancestors owned slaves from africa, sue them in court and go after the inherited wealth from that family.

Then say good bye to the democrook party.

countries had a policy of selling servants to white slave traders as a way of trying to deflect on any talk of reparations from the US? I always wondered about this and I think I have it figured out. Its got to be some sort of cognitive dissonance at play. Whites make up and made up a lot of stories to justify all the criminal things they have and still do. I guess they think having some traitors help them procure slaves means the practice was one that Africans practiced as a national policy. Its a good thing having access to research from Black authors that tell the truth.

Ummm, probably because it is factual that blacks, captured other blacks, and sold them into slavery. As far as reparations go, as soon as you agree to pay the families of the 300,000 odd Union soldiers who died freeing the slaves then you might have a point. But, as you ignore them, and their sacrifice. Piss off. You don't "deserve" a thin fucking dime you lazy prick.
"Blacks" capturing other Blacks doesnt mean it was a nationwide policy. Thats like saying Whites becoming opioid addicts is a national policy.

"Blacks" capturing other Blacks doesnt mean it was a nationwide policy. Thats like saying Whites becoming opioid addicts is a national policy.

There were no nations you moron. There were tribes raiding tribes. It took the white man to create countries. That is just a simple fact. The closes there was to a black country was Matabele Land, and the Zulu's. Other than that it was purely tribal.

There were no nations you moron. There were tribes raiding tribes. It took the white man to create countries. That is just a simple fact. The closes there was to a black country was Matabele Land, and the Zulu's. Other than that it was purely tribal.
Yes there were nations. Repeating white boy lies doesnt win you any points. Before whites were even able to conceptualize nations Africans had built too many to count. Thats the simple facts.

Why Do Whites Believe African countries had a policy of selling servants to white slave traders as a way of trying to deflect on any talk of reparations from the US?
How can one “answer” an incoherent statement/question due to atrocious grammar?

The way that statement/question is phrased states that African colonies sold servants to white traders as a way to deflect discussions of reparations. The atrocious grammar points the deflection at the African colonies. Which makes absolutely no sense as there were no discussions of “reparations” during then 1700’s.

If you two can work together to form a single coherent question - I will gladly provide my view point on it. Let me know.

No so factual as you think. Nobody died to free slaves. And then there is Jim Crow that lasted into our lifetimes and modern racism all that happened after slavery. So what did those white soldiers really sacrifice, liar?

Before whites were even able to conceptualize nations Africans had built too many to count. Thats the simple facts.
Dude...most Africa doesn’t even have electricity yet. There were no nations. There were only tribes or colonies. That’s it.
What makes you think electricity has anything to do with having a nation? Obviously you have no clue what "nation" means.

and modern racism all that happened after slavery.
Well that is idiotic. This would be like me whining that liberals hate conservatives. They do. But that doesn’t affect my life. Just because someone hates you because you’re black isn’t an excuse for you to declare your life was cheated and you are owed reparations.

As long as the government isn’t discriminating - you have nothing to complain about. A private citizen has the right to like or dislike anyone for any reason.

What makes you think electricity has anything to do with having a nation? Obviously you have no clue what "nation" means.
Because it illustrates how far behind Africa is. If they had nations before “white people” (as you claim), then they would be exponentially further ahead.

Why Do Whites Believe African countries had a policy of selling servants to white slave traders as a way of trying to deflect on any talk of reparations from the US?
How can one “answer” an incoherent statement/question due to atrocious grammar?

The way that statement/question is phrased states that African colonies sold servants to white traders as a way to deflect discussions of reparations. The atrocious grammar points the deflection at the African colonies. Which makes absolutely no sense as there were no discussions of “reparations” during then 1700’s.

If you two can work together to form a single coherent question - I will gladly provide my view point on it. Let me know.

If you can't read that's your fault for being illiterate. Because that's not what it read.

The question is why do whites BELIEVE African countries had this policy AS A WAY to deflect discussions of reparations. Not that Africans sold servants as a way to deflect discussions of reparations.The question meant that whites use this claim during discussions of reparations to deflect. So either you are dishonest or illiterate.

I always wondered about this and I think I have it figured out. Its got to be some sort of cognitive dissonance at play. Whites make up and made up a lot of stories to justify all the criminal things they have and still do. I guess they think having some traitors help them procure slaves means the practice was one that Africans practiced as a national policy. Its a good thing having access to research from Black authors that tell the truth.

Because it illustrates how far behind Africa is. If they had nations before “white people” (as you claim), then they would be exponentially further ahead.
Thats called retarded thinking and faulty logic. One doesnt need electricity to be a nation and they were exponentially further ahead. Thats why whites had to be educated by Blacks...twice.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
and modern racism all that happened after slavery.
Well that is idiotic. This would be like me whining that liberals hate conservatives. They do. But that doesn’t affect my life. Just because someone hates you because you’re black isn’t an excuse for you to declare your life was cheated and you are owed reparations.

As long as the government isn’t discriminating - you have nothing to complain about. A private citizen has the right to like or dislike anyone for any reason.

Wrong answer retard. Things go a lot further than somebody white saying they hate us.

Thats called retarded thinking and faulty logic. One doesnt need electricity to be a nation and they were exponentially further ahead. Thats why whites had to be educated by Blacks...twice.

As we plainly see Patriot is ignorant and illiterate. He knows nothing about Africa. The punk is a waste of time.

The question is why do whites BELIEVE African countries had this policy AS A WAY to deflect discussions of reparations. Not that Africans sold servants as a way to deflect discussions of reparations.The question meant that whites use this claim during discussions of reparations to deflect. So either you are dishonest or illiterate.
Repeating atrocious grammar doesn’t make it any less atrocious. :lmao:

Let me show you how that would look if it were properly written:
Why do whites believe that African countries had a policy of selling servants to white slave traders? Is that their way of trying to deflect any talk of reparations responsibilities from the US?
The way you to nitwits worded it, the African nations were selling (and I quote) “as a way to deflect discussions of reparations”. I don’t expect you to understand. Your IQ is not exactly up to standard.

The Slaves are dead, have been for decades, who is it that would be entitled to any reparations?

Don’t tell me it would be you, because your great, great, great, great grandmother was a slave! You didn’t endure their pain and suffering.

Can you provide proof anyone living in America today was a Slave owner?

Just admit it, you want a free ride, and you use this White Supremacy crap to blur the truth....

Also, when you come knocking on my door looking for something, I doubt you’ll like what I give you....’

Its not about entitlement. That implies a handout. Its about getting the wages our ancestors were due but were forced to forgo. Plus interest.
Can you provide a calculation of what you would consider fair? I have asked this question in other forums and never gotten a reasoned answer.
Reasoned? According to who?
I did not accuse you have not having provided reasoned estimates of what would be due and to whom that amount would be paid. If you have provided these figures somewhere else, I may not have read them. I would appreciate your calculations of what you would consider fair, including lost wages plus interest. This is a serious inquiry and I am truly curious about what you figure should be provided in reparations, regardless of the source.
Can you start another thread on it? I dont want this to wind up being another reason for people to deflect.
OK. Done, and done.
Slavery has existing pretty much everywhere throughout history. While it was and is wrong, it was legal in this country as well as others. I am glad it has ended here. To expect compensation for something you had no control of or involvement is not rational. Most of us probably had ancestors that were somehow, somewhere slaves or slave owners. People have been oppressed here and in other countries forever, this does not mean you are owed anything. To expect compensation is just greed.

Forum List

Back