Why do white people get so mad when

Why can't today's whites do a better job at dismantling the oppressive system their ancestors created instead of trying to uphold it as much as possible for themselves? This of course doesn't apply to all whites as far as taking advantage, but it applies to alot of whites. The question jackass, was why do whites act exactly just like how you're reacting when certain points are brought up, can you retard brain properly process that question without getting emotional?

I don't know why can't we?

Of course, it might help if we knew what it is exactly that we're supposed to do. If we're supposed to dismantle "the oppressive system" it might help if you told us what exactly is oppressing blacks.

Did your white ancestors partake of and uphold Jim Crow laws? Did your white ancestors go around the world dehumanizing every nonwhite race? The Bass isn't speaking just about America you idiot.

If you find whites so objectionable, there is a simple solution. Fuck off to a predominently black country. I'll kick in to pay for your passage if you're too poor from being oppressed by we evil whites.

Why can't today's whites do a better job at dismantling the oppressive system their ancestors created instead of trying to uphold it as much as possible for themselves? This of course doesn't apply to all whites as far as taking advantage, but it applies to alot of whites. The question jackass, was why do whites act exactly just like how you're reacting when certain points are brought up, can you retard brain properly process that question without getting emotional?

See, it's tempting to come back with some quip about why can't blacks get up off their backsides and stop blaming everyone for their own failings. I won't do that because I do not judge all blacks by you. I judge you as an individual - you are a racist. Happily, I also know many, many blacks who are not....

The question, I guess, is which one of us shows themself to be a racist, jackass or a retard (both your words, not mine).... Clue: it ain't me.

This conversation is over. I don't debate with fools, I pity them (and occasionally snigger at them behind their backs.)

If you find whites so objectionable, there is a simple solution. Fuck off to a predominently black country. I'll kick in to pay for your passage if you're too poor from being oppressed by we evil whites.

See, it's tempting to come back with some quip about why can't blacks get up off their backsides and stop blaming everyone for their own failings. I won't do that because I do not judge all blacks by you. I judge you as an individual - you are a racist. Happily, I also know many, many blacks who are not....

The question, I guess, is which one of us shows themself to be a racist, jackass or a retard (both your words, not mine).... Clue: it ain't me.

This conversation is over. I don't debate with fools, I pity them (and occasionally snigger at them behind their backs.)

The Bass is now a racist? Some of you white people are just like Jews when it comes to criticism, you call people racist and anti-white everytime your hear it.

As for your post, black people have been and are getting off their butts to do something for self, when was the last time you submitted a urine sample for drug screening? Conversely, do you think all whites work hard to achieve everything they have without benefiting from white privilege?

The Bass is now a racist? Some of you white people are just like Jews when it comes to criticism, you call people racist and anti-white everytime your hear it.

As for your post, black people have been and are getting off their butts to do something for self, when was the last time you submitted a urine sample for drug screening? Conversely, do you think all whites work hard to achieve everything they have without benefiting from white privilege?

No! the bass has always been a racist. isn't there some other color for you to complain about except white?

Yes, you really hammered me on my white guilt.

My ancestors were royalty in Italy and participated in the First Crusades. I feel so guilty for that -- NOT!

Like their rape and destruction of Ethiopia due to their utter frustration at not being able to conquer her almost 40 years prior to WWII?

Ethiopia never had it so good. Just deal with it

Charlie Bass is a real black guy the same way I'm a leprechaun

You're obviously trolling like that California chick, but anyways, Ethiopia caught hell under Italy.

No! the bass has always been a racist. isn't there some other color for you to complain about except white?

Why are whites the only race to have went around the globe oppressing people? The Bass is not and has never been a racist, thats an ad-hominem to deflect from the truth the Bass is dropping on you all.

Like their rape and destruction of Ethiopia due to their utter frustration at not being able to conquer her almost 40 years prior to WWII?

Ethiopia never had it so good. Just deal with it

Charlie Bass is a real black guy the same way I'm a leprechaun

You're obviously trolling like that California chick, but anyways, Ethiopia caught hell under Italy.

Not just a racist, also a sexist. Sweet.

The misdeeds of their ancestors and the subsequent benefits they now reap from them are brought up? Apparently its all good and well for whites to take racial pride in all the so called inventions made by their white ancestors but when presented with the crimes of these same ancestors the white man is very sensitive and obsessed with being reviled for those acts.

slavery was legal back in the day and not a crime....

Why are whites the only race to have went around the globe oppressing people? The Bass is not and has never been a racist, thats an ad-hominem to deflect from the truth the Bass is dropping on you all.

well personally I haven't ioppressed anybody. Have you?

If I am not mistaken most of the slaves who were sold to the slave traders and then shipped to the U.S were sold by other blacks.... do they share any culpability in your skewed view of race relations?

P.S. - just an observation Bass but I get the feeling you are white and trying to stir the pot up.

slavery was widely praticed by africans prior to the europeans showing up....the africans then sold their brothers to the white man....

Whites today are not responsible for the crimes and misdeed of their ancestors but they are responsible for ending and dismantling the system that their ancestors put into action through their misdeeds.
And how do you propose that exactly?

Several people who claimed you are racist are correct. You are not here for productive or progressive discussion. You're here to point your finger at people. You're here to be bitter. More importantly, you're here to make generalizations of everybody based on skin color regardless of any other factor. If that isn't the epitome of racism, nothing is.

So perhaps you should take a step back from your angry racist preaching, and instead of complaining about the problem, offer a few solutions.

slavery was widely praticed by africans prior to the europeans showing up....the africans then sold their brothers to the white man....

Yes,, I think I read somewhere that the Egyptians aka Africa.. North Africa enslaved a whole race of people called the Israeli! aka Jewish race. Yes?

I'd bet my third nut that Mr. Bass is white.

Mr. Bass echoes that of the pussy white movement that's been going on in this country for the last 15 years or so. Where do these feelings come from, besides from guilt of course? Elitism. Making excuses for black people in the hope of being labeled "progressive" is the "in" thing to do now in the ultra-liberal community. These white elitist treat black people like lap dogs.

But, it won't stop anytime soon. People like pussy Harry Connick Jr. gets applauded for his over-sensitive actions over an innocent black-face skit on Australian T.V. At some point black people will grow tired of this, and demand that the elitism and excuses to stop. Bill Cosby, Morgan Freeman, and a few others in the black community have voiced their displeasure for it, but they were criticized in doing so. For whatever reason, too many people in the black community are excepting of the excuses they are being given, and the lapdog treatment that comes with it.

We are equal pussies! We are capable of the same things. It's time we are held to the same standards! I'm tired of the race-card being allowed to be a legitimate excuse for everything that goes wrong in this country. I'm also tired of white people calling other white people racist over everything. A white person can't fucking sneeze on a black person without race being a motive anymore.

You know what needs to happen? White people need to grow some balls, and black people need to step up and start to accept accountability.

I'd bet my third nut that Mr. Bass is white.

Mr. Bass echoes that of the pussy white movement that's been going on in this country for the last 15 years or so. Where do these feelings come from, besides from guilt of course? Elitism. Making excuses for black people in the hope of being labeled "progressive" is the "in" thing to do now in the ultra-liberal community. These white elitist treat black people like lap dogs.

But, it won't stop anytime soon. People like pussy Harry Connick Jr. gets applauded for his over-sensitive actions over an innocent black-face skit on Australian T.V. At some point black people will grow tired of this, and demand that the elitism and excuses to stop. Bill Cosby, Morgan Freeman, and a few others in the black community have voiced their displeasure for it, but they were criticized in doing so. For whatever reason, too many people in the black community are excepting of the excuses they are being given, and the lapdog treatment that comes with it.

We are equal pussies! We are capable of the same things. It's time we are held to the same standards! I'm tired of the race-card being allowed to be a legitimate excuse for everything that goes wrong in this country. I'm also tired of white people calling other white people racist over everything. A white person can't fucking sneeze on a black person without race being a motive anymore.

You know what needs to happen? White people need to grow some balls, and black people need to step up and start to accept accountability.

How did you get three nuts? What makes you so special? :eusa_angel:

The misdeeds of their ancestors and the subsequent benefits they now reap from them are brought up?

If by misdeeds, you are referring to slavery...my ancestors had as much to do with slavery as your ancestors had to do with cannibalism.

BTW, Charlie...what is your shirt made out of?

Cotton?

What do you mean "now"? You always have been. The fact that YOU deny it doesn't make it go away, Snookums.

The misdeeds of their ancestors and the subsequent benefits they now reap from them are brought up? Apparently its all good and well for whites to take racial pride in all the so called inventions made by their white ancestors but when presented with the crimes of these same ancestors the white man is very sensitive and obsessed with being reviled for those acts.

its over now so move on or can you?

Forum List

Back