Why do white people get so mad when

For those of you who have yet to catch on, our friend Mr. Bass here is a race baiter. He is writing stuff(Most of what he doesn't believe) for the sole purpose of eliciting negative responses from white people, so he can point and say "See, I told you so". Most of what he's saying is silly, and doesn't deserve a rational response. Like Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton, and plenty of other minority leaders, Mr. Bass just wants to bait other races to overreact and make themselves look bad. Mr. Bass doesn't represent black people, as he probably tricks himself into believing. He merely represents his own insecurities.

I've finally figured you out. You're not even black. This is FACT. Stop fucking with everyone in every thread on this board. You are mental case who needs to be put behind bars because you have NO facts whatsoever to back up anything you have ever said on any thread on this message board. Oh. OK. I'm sure you're going to respond with some racist bullshit about how you are trying to get out of how you have been had, but save it for some other board you can daily harrass and fuck with. My guess is you will be on here as soon as you see my message, and you will be brilliantly bullshiting everyone once again with your BULLSHIT. Let everyone on this message board know that CHARLIE BASS is a fake, a fraud, and totally full of shit from the first post he ever posted to the last one I'M SURE HE WILL post after my facts. Good day and please understand the truth I have spoken. See ya.

Why is it that the people most concerned about the color of one's skin, label themselves as "people of color"?

Why is it that the people most concerned about the color of one's skin, label themselves as "people of color"?

Besides, we are all people of colour.

Presently I am a sort of golden peach.

One more hour of drinking and I will be a sunset glow.

You actually use pee wee herman as your picture. I know I haven't put up a photo for my name, but damn, you actually put up a picture of a damn freak who was caught masturbating in a theatre. God you need help, or possibly you need to catch up on the last 10-15 years. Good Day.

My ancestors didn't even get here until after the 1900's so you can either kiss my white ass or suck my white dick (I like to give people a choice)

Did your white ancestors partake of and uphold Jim Crow laws? Did your white ancestors go around the world dehumanizing every nonwhite race? The Bass isn't speaking just about America you idiot.

No you stupid Al Jolson fake black motherfucker, my ancestors didn't dehumanize anyone

I've finally figured you out. You're not even black. This is FACT. Stop fucking with everyone in every thread on this board. You are mental case who needs to be put behind bars because you have NO facts whatsoever to back up anything you have ever said on any thread on this message board. Oh. OK. I'm sure you're going to respond with some racist bullshit about how you are trying to get out of how you have been had, but save it for some other board you can daily harrass and fuck with. My guess is you will be on here as soon as you see my message, and you will be brilliantly bullshiting everyone once again with your BULLSHIT. Let everyone on this message board know that CHARLIE BASS is a fake, a fraud, and totally full of shit from the first post he ever posted to the last one I'M SURE HE WILL post after my facts. Good day and please understand the truth I have spoken. See ya.

The Bass

al_jolson.jpg

I agree that we are all people of kuller.

The only white people are albinos....like this girl.

albino_girl_honduras2.jpg

From a fashion perpective, her shirt does nothing for her.

The misdeeds of their ancestors and the subsequent benefits they now reap from them are brought up? Apparently its all good and well for whites to take racial pride in all the so called inventions made by their white ancestors but when presented with the crimes of these same ancestors the white man is very sensitive and obsessed with being reviled for those acts.

Who is mad, Charles? The fact is, you're just as full of shit as ever. White people get mad when people NOW believe they are entitled to compensation from people living NOW for something that was done before any of us were alive, nor did we have any control over events THEN.

Your own statement proves YOUR idiocy. Why should white people be reviled for something they were never part of nor responsible for? Why should we tolerate being falsely accused by you? You're nobody.

Odd, but I haven't heard anyone say "I'm proud of my white ancestor who invented ...."

You're a discredit to your race, chump, but do on keeping the hate alive. It's so you.

I agree that we are all people of kuller.

The only white people are albinos....like this girl.

albino_girl_honduras2.jpg

From a fashion perpective, her shirt does nothing for her.

looks like a bad case of bed bugs.

As the The Hawk said earlier, what should we do to dismantle the oppressive system? I haven't seen an answer yet.

The misdeeds of their ancestors and the subsequent benefits they now reap from them are brought up? Apparently its all good and well for whites to take racial pride in all the so called inventions made by their white ancestors but when presented with the crimes of these same ancestors the white man is very sensitive and obsessed with being reviled for those acts.

What misdeeds are you referring to?

And just how exactly have I benefited?

Should we hold you accountable for the crimes of your ancestors?

You know exactly what those misdeeds are and the cost and negative impact they've had on peoples of color in America. Those misdeeds set in motion the social order thats in America today, not black failure and laziness and white achievement and industriousness. Whites today are not responsible for the crimes and misdeed of their ancestors but they are responsible for ending and dismantling the system that their ancestors put into action through their misdeeds.

No I don't know what the misdeeds are. I wouldn't be asking if I did. So answer my questions. What misdeeds are you referring to and please be specific?

You actually use pee wee herman as your picture. I know I haven't put up a photo for my name, but damn, you actually put up a picture of a damn freak who was caught masturbating in a theatre. God you need help, or possibly you need to catch up on the last 10-15 years. Good Day.

Hey dipshit, go fuck yourself.

Forum List

Back