why do we only want to integrate white neighborhoods?

More like a reality and been there done that.

Dream on.

No need to dream when you can make a call and have your every fantasy fulfilled.

tumblr_mn2ifuKEFj1s1qnino1_1280.jpg

You'll never get it.

I've gotten "it" from over 200 hundred white women so basically you dont know what you are talking about as usual. :laugh:

Sure you have. Prove it.

Prove it to who? You? That would imply that I cared what you believe.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Dream on.
No need to dream when you can make a call and have your every fantasy fulfilled.

You'll never get it.
I've gotten "it" from over 200 hundred white women so basically you dont know what you are talking about as usual. :laugh:
Sure you have. Prove it.
laugh.gif
Then why do you keep trying to convince me? :lol:

You'll never get it.
Sure you have. Prove it.
laugh.gif
What made you think I was trying to convince you? Was it me posting that proof you keep asking for?
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Because the goal is white genocide. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED to live among people like yourself that would be "racist".
So you admit white women love Black men and would breed you out of existence if exposed to them huh?
The fat pigs with zits all over their faces sure do. Fat women are popular with underachieving black men. Beggers cant be choosers i guess.
No zits and pretty slim.

db10280b52909cce8a56b35e7be7754d.jpg
That's at least the second photos hopped image you've posted, and even if it wasn't fake, it's just a picture of two people. That could be her gay friend for all we know.

Let's give you an opportunity to prove what you're saying is true. How about instead of going on Google image, you instead use your phone to take some pictures this week of all the hot white girls you see with black guys. You should have no problem producing multiple examples if what you say is true. Of course we all know you're lying, which is why you will fail this challenge. :laugh:

Because the goal is white genocide. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED to live among people like yourself that would be "racist".
So you admit white women love Black men and would breed you out of existence if exposed to them huh?
The fat pigs with zits all over their faces sure do. Fat women are popular with underachieving black men. Beggers cant be choosers i guess.
No zits and pretty slim.

That's at least the second photos hopped image you've posted, and even if it wasn't fake, it's just a picture of two people. That could be her gay friend for all we know.

Let's give you an opportunity to prove what you're saying is true. How about instead of going on Google image, you instead use your phone to take some pictures this week of all the hot white girls you see with black guys. You should have no problem producing multiple examples if what you say is true. Of course we all know you're lying, which is why you will fail this challenge. :laugh:

You white boys crack me up with your denial.
laugh.gif

How about instead of you assuming I would fall for the "failed challenge" gambit you just deal with reality? You dont have to believe it. I really dont mind at all. In the meantime you can stick your head in the sand while your women desert you for some real men.

No zits and pretty slim.

Some white women do like black men (usually the fat skanky ones) and a lot of black women (like Halle Berry) prefer white men, but I doubt if Asswipe has ever seen a vagina of any color.

No zits and pretty slim.

laugh.gif

How about instead of you assuming I would fall for the "failed challenge" gambit you just deal with reality? You dont have to believe it. I really dont mind at all. In the meantime you can stick your head in the sand while your women desert you for some real men.

Wow, you failed the challenge in record time. Thank you for proving my point. God damn you make this shit so easy!! Making you look like a fool is tremendously fun Asslips. :laugh:

You'll never get it.
Sure you have. Prove it.
laugh.gif
What made you think I was trying to convince you? Was it me posting that proof you keep asking for?
laugh.gif
No, youre trying to convince him because you do care. Your child like lies don't fool adults. I know you cant possibly understand that, but just take the word of your intellectual superiors.

No zits and pretty slim.

laugh.gif

Wow, you failed the challenge in record time. Thank you for proving my point. God damn you make this shit so easy!! Making you look like a fool is tremendously fun Asslips. :laugh:

Your challenges are an exercise in retardation. Its much more fun watching you attempt to issue a challenge and actually believe you are significant enough for me to take seriously. Silly white boys!
laugh.gif

Sure you have. Prove it.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
No, youre trying to convince him because you do care. Your child like lies don't fool adults. I know you cant possibly understand that, but just take the word of your intellectual superiors.
No. I dont care. Its just fun making you white boys see white girls chasing us and giving out booty form both panty openings.
laugh.gif

Damn if it dont make you white boys mad and turn red.
laugh.gif

No zits and pretty slim.

laugh.gif

Your challenges are an exercise in retardation. Its much more fun watching you attempt to issue a challenge and actually believe you are significant enough for me to take seriously. Silly white boys!
laugh.gif

Got any proof of all the hot white women hooking up with the black dudes in your neighborhood? No? I didn't think so. :laugh:

Sure you have. Prove it.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
No. I dont care. Its just fun making you white boys see white girls chasing us and giving out booty form both panty openings.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Never happened. If it did, you could easily win this debate by simply taking a few pictures tomorrow, but you wont do that because your story is a lie. Sorry, but you cant wish away facts. You can talk all you want, but the moment you fail to produce the evidence, you look like a fool... kind of like right now.

No zits and pretty slim.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Got any proof of all the hot white women hooking up with the black dudes in your neighborhood? No? I didn't think so. :laugh:

Yes I have proof. However, since I dont care if you believe it I wont go through the trouble of collecting it for you. You just have to accept the scraps I throw your way. Here is something to stress you white boys out a little more.
laugh.gif

913cc3d3b1b6cbf06e40a8ed37a4bc62.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Never happened. If it did, you could easily win this debate by simply taking a few pictures tomorrow, but you wont do that because your story is a lie. Sorry, but you cant wish away facts. You can talk all you want, but the moment you fail to produce the evidence, you look like a fool... kind of like right now.
Of course it happens all the time. I wont lower myself to running errands for you. Youre a white boy for crying out loud! Denying it only makes me laugh more.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Yes I have proof. However, since I dont care if you believe it I wont go through the trouble of collecting it for you. You just have to accept the scraps I throw your way. Here is something to stress you white boys out a little more.
laugh.gif

Why use the internet to find pictures? You said it happens all the time in your neighborhood, so prove it. Take some pics with your camera tomorrow and show us your proof, or don't do it and prove me right.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Of course it happens all the time. I wont lower myself to running errands for you. Youre a white boy for crying out loud! Denying it only makes me laugh more.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Ah, thanks for showing how easy it is to crush your silly little lies.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Why use the internet to find pictures? You said it happens all the time in your neighborhood, so prove it. Take some pics with your camera tomorrow and show us your proof, or don't do it and prove me right.

The internet requires no work other than to past the link. What makes you think I would waste my time taking pictures to prove something to a lowly white boy such as yourself?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Poor white boy. Such denial. I love stressing you crackas out!
laugh.gif

Black-man-and-White-Woman.jpg

Last edited:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Hey white boy. Dont go Dylan Roof on us now.Your denial is pretty strong. When the real world smacks you in the mouth I want to soften the blow.
laugh.gif

Dylann Roof raged when black guy got the girl report - NY Daily News

"The alleged hate-fueled killer “kind of went over the edge when a girl he liked starting dating a black guy two years back,” Scott Roof said."

Last edited:
Holy shit, theres enough women to go around. Why does it always come to this. In 2015 we really care what color somebody loves? That somehow makes someone else less of a person?

resized_sheltered-college-freshman-meme-generator-yes-i-live-in-oakland-never-been-to-west-deep-east-oakland-east-14-9978d5.jpg

Forum List

Back