why do we only want to integrate white neighborhoods?

Nobody wants to live in a black neighborhood. Go to a grocery store in a black neighborhood and you'll find half the food has been opened and sampled. Stop for gas and you'll be approached by at least one panhandler. If you're a woman you'll be sexually harassed in a black neighborhood everywhere you go. Blacks don't even like living in black neighborhoods. White neighborhoods are the safest and cleanest with a few exceptions. The lighter the skin, the better the neighborhood. Everyone knows that.
When were you sexually harassed in a Black neighborhood?

Funny how some black leaders are opposing gentrification of black neighborhoods when integration use to be the buzz word. Just sounds like they are being discriminatory.

Many people oppose gentrification, because the rising rents drive out families that have lived there for generations.
Blacks always complaint that all their neighborhoods need is jobs. Gentrification is not about whites moving in, rather it's about business and commerce moving in and the nicer residences come with them.

Funny how some black leaders are opposing gentrification of black neighborhoods when integration use to be the buzz word. Just sounds like they are being discriminatory.

Many people oppose gentrification, because the rising rents drive out families that have lived there for generations.
Blacks always complaint that all their neighborhoods need is jobs. Gentrification is not about whites moving in, rather it's about business and commerce moving in and the nicer residences come with them.
That entire post is a great example of how ignorant you are. Please retype it so it makes sense.

WHITE GENOCIDE White suburbs soon legally forced to accept racial diversity . - White GeNOcide Project
A new law which will be finalized by the Obama administration in December will allow the Housing and Urban Development Department (HUD) to chase down any areas which are ‘too White’ and force them to bring in non-Whites.

To do this, HUD will be mapping every US ZIP code, neighborhood, and block by its majority racial group. The data would then be used to force “White suburbs” to change their zoning laws.

WHITE GENOCIDE White suburbs soon legally forced to accept racial diversity . - White GeNOcide Project
A new law which will be finalized by the Obama administration in December will allow the Housing and Urban Development Department (HUD) to chase down any areas which are ‘too White’ and force them to bring in non-Whites.

To do this, HUD will be mapping every US ZIP code, neighborhood, and block by its majority racial group. The data would then be used to force “White suburbs” to change their zoning laws.
Good stuff. I guess you are too ignorant to realize that this is just supporting laws already on the books as requirements for towns to become cities. If you dont want any Blacks in your hood move somewhere else.

Because the goal is white genocide. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED to live among people like yourself that would be "racist".
So you admit white women love Black men and would breed you out of existence if exposed to them huh?
The fat pigs with zits all over their faces sure do. Fat women are popular with underachieving black men. Beggers cant be choosers i guess.

I can't figure out why only white neighborhoods need to be integrated. What about oriental,nieghborhoods? Why can't blacks move into their? Why can't Hispanics be moved into black neighborhoods or Hispanics be moved into black neighborhoods? Does anyone have an explanation for this other than no one wants to live there?

I don't know if you are permanently or temporarily banned, but just in case, where is this supposedly happening? I'm pretty sure that people are free to live where ever they want or can afford to live.

Because the goal is white genocide. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED to live among people like yourself that would be "racist".
So you admit white women love Black men and would breed you out of existence if exposed to them huh?
The fat pigs with zits all over their faces sure do. Fat women are popular with underachieving black men. Beggers cant be choosers i guess.
No zits and pretty slim.

db10280b52909cce8a56b35e7be7754d.jpg

Another sexual fantasy of Buckwheat's.
More like a reality and been there done that.

Dream on.

No need to dream when you can make a call and have your every fantasy fulfilled.

tumblr_mn2ifuKEFj1s1qnino1_1280.jpg

Dream on.

No need to dream when you can make a call and have your every fantasy fulfilled.

You'll never get it.

Dream on.

You'll never get it.

I've gotten "it" from over 200 hundred white women so basically you dont know what you are talking about as usual. :laugh:

Dream on.

You'll never get it.

I've gotten "it" from over 200 hundred white women so basically you dont know what you are talking about as usual. :laugh:

Sure you have. Prove it.

Forum List

Back