Why do some people loathe Obama?

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Why do some people loathe Obama? I mean I like the guy. I did not vote for him twice...because of principles (I know...it's quaint), but whenever I see, read or hear criticisms of Obama they are soooooooooo reminiscent of some of the whacked-out shit I heard, saw and read about "W".

For most rational and intelligent people...Elections are one thing, politics another and governing yet another. Rational and intelligent beings see the nuances involved when ever the things collide, but the shit I see here is getting more pathetic as time goes by. What ever will 2010 look like? We will have another idiotic moronic electorate going out to vote armed with talking points and alarmist and hysterical opinions based on bs?

I fear for the republic. I truly do.
:cool:
d.
;/(

Why do some people loathe Obama? I mean I like the guy. I did not vote for him twice...because of principles (I know...it's quaint), but whenever I see, read or hear criticisms of Obama they are soooooooooo reminiscent of some of the whacked-out shit I heard, saw and read about "W".

For most rational and intelligent people...Elections are one thing, politics another and governing yet another. Rational and intelligent beings see the nuances involved when ever the things collide, but the shit I see here is getting more pathetic as time goes by. What ever will 2010 look like? We will have another idiotic moronic electorate going out to vote armed with talking points and alarmist and hysterical opinions based on bs?

d.
;/(

This stupid question proves you never listen. End of story.

d.
;/(

each side has it loathers..............

;/(

:eusa_shhh: He's a black dude. :eusa_shifty:

Speak for yourself, noose.

*Most* people vote issues and ablity, not skin color.

Just because *you* voted for Obama based on his skin color, doesn't mean the reat of us loathe him because of his skin color.

We loathe him because he is systematically destroying the USofA.

Good post and especially the last sentence, but the truth of the matter is as I see it, that it doesn't matter if it were Obama, McCain, Hillary Clinton, Huckabee or who the hell ever would take the position, whoever it is would be doing pretty much the same thing as President Obama is doing today.

As for me about the President, when I first heard his name thrown in the ring and after the first glimpses of him, I thought, "now there is a man that I can support for President". But as time went on, I began to realize he was just one of the good ole Washington Boys and no different from the rest of them.

It is NOT just him, that is destroying America, it is the people whom we have all elected (and continue to elect) into office time and time and time again. It is not just that one man or his party. It is the entire lot of them and much of the blame is our own because we continue to allow the corruption to run rampant in Washington.

Immie

Who loathes Obama? When have you heard the kind of petty carping criticism of Obama you used to hear about Bush?
No, we all loathe his policies, which are destructive to this country. We loathe his political choices for the same reason. No one on the right has called for his assasination, unlike the left with Bush. We all want him neutered at the polls and gone to well deserved disgrace.

On the bright side, Jimmy Carter will no longer be remembered as the worst president in US history.

Obama has proven to be an inept POTUS and unable to get any of his agenda passed yet he is, "systematically destroying America."

:rolleyes:

;/(

Just because *you* voted for Obama based on his skin color, doesn't mean the reat of us loathe him because of his skin color.

This coming from a woman who said she was voting for a specific candidate for mayor because she felt the candidate would stick it to blacks.

Who loathes Obama? When have you heard the kind of petty carping criticism of Obama you used to hear about Bush?

If anything, the petty criticism I've heard of Obama has been far worse. Outside of a loon fringe, the criticisms of Bush were based on policies. You didn't have members of Congress claiming things as outlandish as the president was an illegal alien, or that he was planning to kill the elderly in their sleep.

Obama has proven to be an inept POTUS and unable to get any of his agenda passed yet he is, "systematically destroying America."

Sorta like how Cheney, in the same interview, called him "dithering" and a "radical".

pissed away a trillon dollars with nothing to show for it, bought out two major car comanies and handed them over to the unions fucked all over the bondholders in the meanwhile,, contract don't mean shit anymore,, demonized wallstreet, AIG and Bankers, in the process of demonizing Insurance,, conducts race war, class war, and economic war.. but mostly it is his broken promises and unfettered spending,, like he really thinks our money grows on trees,,

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Because of America there are now only political famines. America is the greatest nation the Earth has ever seen and he wants to fundamentally transform it. To me that is the same thing as saying completely destroy because the two are equivalent. I love America and I at least loathe anyone who wants to completely destroy her. Oh, and my favorite for the last election was the only ALL black candidate, Alan Keyes.

This coming from a woman who said she was voting for a specific candidate for mayor because she felt the candidate would stick it to blacks.

Liar.

I never said any such thing. Please quote AND provide a link to any such post!

Oh....dickhead can't, because I never said it. Of course.

The truth means absolutely nothing to you or your hero Obama.

*sigh*

And is subsequently fucking up what healthcare we do have.

Just received the notice today...our "plus" medical...that's medicaid & OPP will no longer provide any but emergency eye and dental coverage.

No more glasses for poor people, and they're just going to have to pull those bothersome teeth.

Go Obama. You're fixing things up GOOD.

pissed away a trillon dollars with nothing to show for it

BS

bought out two major car comanies and handed them over to the unions fucked all over the bondholders in the meanwhile,, contract don't mean shit anymore,,

They came to the gov't with the tin cup in their hand. If he let them fail people like you would attack him for leaving thousands jobless.

demonized wallstreet, AIG and Bankers,

So?

in the process of demonizing Insurance,

Health Care reform ... OOOGA BOOGA!

conducts race war, class war, and economic war

Pure nonsense.

.. but mostly it is his broken promises

which has pissed me off ...

and unfettered spending,, like he really thinks our money grows on trees,,

One stimulus bill that he CAMPAIGNED on and an unpassed health care reform that will cost a trillion over TEN YEARS. *yawn*

I mean, you have a valid complaint or two in there but none of that adds up to, "systematically destroying America." That's pure hysterical hyperbole.

Forum List

Back