Why Do So Many White Americans Practically Hate Malcolm X?

I "hate him" to the extent that I hate him, because just about everyone I have ever spoken to, that reveres him, is an ignorant, black supremacist asshole.

It gives me a bad impression of him.

It has been years since I read his book. I barely recall thinking that it reminded me of mein kampf.
What's the name of the book you're referring to?

And I think it's pretty stupid to hate somebody because folks you hate like him.

That doesn't make any sense, now does it?

1. Don't recall. It was a long time ago, and I found his words to be absurd.

2. It is a little irrational, I admit. It is completely possible that his fans today, are misusing him and that the aspects of them that I hate, have little or even nothing to do with the real him.

But that is the only way his former existence has impacted my life, and it is very negative.

What is it that he did that brings out the hatred of white people so?

He didn't kill anyone, he didn't steal from anyone, he didn't commit any crimes, in his life that he's known for as a Minister and thought-leader of his time.

All he did was speak the raw, unadulterated and unfiltered truth about the state of affairs in this country.

I suppose that's why so many whites couldn't stand him.

The truth shouldn't be an offense.

I quote Malcolm X all the time here, especially when he calls blacks "political chumps and a traitor to their race" for supporting the democrat Party

He didn't kill anyone, he didn't steal from anyone, he didn't commit any crimes, in his life that he's known for as a Minister and thought-leader of his time.

All he did was speak the raw, unadulterated and unfiltered truth about the state of affairs in this country.

The life and times of MarcATL:

1) Wake up
2) Ponder and meditate on the question "how can I come up with a new way today to insinuate white people are racist"?
3) Settle on one, and post it on USMB
4) Continue wit hthe rest of the day
5) Go to bed.

I quote Malcolm X all the time here, especially when he calls blacks "political chumps and a traitor to their race" for supporting the democrat Party

lol indeed; Asslips and IM2 here are the first clowns he would run out of his neighborhood, and with enough force and violence they wouldn't ever in a million years dream of going within a hundred miles of it again. He knew all about thugs, dope dealers, rapists, and stupid trash scum and how they dragged down black neighborhoods.

Why do you hate conservatives?
Because in all things beneficial to all Americans, Conservatives provide the resistance. The problem with being behind the curve of history and facts.
You see, that is why I hate progressives. This is a lie of bias.

In fact, Conservative ideology is wholly beneficial to America. You just don't agree with it.

I'd be willing to bet, and I'm not a betting man, that most of the white Americans who profess hatred for Malcolm X don't really know why they hate him.

Personally, I have know feelings for the man either way. He spoke to and for a people whose circumstances I will never know or come close to fully understanding. I imagine the truths he spoke were true for them, I'm not able to say otherwise.
BINGO!!!

It's a Pavlovian response. They just know they hate him, because, Muslim....or something.

I believe that he was more feared than hated. In an era when blacks were legally assigned to second class citizenship, and expected to passive and defer to even the lowest white man, he advocated self defense and self reliance.

And the fact that he was a well known spokesperson for the Nation of Islam is what struck fear in the hearts of some.

That cross dressing queer, J Edgar Hoover identified him as one of the most dangerous people in America, but likely had secretly fantasizes about him. He wiretapped him just as he did MLK

As far as those that you speak of in this forum who may currently express hatred for him, I would dismiss them as ignorant and misinformed individuals.

The year before his murder, Malcolm X was under electronic surveillance by the FBI

Last edited:

More bullshit from the racists. I don't hate him. The blacks that killed him did.

Why do you hate conservatives?
Because in all things beneficial to all Americans, Conservatives provide the resistance. The problem with being behind the curve of history and facts.
You see, that is why I hate progressives. This is a lie of bias.

In fact, Conservative ideology is wholly beneficial to America. You just don't agree with it.
When and where have Conservatives been in the vanguard of Civil Rights? When have Conservatives championed extending the same rights Americans enjoy to women, workers, LFBTQ? When and where have Conservatives stepped up to protect the environment, workplace health and safety?

Conservatives provide the resistance to policies beneficial to ordinary America's. The Conservatives believe the rights of the rich to horde their wealth must be protected while everyone else (the vast majority) must struggle on to make ends meet.

White Conservatives hated Malcolm X
They also hated MLK
Add Jesse Jackson
Also Barack Obama

They hate any black leader

Whites didn't hate him as much as negros did... Killed by his own... Such a common end for the American negro. Maybe they were just trying to kill the white part of him.
What? You didn't know? Malcom Littles was grandfather was white. It's obvious in his appearance...
Typical to his kind in the times he was involved in robberies, theft, and drug dealing. He even stole from his own family, and trusted aquaintences. And like so many before him, and after; he did time in prison.
Few whites hate him. Most don't really care. Given his life history, achievement, and ultimate end... He is just one of countless many, who followed his path, and ended up at the same place he did. By the same hands no less. It's happening everyday in Detroit. Most folks quit counting long ago...

You racists crack me up. Malcolm was killed by he FBI. The rest of your opinion is garbage.

But that's to be expected from a piece of white trash.
Bull shit

He was killed by his own people

He was killed by the FBI.
Malcolm X killer freed after 44 years - CNN.com
This man admitted his part in it. Why are you so set on blaming someone else?

Sorry to break it to you, Marc...but most whites don't know anything about MalcomX and don't care...
That's not what my 9 years on THIS very forum has taught me.

I can't count how many times white USMB posters referred to my Avatar as a hateful person, and/or in some disparaging way.

Try another tactic.

This site is not representative of the real world.

Well, they probably didnt understand his message and were afraid of him. I think that might be self evident. I'm thinking its not so much anymore, though I could be biased by my observations living in California my whole life. I've never known anyone who proclaimed a hatred for MalcomX or King.

Well, they probably didnt understand his message and were afraid of him. I think that might be self evident. I'm thinking its not so much anymore, though I could be biased by my observations living in California my whole life. I've never known anyone who proclaimed a hatred for MalcomX or King.

Sure. Yeah. Right.

lol indeed; Asslips and IM2 here are the first clowns he would run out of his neighborhood, and with enough force and violence they wouldn't ever in a million years dream of going within a hundred miles of it again. He knew all about thugs, dope dealers, rapists, and stupid trash scum and how they dragged down black neighborhoods.

I doubt that. Just like you do with king you have made up a Malcolm that did not exist

Most white people, far from hating Malcolm X, would more likely say, Malcolm who? Aside from him proclaiming Obama to be the Messiah, most don't really care who he is.

Obama was born in 1961 and Malcom X was assassinated in 1965, so how could he have claimed that an unknown, perhaps four-year-old kid was "the Messiah"? In fact, I don't know anyone who ever proclaimed President Obama to be "the Messiah."

Forum List

Back