Why Do So Many White Americans Practically Hate Malcolm X?

[You're gonna have to provide some examples of this hate you say was coming from Brother Minister Malcolm X.

This OP was years coming, you're gonna have to back that stuff up.

Brother? I didn't realize the two of you were related.

I have read his interview with playboy from the early sixties. It is pure ethnic hatred which is probably what attracts you to him.

You just can't be this stupid.

I don't hate him, I simply disagree with his approach... at least what I know about it. I can't stand racism, but you do not fight hate with more hate. That just creates more animosity, division, etc. I agree with what MLK said… You have to fight hate with love. That is the biblical (true) way, and the only way that actually works.

It's a shame that so many here agree with the negative, divisive (and in most cases, racist) approach. That is why the ugly cycle of racism and hate continues. It will never end if you adhere to that wrong approach.
Cite some examples of Brother Minister Malcolm X expressing hate.
For one thing, he uses language that racists or collectivists use, instead of viewing people as individuals, viewing them solely as members of a group. "White men this" "white men that". Also, in most of the quotes I have seen of his, I can tangibly feel his bitterness, anger, and "us against them" attitude in regard to whites. Even if it is not explicitly stated in his words. If that was in reverse, you would call it racism, or at the very least bigotry.

Just how dumb are you guys?

QUOTE="toobfreak, post: 20554326, member: 63059"]
he later wrote, Little was the name that "the white slavemaster ... had imposed upon [his] paternal forebears"

That is true. It wasn't a name his family chose for themselves.

He also said,

"I believe in the brotherhood of man, all men, but I don't believe in brotherhood with anybody who doesn't want brotherhood with me. I believe in treating people right, but I'm not going to waste my time trying to treat somebody right who doesn't know how to return the treatment."

I can't think of a more libertarian sentiment than that. It could have been penned by Ms. Rand herself.

Its a great thought on the surface of it all, just don't examine it too closely, now if only more followers of Malcolm and MLK Jr. actually believed and practiced it too. Or maybe they do. When you believe no one but other blacks want brotherhood with you, when you believe no one but other blacks treat you right, then its real easy to say you believe in brotherhood of all men, that you believe in treating people right, all the while rationalizing alienation and hatred of millions and the mistreatment and contempt of many. You either believe in true brotherhood and fairness to all or you don't. Adding conditions is just a bullshit excuse.[/QUOTE]

This is funny.
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

What is it that he did that brings out the hatred of white people so?

He didn't kill anyone, he didn't steal from anyone, he didn't commit any crimes, in his life that he's known for as a Minister and thought-leader of his time.

All he did was speak the raw, unadulterated and unfiltered truth about the state of affairs in this country.

I suppose that's why so many whites couldn't stand him.

The truth shouldn't be an offense.
Why do you hate conservatives?
Because in all things beneficial to all Americans, Conservatives provide the resistance. The problem with being behind the curve of history and facts.

Last edited:
I "hate him" to the extent that I hate him, because just about everyone I have ever spoken to, that reveres him, is an ignorant, black supremacist asshole.

It gives me a bad impression of him.
Bingo!
Given his circumstances, it’s difficult to hate him regardless of his methods. He actually was and endured what Spike Lee and current NFL players, etc., pretend to be. They give him a bad name.

Sorry to break it to you, Marc...but most whites don't know anything about MalcomX and don't care...

The vast majority of stupid black people like Asslips and Marc wouldn't like him, either, it they had bothered to read his disgust with their little black sub-culture; dope head rapper crap and rejection of education and self-respect was a big no-no for him, and his crew would have run the likes of an Asslips and a Marc off the streets and out of town.

No place for low life ghetto rats and assorted Pimp Daddy vermin in Malcolm X's visions for Black America.

In the Culture War', he made Barry Goldwater look like Gore Vidal or Cheech and Chong.

She didn't like Libertarians ... the political party.

Because, ultimately, Objectivism and party politics are incompatible.

The irony of Atlas was all of the reviewers tore her up. She sold millions of them just off word of mouth alone.

I agree about the party.

While I agree with the philosophies of Ms Rand. I'm going to be brutally honest and say she was a terrible writer. She's long-winded and repetitive. Galt's speech in 'Atlas Shrugged' is 60-pages long and could be summed up in a paragraph. He story lines lack any suspense. Her characters are one-dimensional. She writes sex-scenes that are borderline felonious.

Ms. Rand could have made a much bigger impact in this world if she had allowed herself to be ghost-written.

She was a fiction writer. Her philosophy was fiction meaning it was not real.

Sorry to break it to you, Marc...but most whites don't know anything about MalcomX and don't care...

The vast majority of stupid black people like Asslips and Marc wouldn't like him, either, it they had bothered to read his disgust with their little black sub-culture; dope head rapper crap and rejection of education and self-respect was a big no-no for him, and his crew would have run the likes of an Asslips and a Marc off the streets and out of town.

In the Culture War', he made Barry Goldwater look like Gore Vidal or Cheech and Chong.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

You know nothing about Malcolm X. This what I'm talking abut. Whites who make up this fake white conservative X that did not ever exist. He's have a few choice words to say to whites like you about this fake subculture you've made up and you wouldn't like them.

Last edited:

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

You know nothing about Malcolm X.

No room in Malcolm X's America for the likes of you little fake 'radical' vermin, either. You dope slinging scum and kiddy rapers wouldn't be around, either.

The irony of Atlas was all of the reviewers tore her up. She sold millions of them just off word of mouth alone.

I agree about the party.

While I agree with the philosophies of Ms Rand. I'm going to be brutally honest and say she was a terrible writer. She's long-winded and repetitive. Galt's speech in 'Atlas Shrugged' is 60-pages long and could be summed up in a paragraph. He story lines lack any suspense. Her characters are one-dimensional. She writes sex-scenes that are borderline felonious.

Ms. Rand could have made a much bigger impact in this world if she had allowed herself to be ghost-written.

While she is famous for her fiction. She has an impressive list of non-fiction books as well. Her fiction titles were written as parables for her philosophy. You understand what a parable is, right?

No room in Malcolm X's America for the likes of you little fake 'radical' vermin, either. You dope slinging scum and kiddy rapers wouldn't be around, either.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Malcolm X would be blasting your alt- right racist ass.

I agree about the party.

While she is famous for her fiction. She has an impressive list of non-fiction books as well. Her fiction titles were written as parables for her philosophy. You understand what a parable is, right?

I know what a parable is and Ayn Rand didn't write any.

What is it that he did that brings out the hatred of white people so?

He didn't kill anyone, he didn't steal from anyone, he didn't commit any crimes, in his life that he's known for as a Minister and thought-leader of his time.

All he did was speak the raw, unadulterated and unfiltered truth about the state of affairs in this country.

I suppose that's why so many whites couldn't stand him.

The truth shouldn't be an offense.

Malcolm X was a racist pile of shit, much like you. A hate filled scumbag who sought division.

But Malcolm ended up going on a Hajj to kiss the idol. When he was over in Mecca waiting to kiss the Idol that Muslims worship, he learned that Islam doesn't care about race, one serves the Idol or one doesn't, color is irrelevant.

So he came back to America and shared this.

So Louis Farrakhan murdered him.

I don't hate him, I simply disagree with his approach... at least what I know about it. I can't stand racism, but you do not fight hate with more hate. That just creates more animosity, division, etc. I agree with what MLK said… You have to fight hate with love. That is the biblical (true) way, and the only way that actually works.

It's a shame that so many here agree with the negative, divisive (and in most cases, racist) approach. That is why the ugly cycle of racism and hate continues. It will never end if you adhere to that wrong approach.
Cite some examples of Brother Minister Malcolm X expressing hate.
For one thing, he uses language that racists or collectivists use, instead of viewing people as individuals, viewing them solely as members of a group. "White men this" "white men that". Also, in most of the quotes I have seen of his, I can tangibly feel his bitterness, anger, and "us against them" attitude in regard to whites. Even if it is not explicitly stated in his words. If that was in reverse, you would call it racism, or at the very least bigotry.

Just how dumb are you guys?
As usual, your hateful, hostile response just proves my point that your leader's approach does not work. You will never end hate and racism by demonstrating more of the same. For your sake, hopefully someday you will realize that.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

He would be having me over for dinner and drinks at least once a week, and we would amuse ourselves by laughing at at your ilk and your ridiculously juvenile fashion sense, and how pathetic you clowns look when you're trying to look 'scary n stuff'.

I agree about the party.

If that's what you believe. I won't try to dissuade you.

He would be having me over for dinner and drinks at least once a week, and we would amuse ourselves by laughing at at your ilk and your ridiculously juvenile fashion sense, and how pathetic you clowns look when you're trying to look 'scary n stuff'.

51B6NS7Q3KL._SY445_.jpg

I agree about the party.

these morons only read the stupid stuff without reading all he wrote and said; they only like the half of the story that appeals to their dumbassery and racism.

these morons only read the stupid stuff without reading all he wrote and said; they only like the half of the story that appeals to their dumbassery and racism.

Ayn Rand is a woman.

aboutarofourth.ashx

Ayn Rand is a woman.

aboutarofourth.ashx

I was referring to Malcolm X. Should have been clearer, I guess.

Forum List

Back