They all look the same.....................

Police Chief Pens Heartbreaking Letter After Learning Son Allegedly Attacked Sikh Man

The thick racist trash couldnt distinguish between a sikh and a muslim.

This is the outcome of hate speech. This is where it leads.

Here is the attacker.

tyrone-mcallister-ap-18220856325963.jpg

THey must have confiscated his MAGA hat.

Police Chief Pens Heartbreaking Letter After Learning Son Allegedly Attacked Sikh Man

A case of extreme ignorance and criminal stupidity on the part of the son. Hopefully he will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. As for the father, he is not responsible for the crimes of the son. Hate speech is one thing. But so is making the choice to act on its perceived influence. No one forced the son to assault this gentleman, and I doubt the coercion or suppression of speech of any kind could have prevented an individual predisposed to criminal activity from carrying out the assault. So-called hate speech is a double edged sword; try to use it for political gain, it just might cut you back in the same way. Slippery slopes and all of that.

Here is the attacker.

tyrone-mcallister-ap-18220856325963.jpg

THey must have confiscated his MAGA hat.
I guarantee that’s what his momma looks like when’s she’s mad
I dont undestand the point you are trying to make.

Last edited:

/----/ Well in all fairness I can't tel the difference between a Liberal and communist. (Hint the Sikh are the good guys.)
So are the Muslims.
What, all of them?

Did you know the attacker was black when you posted the op?

I knew he was black when I read his name: Tyrone Keith McAllister. Is Tommy trying to say that black people can be racist too? If that's the case, Im pretty sure he committed a thoughtcrime. We all know he assumed the attacker was white and I bet he regrets making this thread highlighting the criminal behavior of a young black male.

Did you know the attacker was black when you posted the op?

I knew he was black when I read his name: Tyrone Keith McAllister. Is Tommy trying to say that black people can be racist too? If that's the case, Im pretty sure he committed a thoughtcrime. We all know he assumed the attacker was white and I bet he regrets making this thread highlighting the criminal behavior of a young black male.

I started suspecting he was black when I saw it was san franscio.

Not a lot of white supremacists in san franscio, and the Chief of POlice?

No way any white guy could have that job without being a pure self hating white, of the type that would utterly indoctrinate their children, the same way.

But a black guy? He could get away with having a bad kid.

Tommy assumed that any race crime attacker would have to be white and a trump supporter.

But the reality is that, all the talk of Trump encouraging such behavior, or that such behavior is very common is completely bullshit.

Tommy assumed and was quickly and easily shown to be wrong.

He won't admit this. He will either never come back to the thread, or insist that he was just being against all hate crime, and then let the thread die.

IF this was a white cop with a white supremacist kid, this thread would run to a thousand pages and Tommy would buy an extra computer so he could stay on this thread 24/7 for the rest of his life.

Tommy assumed that any race crime attacker would have to be white and a trump supporter.

But the reality is that, all the talk of Trump encouraging such behavior, or that such behavior is very common is completely bullshit.

He won't admit this. He will either never come back to the thread, or insist that he was just being against all hate crime, and then let the thread die.

IF this was a white cop with a white supremacist kid, this thread would run to a thousand pages and Tommy would buy an extra computer so he could stay on this thread 24/7 for the rest of his life.

That's Tommy's MO. Any time something bad happens to a non-white, he gleefully pounces on it, makes a thread about it under faulty assumptions.

That's Tommy's MO. Any time something bad happens to a non-white, he gleefully pounces on it, makes a thread about it under faulty assumptions.

Considering the low rate of black support for Trump AND that this is a far lefty city AND that the boys father is employed by said far lefty city

there is effectively a ZERO chance that this kid listened to or took inspiration from the sources that Tommy was thinking of when he posted the op.

Such as Trump or right wing media.

Now the only question is, does Tommy have the balls to admit his error.

Forum List

Back