Why Do So Many White Americans Practically Hate Malcolm X?

What is it that he did that brings out the hatred of white people so?

He didn't kill anyone, he didn't steal from anyone, he didn't commit any crimes, in his life that he's known for as a Minister and thought-leader of his time.

All he did was speak the raw, unadulterated and unfiltered truth about the state of affairs in this country.

I suppose that's why so many whites couldn't stand him.

The truth shouldn't be an offense.

I quote Malcolm X all the time here, especially when he calls blacks "political chumps and a traitor to their race" for supporting the democrat Party

You misquote Malcolm and never mention that X opposed both parties. But since you are trying to predict something X would have supported Obama and voted democrat.

Most white people, far from hating Malcolm X, would more likely say, Malcolm who? Aside from him proclaiming Obama to be the Messiah, most don't really care who he is.

Obama was born in 1961 and Malcom X was assassinated in 1965, so how could he have claimed that an unknown, perhaps four-year-old kid was "the Messiah"? In fact, I don't know anyone who ever proclaimed President Obama to be "the Messiah."

Only Rush Limbaugh and the other racists in right wing media did that.

While I am uneasy with his treatment of women, which was and is due to the problems that so many men of various faiths have with women, I do know that people are afraid of any strong, articulate, and decisive leader who arises from any group that they oppose. Malcolm X fit that description. It's the same cowardice that still is exhibited today when trump refers to Sen. Elizabeth Warren as "Pocahantas." She is a woman (gasp!), she is strong, she is articulate, she is well-educated and knowledgeable, and she opposes his policies. This scenario gets played out over and over. It is an indication of weak-mindedness.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

He didn't kill anyone, he didn't steal from anyone, he didn't commit any crimes, in his life that he's known for as a Minister and thought-leader of his time.

All he did was speak the raw, unadulterated and unfiltered truth about the state of affairs in this country.

The life and times of MarcATL:

1) Wake up
2) Ponder and meditate on the question "how can I come up with a new way today to insinuate white people are racist"?
3) Settle on one, and post it on USMB
4) Continue wit hthe rest of the day
5) Go to bed.

This is the race and racism section. I don't see you bitching when whites spend all day denigrating blacks. You either participate with them or keep your mouth shut. Whites are a race and they will be discussed in the race and racism section.

Little was a piece of shit racist scumbag. Little was a criminal who joined the Nation of Islam while he was in prison.

I quote Malcolm X all the time here, especially when he calls blacks "political chumps and a traitor to their race" for supporting the democrat Party

You misquote Malcolm and never mention that X opposed both parties. But since you are trying to predict something X would have supported Obama and voted democrat.

No. I quote him accurately. He said blacks were political chumps and traitors to their race" for supporting the democrat Party

We won't organize any black man to be a Democrat or a Republican because both of them have sold us out. Both of them have sold us out; both parties have sold us out. Both parties are racist, and the Democratic Party is more racist than the Republican Party.

Malcolm X

How true
It is amazing when you point out how far Republicans have sold out their values

Well, they probably didnt understand his message and were afraid of him. I think that might be self evident. I'm thinking its not so much anymore, though I could be biased by my observations living in California my whole life. I've never known anyone who proclaimed a hatred for MalcomX or King.

Sure. Yeah. Right.

Its amazing the common conception that all white people as so invested in hate.

Most white people, far from hating Malcolm X, would more likely say, Malcolm who? Aside from him proclaiming Obama to be the Messiah, most don't really care who he is.

Obama was born in 1961 and Malcom X was assassinated in 1965, so how could he have claimed that an unknown, perhaps four-year-old kid was "the Messiah"? In fact, I don't know anyone who ever proclaimed President Obama to be "the Messiah."

I already said that was a brain fart. It wasn't Malcolm who said that, it was Calypso Louie. And yes, he said it.

Then why did his brothers kill him? I got no hate for Malcom X and I’m white. I’ll even go so far as to say I agreed on a bunch of shit with him, especially on his call for black men to arm them selves. I only disagree with the “Ballot or the bullet” type stuff, but I toatraly get why he had the attitude.

We won't organize any black man to be a Democrat or a Republican because both of them have sold us out. Both of them have sold us out; both parties have sold us out. Both parties are racist, and the Democratic Party is more racist than the Republican Party.

Malcolm X

How true
It is amazing when you point out how far Republicans have sold out their values
he seemed to be saying both parties RW....i know you are not allowed to bad mouth Democrats....

[You're gonna have to provide some examples of this hate you say was coming from Brother Minister Malcolm X.

This OP was years coming, you're gonna have to back that stuff up.

Brother? I didn't realize the two of you were related.

I have read his interview with playboy from the early sixties. It is pure ethnic hatred which is probably what attracts you to him.
What do you call the treatment of blacks in this country at the time? If Brother Minister Malcolm X showed "racial hatred", what do you call that?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I don't hate him, I simply disagree with his approach... at least what I know about it. I can't stand racism, but you do not fight hate with more hate. That just creates more animosity, division, etc. I agree with what MLK said… You have to fight hate with love. That is the biblical (true) way, and the only way that actually works.

It's a shame that so many here agree with the negative, divisive (and in most cases, racist) approach. That is why the ugly cycle of racism and hate continues. It will never end if you adhere to that wrong approach.
Cite some examples of Brother Minister Malcolm X expressing hate.
For one thing, he uses language that racists or collectivists use, instead of viewing people as individuals, viewing them solely as members of a group. "White men this" "white men that". Also, in most of the quotes I have seen of his, I can tangibly feel his bitterness, anger, and "us against them" attitude in regard to whites. Even if it is not explicitly stated in his words. If that was in reverse, you would call it racism, or at the very least bigotry.

Just how dumb are you guys?
Very.

I don't hate him, I simply disagree with his approach... at least what I know about it. I can't stand racism, but you do not fight hate with more hate. That just creates more animosity, division, etc. I agree with what MLK said… You have to fight hate with love. That is the biblical (true) way, and the only way that actually works.

It's a shame that so many here agree with the negative, divisive (and in most cases, racist) approach. That is why the ugly cycle of racism and hate continues. It will never end if you adhere to that wrong approach.
Cite some examples of Brother Minister Malcolm X expressing hate.
For one thing, he uses language that racists or collectivists use, instead of viewing people as individuals, viewing them solely as members of a group. "White men this" "white men that". Also, in most of the quotes I have seen of his, I can tangibly feel his bitterness, anger, and "us against them" attitude in regard to whites. Even if it is not explicitly stated in his words. If that was in reverse, you would call it racism, or at the very least bigotry.

Just how dumb are you guys?
As usual, your hateful, hostile response just proves my point that your leader's approach does not work. You will never end hate and racism by demonstrating more of the same. For your sake, hopefully someday you will realize that.

STFU nobody is listening to whites trying to tone police.

Sorry to break it to you, Marc...but most whites don't know anything about MalcomX and don't care...

The vast majority of stupid black people like Asslips and Marc wouldn't like him, either, it they had bothered to read his disgust with their little black sub-culture; dope head rapper crap and rejection of education and self-respect was a big no-no for him, and his crew would have run the likes of an Asslips and a Marc off the streets and out of town.

In the Culture War', he made Barry Goldwater look like Gore Vidal or Cheech and Chong.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

You know nothing about Malcolm X.

No room in Malcolm X's America for the likes of you little fake 'radical' vermin, either. You dope slinging scum and kiddy rapers wouldn't be around, either.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Malcolm X would be blasting your alt- right racist ass.

He would be having me over for dinner and drinks at least once a week, and we would amuse ourselves by laughing at at your ilk and your ridiculously juvenile fashion sense, and how pathetic you clowns look when you're trying to look 'scary n stuff'.

I seriously doubt that.

While I agree with the philosophies of Ms Rand. I'm going to be brutally honest and say she was a terrible writer. She's long-winded and repetitive. Galt's speech in 'Atlas Shrugged' is 60-pages long and could be summed up in a paragraph. He story lines lack any suspense. Her characters are one-dimensional. She writes sex-scenes that are borderline felonious.

Ms. Rand could have made a much bigger impact in this world if she had allowed herself to be ghost-written.

She was a fiction writer. Her philosophy was fiction meaning it was not real.

While she is famous for her fiction. She has an impressive list of non-fiction books as well. Her fiction titles were written as parables for her philosophy. You understand what a parable is, right?

I know what a parable is and Ayn Rand didn't write any.

If that's what you believe. I won't try to dissuade you.

these morons only read the stupid stuff without reading all he wrote and said; they only like the half of the story that appeals to their dumbassery and racism.

That's what you do. I have read Atlas Shrugged and The Fountainhead, and as far as considering her a philosopher, HELL NO!

And I have read ALL of what X said and know that he would not do anything you say. You see, he would understand exactly how things are as they are now and a white dude like you might get spit on. For he understood then how whites were running drugs in the black community and that we are getting arrested while the whites who are responsible for the problem were not. You're another white joke who thinks you can recreate a black leader into what you think he is and how he would reject us cause you're trying to shut us up due to the fact your punk ass can't take the truth. And if you can't take the truth from us, Malcolm X would destroy you.

Last edited:
[You're gonna have to provide some examples of this hate you say was coming from Brother Minister Malcolm X.

This OP was years coming, you're gonna have to back that stuff up.

Brother? I didn't realize the two of you were related.

I have read his interview with playboy from the early sixties. It is pure ethnic hatred which is probably what attracts you to him.
What do you call the treatment of blacks in this country at the time? If Brother Minister Malcolm X showed "racial hatred", what do you call that?

At the time, there were white people who displayed race hatred against blacks and those who were working against the race hatred.

Malcom x decided to be like the haters instead of those fighting against it.

Forum List

Back