Why do so many people deny climate change

'
The Denialist dolts are criminally ignorant of science, and they cannot bear to think of their beliefs and way of life being challenged.

They would not recognize a fact if it fell on them ... like an iceberg.

And Global Heating is a fact.

But who cares s0n?

The answer is?

Nobody.

Now that just isn't true. You are simply not paying attention.
Every proffessional organization and nearly every educated individual knows that AWG is correct and they do care. All you are demonstrating is that you are an idiot and among the half of the population that has a below average IQ.

Here ya go grasshopper..

2n8rmuh.jpg

Your point being what? That including PDO and AMO gives

Which accounts for some of the cyclical aspect? Yeah, we get that, AMO and PDO are cyclical. CO2 ramps.

Hopeless. Just told you basically the opposite of that. That multiple cyclic funcs create NON cyclic results. Or more rigorously, non cyclic results defined over a range related to the slowest func.

Climate scientists used to dismiss all these cyclical functs. Largely because INDIVIDUALLY,
they didnt look like the curve they were attempting to fit. AND being zero mean, they assumed all combos of these would be zero mean as well.

Then demonstrate it.

You can't and won't because you are wrong and don't know what you are talking about. A Fourier cosine series creates a periodic function. There is no finite or infinite series of real physical phenomina creating an infinite ramp.

You have been making this claim for a week and demonstrated nothing.

You are just full of shit. You are simply wrong. You aren't going to get an infinite ramp out of periodic functions, ever. I've done circuit analysis. I've used frequency domain calculations. Ive used the Fourier transform and the family of transforms including s domain. To begin with, a fourier series requires an infinite number of incrementing frequency fumctions to just get a periodic function with sharp corners. You are full of shit. You don't even have a finite set of real phenomina that reproduce that ramp.

Physics and science isn't based on your imagined fantasies. It is about measured and demonstrated processed. What you have is science fiction.

Put up or shut up.

Last edited:
I can't imagine trying to get through life without the certain guidance of science.

Yet somehow, you manage. :badgrin:

Typical conservative 'if I say so, it is'. The ultimate source of their dysfunction in the real world.

Tell me again about life starting 500 million years ago and how bad life had it during the Carboniferous.

Your ignorance of science is wide and deep. Matched only by your delusion of knowledge.

Typical conservative 'if I say so, it is'. The ultimate source of their dysfunction in the real world.

Tell me again about life starting 500 million years ago and how bad life had it during the Carboniferous.

Your ignorance of science is wide and deep. Matched only by your delusion of knowledge.

Clearly my science is different than your pseudoscience. I thank God for that.

I learned science from scientists. You learned pseudoscience from entertainers.

I can't imagine trying to get through life without the certain guidance of science.

Yep, this asshat makes 26 posts on average per day here! Can you believe that? And not one post is actually of benefit. Not one. A more useless example of the human race would be hard to find...

It's sort of poetic justice that mother nature clearly offered us profound knowledge from life's model that sustainable energy, in the form of plant life, made from carbon, is the only path to sustainable life.

We, in our enthusiasm for the easy life, denied her knowledge, and chose a temporary, but cheap at first glance, alternative, also from carbon.

Now the bill for taking the easy path is due and some of us are trying to get out of paying it, despite that there is no way not to.

Somehow she always wins in the end and we have to learn yet another lesson from the natural universe.

Nature is not supernatural. Personifying a mindless and destructive force shows a primitive mindset. Nature is the enemy of man and must be tamed and re-organized. Your kind of thinking should have ended with the Stone Age.

Nature has the longest run on Broadway. Almost every kind of progress by man was modeled after some aspect of natural science.

But, ''a mindless and destructive force'', or ''the enemy of man'' that ''must be tamed and re-organized.'', is far from true in my book. In fact an approach that almost always ends in failure.

It's been the only success we've had. The few people who invented everything that prevents the ungrateful rest of you from living like animals saw Nature as a chaos that must be re-organized. Mankind would have gone extinct long ago if he had slavishly obeyed the laws of Nature, which is Satan.

People mistake Darwin's "survival of the fittest" to mean "strongest". It should be obvious, and is to the more intelligent of us, that "fittest" often means "symbiotic" and always means "most adaptable".

Shitting where you sleep, which is what climate change amounts to, well.... my dog is smart enough not to do that.

Nature is not supernatural. Personifying a mindless and destructive force shows a primitive mindset. Nature is the enemy of man and must be tamed and re-organized. Your kind of thinking should have ended with the Stone Age.

Nature has the longest run on Broadway. Almost every kind of progress by man was modeled after some aspect of natural science.

But, ''a mindless and destructive force'', or ''the enemy of man'' that ''must be tamed and re-organized.'', is far from true in my book. In fact an approach that almost always ends in failure.

It's been the only success we've had. The few people who invented everything that prevents the ungrateful rest of you from living like animals saw Nature as a chaos that must be re-organized. Mankind would have gone extinct long ago if he had slavishly obeyed the laws of Nature, which is Satan.

A completely different perspective than mine. I see history as mankind learning to live with nature, at least the average person. Of all of the peoples on earth, we white Europeans are probably at the extreme end of believing that nature is ours to mold. Now we're learning that we adapt to nature, not vice versa.

People mistake Darwin's "survival of the fittest" to mean "strongest". It should be obvious, and is to the more intelligent of us, that "fittest" often means "symbiotic" and always means "most adaptable".

Shitting where you sleep, which is what climate change amounts to, well.... my dog is smart enough not to do that.

You don't breath shit, but you do breath CO2, so your analogy is obviously false and idiotic.

AGW is a hoax. Anything you say based on the premise that's true is therefor false.

A completely different perspective than mine. I see history as mankind learning to live with nature, at least the average person. Of all of the peoples on earth, we white Europeans are probably at the extreme end of believing that nature is ours to mold. Now we're learning that we adapt to nature, not vice versa.

We believe it because we do it. In fact, there is no one who believes it more devoutly than the AGW cultist because he believes we can mold the climate.

Yep, this asshat makes 26 posts on average per day here! Can you believe that? And not one post is actually of benefit. Not one. A more useless example of the human race would be hard to find...

This is unconditional surrender.

I'm glad you finally realized what a useless piece of shit you are. You're unconditional surrender is duly noted and memorialized.

And you claim to be "smart". What a farce. Here's a hint bucko, Darwin didn't originate the phrase. It's certainly a truism that those who claim to be smart are usually the most ignorant in the discussion, as you just so aptly demonstrated.

You don't breath shit, but you do breath CO2, so your analogy is obviously false and idiotic.

AGW is a hoax. Anything you say based on the premise that's true is therefor false.

Boy, you are stupid.

And you claim to be "smart". What a farce. Here's a hint bucko, Darwin didn't originate the phrase. It's certainly a truism that those who claim to be smart are usually the most ignorant in the discussion, as you just so aptly demonstrated.

Who cares. It doesn't change the fact that it means "adaptation" not "strength".

"Darwin first used Spencer's new phrase "survival of the fittest" as a synonym for natural selection in the fifth edition of On the Origin of Species, published in 1869 "

You sure have to go far left of field to come up with something to complain about.

Last edited:

Clearly my science is different than your pseudoscience. I thank God for that.

I learned science from scientists. You learned pseudoscience from entertainers.

Clearly my science is different

You got that right. You said "When all of the carbon that's been sequestered in fossil fuels was last in the atmosphere, the climate was inhospitable to life"

You also said, life on Earth started 500 million years ago.

I learned science from scientists.

And then you forgot it all. Good job!

Boy, you are stupid.

Brilliant retort, asshole.

Boy, you are stupid.

Brilliant retort, asshole.

There really isn't any more to say to an ignorant moron like you. You get treated the way you present yourself. As you present yourself like an ignorant moron, you get treated like an ignorant moron.

This is the relationship between CO2, TSI and Temp anomaly.

This is before including CO2

And this is after including CO2

And that demonstrates beyond any reasonable doubt that AGW is real and CO2 drives the temperature increase.

And, people that do it for a living have demonstrated even greater level of accuracy with

figure-spm-5-l.png

So, when you have something intelligent to add, then you will get an intelligent response.

Problem is, you know your full of shit and you have nothing to refute the scientific evidence.

Until then, you are an ignorant moron because you have to be one to have any other opinion. That or you are an asshole. Or maybe you're and ignorant asshole moron doo doo head.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back