Why do so many people deny climate change

People mistake Darwin's "survival of the fittest" to mean "strongest". It should be obvious, and is to the more intelligent of us, that "fittest" often means "symbiotic" and always means "most adaptable".

Shitting where you sleep, which is what climate change amounts to, well.... my dog is smart enough not to do that.

You don't breath shit, but you do breath CO2, so your analogy is obviously false and idiotic.

AGW is a hoax. Anything you say based on the premise that's true is therefor false.

Think of how much stronger your point could be made with some evidence to support it.

It's been the only success we've had. The few people who invented everything that prevents the ungrateful rest of you from living like animals saw Nature as a chaos that must be re-organized. Mankind would have gone extinct long ago if he had slavishly obeyed the laws of Nature, which is Satan.

A completely different perspective than mine. I see history as mankind learning to live with nature, at least the average person. Of all of the peoples on earth, we white Europeans are probably at the extreme end of believing that nature is ours to mold. Now we're learning that we adapt to nature, not vice versa.

We believe it because we do it. In fact, there is no one who believes it more devoutly than the AGW cultist because he believes we can mold the climate.

We (liberals) are smart enough to know that we can stop doing what we are doing that's changing the climate. That, apparently, is well beyond conservatives.

Yep, this asshat makes 26 posts on average per day here! Can you believe that? And not one post is actually of benefit. Not one. A more useless example of the human race would be hard to find...

This is unconditional surrender.

I'm glad you finally realized what a useless piece of shit you are. You're unconditional surrender is duly noted and memorialized.

I've been doing this for a long time and know the signs of conservative's frustration when they realize that they have used up the propaganda that they've been issued by headquarters, there's no more coming, and they've been beaten at every turn. I've been here before.

Tell me again about life starting 500 million years ago and how bad life had it during the Carboniferous.

Your ignorance of science is wide and deep. Matched only by your delusion of knowledge.

Clearly my science is different than your pseudoscience. I thank God for that.

I learned science from scientists. You learned pseudoscience from entertainers.

Clearly my science is different

You got that right. You said "When all of the carbon that's been sequestered in fossil fuels was last in the atmosphere, the climate was inhospitable to life"

You also said, life on Earth started 500 million years ago.

I learned science from scientists.

And then you forgot it all. Good job!

Is this an example of a smart contribution from you? I rest my case.

This is unconditional surrender.

I'm glad you finally realized what a useless piece of shit you are. You're unconditional surrender is duly noted and memorialized.

I've been doing this for a long time and know the signs of conservative's frustration when they realize that they have used up the propaganda that they've been issued by headquarters, there's no more coming, and they've been beaten at every turn. I've been here before.

Doing what? Making an abject fool of yourself declaring there was no life on this planet 500 million years ago? Let me tell you, it takes a particularly stupid person to make an assertion that ridiculous and then to stand by it merely demonstrates what a looney tune you are. No one pays you the slightest attention anymore based on your well demonstrated stupidity.

Congrats nimrod!:lol::lol:

A completely different perspective than mine. I see history as mankind learning to live with nature, at least the average person. Of all of the peoples on earth, we white Europeans are probably at the extreme end of believing that nature is ours to mold. Now we're learning that we adapt to nature, not vice versa.

We believe it because we do it. In fact, there is no one who believes it more devoutly than the AGW cultist because he believes we can mold the climate.

We (liberals) are smart enough to know that we can stop doing what we are doing that's changing the climate. That, apparently, is well beyond conservatives.

Stop breathing, your CO2 is killing Mother Earth.

Clearly my science is different than your pseudoscience. I thank God for that.

I learned science from scientists. You learned pseudoscience from entertainers.

You got that right. You said "When all of the carbon that's been sequestered in fossil fuels was last in the atmosphere, the climate was inhospitable to life"

Yes, correcting your errors is another contribution from me to the board.
You're welcome.

You're welcome.

My errors?

You're trying to correct what l'm right about. You are a mis-iformation voter trying to recruit more.

You're messing with my country. I'm your worst nightmare.

Stop breathing, your CO2 is killing Mother Earth.

Your post is like saying, ''look over here! I'm stupid.''

Doing what? Making an abject fool of yourself declaring there was no life on this planet 500 million years ago? Let me tell you, it takes a particularly stupid person to make an assertion that ridiculous and then to stand by it merely demonstrates what a looney tune you are. No one pays you the slightest attention anymore based on your well demonstrated stupidity.

You calling me stupid is music to my ears. I certainly want anyone who thinks that you have any idea what you're talking about to notice that I'm different from you.

Of course, who would think that you have any idea what you're talking about?

Ahhh. Other mis-information voters. You're litter mates on mama Fox.

You're welcome.

My errors?

You're trying to correct what l'm right about. You are a mis-iformation voter trying to recruit more.

Yes, your errors. Like this.....

There is zero money being invested in fossil fuel energy production. It's all going to sustainable, permanent solutions.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/envir...-the-skeptics-are-winning-30.html#post7980575

You're welcome.

My errors?

There is zero money being invested in fossil fuel energy production. It's all going to sustainable, permanent solutions.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/envir...-the-skeptics-are-winning-30.html#post7980575

Great example! I was talking about energy production. You're talking about fuel production. Don't you feel like an idiot!

My errors?

Great example! I was talking about energy production. You're talking about fuel production. Don't you feel like an idiot!

I was talking about energy production.

We're no longer spending on fossil fuel energy production?

No money is being spent building or maintaining fossil fuel plants?

No salaries are being paid to workers in those plants? Wow!

Any backup for this new claim?

People mistake Darwin's "survival of the fittest" to mean "strongest". It should be obvious, and is to the more intelligent of us, that "fittest" often means "symbiotic" and always means "most adaptable".

Shitting where you sleep, which is what climate change amounts to, well.... my dog is smart enough not to do that.

And you claim to be "smart". What a farce. Here's a hint bucko, Darwin didn't originate the phrase. It's certainly a truism that those who claim to be smart are usually the most ignorant in the discussion, as you just so aptly demonstrated.

Who cares. It doesn't change the fact that it means "adaptation" not "strength".

"Darwin first used Spencer's new phrase "survival of the fittest" as a synonym for natural selection in the fifth edition of On the Origin of Species, published in 1869 "

You sure have to go far left of field to come up with something to complain about.

No, no I don't. You provide ample ammunition every time you open your trap...

You calling me stupid is music to my ears. I certainly want anyone who thinks that you have any idea what you're talking about to notice that I'm different from you.

Ummmm, I hate to break it to you...but, based on your posts... you're incapable of "thinking".

People here were wondering about your claim to be smart and conservative. I think that you've laid that to rest.

People here were wondering about your claim to be smart and conservative. I think that you've laid that to rest.

Yes, I do manage to stomp your liberal idiocy into the ground.

Ummmm, I hate to break it to you...but, based on your posts... you're incapable of "thinking".

This from a conservative media sponge.

Forum List

Back