Why Do Right Wingers Still Watch Fox, When It's #2 Owner Is a Muslim?

199320_525941317432520_1360933649_n.jpg

How did we get a 5 year old post in the middle of a new thread? Tuck's brain melted into mush back in high school.

Pub dupes- easiest way to make money there is...see greedy billionnaires and the world's biggest cottage industry- the Pub propaganda machine...hundreds of orgs, institutes, websites, movies, books, all Pure Pubcrappe. see sig pp3.

There must be 25 Fox News threads to every MSNBC thread.

It goes to show you how much Fox pisses off the left all the while we could seemingly care less about Ed, Larry Al, Chris, and Dyke.

Of course, the fact that people actually watch Fox is what really pisses off the left. They don't have to worry about anyone watching the five baboons.

Pub dupes- easiest way to make money there is...see greedy billionnaires and the world's biggest cottage industry- the Pub propaganda machine...hundreds of orgs, institutes, websites, movies, books, all Pure Pubcrappe. see sig pp3.

OK shithead. I read the last line of your barely readable signature. When are you leaving?
By the way. How long has it been since I negged you?

So anyway, B_L, how's the thread working out for you? Did it have your desired result? If your intent was to prove your sheer stupidity, then you scored big!

Why does Black_Label continue to post when everyone knows he's a douche bag?

Did the facts I posted make you get butthurt?

Instead of childish attacks, why don't you address the topic on how the #2 owner of fox is a muslim,....if you can,....

Why does Black_Label continue to post when everyone knows he's a douche bag?

Did the facts I posted make you get butthurt?

Instead of childish attacks, why don't you address the topic on how the #2 owner of fox is a muslim,....if you can,....

Because no one gives a shit except liberal propagandists who are trying to find an excuse...any excuse....to hammer the GOP. That would be you, and the exact reason why you are a douche bag.

But remember folks, they like to tell us it's the right wingers who hate Muslims and are anti-Islam

:eusa_shhh:

But remember folks, they like to tell us it's the right wingers who hate Muslims and are anti-Islam

:eusa_shhh:

SHUT UP...we still have FREEDOM of SPEECH in this country..though we know some of you wouldn't mind taking that away from us to PREVENT offending these barbarians (Muslims) who are now KILLING INNOCENT AMERCIANS and dragging them through the streets ...

awww, we can't insult Muslims...but if you make art of Jesus in Piss then your are championed as a ARTIST

:eusa_eh: :eusa_think:

this is the stupidest thread ever

AKA "Damn, you got me"

Care to comment on how fox's #2 owner is a Saudi Muslim? :eusa_think:

It's already been answered you dumb ass. It's a publicly traded stock. Even liberals, if there's any smart enough, can buy in. But I appreciate your effort to make yourself look stupid. It fits you quite well.

Democrats say that moderate and peaceful muslims should be supported, until they are confronted by one. Then democrats say all muslims should be despised.

Forum List

Back