Why Do Right Wingers Still Watch Fox, When It's #2 Owner Is a Muslim?

It makes you wonder why the right wingers still bow to the alter of fox, when it's #2 owner is a Saudi Muslim.

The right wing propaganda machine tells the sheep to hate the Muslims with a passion, especially fox, but the funny thing is their #2 owner is a Muslim himself.

Is fox just trolling their viewers?

Knows their viewers are stupid and easy to make money off of?

To the right wingers, does this even bother you? :eusa_think:

Guess what fatso, so-called right wingers don't care about the religious affiliation of corporate CEO's or political candidates. Look around, hatred and religious and racial bigotry are issues raised by the left wing . Look at the post.

FoxNews_toilet.gif

:lol::lol::lol:

As soon as the president makes a speech, I turn on fox news just to hear them twisting what was said. I find it comical and amusing :tongue:

Cripes I read Al Jazeera daily.

At least I get a vestige of truth about what's happening in the middle east compared to the left wing bullshit I read at any of the alphabet network websites who pretend to be journalists but instead are just employees of the White House.

I'll take anything over the lies of the left.

Cripes I read Al Jazeera daily.

At least I get a vestige of truth about what's happening in the middle east compared to the left wing bullshit I read at any of the alphabet network websites who pretend to be journalists but instead are just employees of the White House.

I'll take anything over the lies of the left.

Arsenic?

It makes you wonder why the right wingers still bow to the alter of fox, when it's #2 owner is a Saudi Muslim.

The right wing propaganda machine tells the sheep to hate the Muslims with a passion, especially fox, but the funny thing is their #2 owner is a Muslim himself.

Is fox just trolling their viewers?

Knows their viewers are stupid and easy to make money off of?

To the right wingers, does this even bother you? :eusa_think:

Why do lefties watch MSPMS when they all know it is run by 1%ers that are laughing at you as they go to the bank and not pay any taxes while you dumb asses suck off Chris Matthews.

Maybe because we dont have some irrational hatred for muslims that would cause us to boycott everything they own. We judge news by it's merit.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back