Why Do Liberals Keep Lying and Pretending that the Trump Recovery Is Just a Continuation of Obama's?

Obama had a horrible first year, because he inherited a horrible economy. Obama's second year was better than Trumps second year, despite Trump inheriting a much better starting point.

Let it play out. Barry didn't do anything different than George

That's funny, since republicans complained bitterly about all the stimulus Obama put in place.

Actually Queer Barry spent 8 years claiming it was Bush's economy.

Now that Trump has created a booming economy, Barack Mugabe Obama want's to take credit.

Fuck the little fag.

If Obama continued Bush's economy, 800,000 jobs lost each month, and $1.5 trillion deficits there wouldn't be an economy to hand over.

Obama had a horrible first year, because he inherited a horrible economy. Obama's second year was better than Trumps second year, despite Trump inheriting a much better starting point.

Let it play out. Barry didn't do anything different than George

That's funny, since republicans complained bitterly about all the stimulus Obama put in place.

I complained BITTERLY about the money Bush supplied to the stimulus.

Actually Queer Barry spent 8 years claiming it was Bush's economy.

Now that Trump has created a booming economy, Barack Mugabe Obama want's to take credit.

Fuck the little fag.

If Obama continued Bush's economy, 800,000 jobs lost each month, and $1.5 trillion deficits there wouldn't be an economy to hand over.

You're such a boring liar.

The economy didn't really go down the shitter until Queer Barry took over.

BTW, Robert Mugabe Obama put on more debt than Bush, a LOT more.

Bush was a fucktard, Mugabe a third world dictator and a flat out traitor. Fucking used the FBI to rig the 2016 election. He needs a short ride on a gurney that ends with a needle.

Under Obama, wages were flat-lined under Obama, whereas last year alone they rose by 3.2%.
Oh look...wages were trending upward for years

Wage Growth Tracker - Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta

So Queer Barry never got wages back to when he took office, according to your chart???? :eek:

Helluva job, Mugabe, Heluva job.....

her chart is wage growth, not wages. do try and keep up.

Good allah but you're dumb, Comrade.

Bush's stimulus was the difference between handing over a recession and handing over a full blown depression.

Obama's stimulus was the difference between a recession and economic recovery.

Bush's stimulus was the difference between handing over a recession and handing over a full blown depression.

He quadrupled Bush's numbers.

Stop threatening Ambivalent1, Golfing Gator. You should know better than that.

So, how about those couple of specific regulations that are gone and the effect getting rid of them had...or was that not included in the talking points you parrot?

Dodge boy.....does she know my name?

who?

(smile)…..you just admitted she likes black...….

what are you talking about?

Stop threatening Ambivalent1, Golfing Gator. You should know better than that.

So, how about those couple of specific regulations that are gone and the effect getting rid of them had...or was that not included in the talking points you parrot?

Dodge boy.....does she know my name?

who?

(smile)…..you just admitted she likes black...….

what are you talking about?

;) Nothing son...

Why Do Liberals Keep Lying and Pretending that the Trump Recovery Is Just a Continuation of Obama's?
it's really the only play they have

did you see the disappointment on the faces from the fake news today as they reported the job numbers?

we have been saying for years that we'd have a better economy & more jobs if we lowered taxes, eliminated regulations & slowed down the influx of illegal aliens

we FINALLY got someone with the balls to do all 3 and BOOM - economy & job numbers got better!

tp8r13bjae601.jpg

He quadrupled Bush's numbers.

Bush II added a higher percent to the debt

Forum List

Back