Why Do Liberals Keep Lying and Pretending that the Trump Recovery Is Just a Continuation of Obama's?

Look at you defending Barry again. What a good little Progressive you are.

fuck you are stupid. I am not defending anyone, I am stating the facts. I know that you hate facts and will attack them at every chance, but they are what they are. I am not giving Obama credit for anything, the economy does what it does...your god the government does not have as much control over as you think it does

No, I detest a prick like you who can't be honest. Stop bragging about your Christianity because aren't a Christian. You are a lying piece of shit.Watchu gon do boy?

I provide facts and you ignore them and then accuse me of not being honest...fuck you just stupid. I have never bragged about my Christianity, now you are back to just making up lies about me because you have nothing left but lies.

You're a lying piece of shit.

ahhh...little snowflake is having a temper tantrum!

Projection little man ;)
I didn't vote for Trump but he is burying your little black man.

For about the last year now, every time there's yet another month of good economic news, liberals will repeat the myth/lie that it's just a continuation of the recovery that began under Obama. Let's get a few facts straight:

* Under Obama, we had a *net loss* of manufacturing jobs under Obama, whereas last year alone the economy added 284,000 manufacturing jobs, the biggest increase since 1995.

* Under Obama, wages were flat-lined under Obama, whereas last year alone they rose by 3.2%.

* Under Obama, the number of long-term unemployed people stayed historically high, but last year alone the number of long-term unemployed people dropped by 205,000.

* Under Obama, the number of people employed part-time for economic reasons remained high, but last year alone that number dropped by 329,000.

And on and on we could go. Yes, Obama did a decent job with the economy, better than Bush Jr. did, but Trump's economy is clearly stronger and helping more Americans than Obama's economy was.
Trump sure got people employed who needed jobs and better wages, too.

When a Republican hits one out of the park, the left goes berserk. It's a given.

Once again nothing changed after the election...neither the POTUS nor the government creates jobs
upload_2019-2-1_20-5-8.png

For about the last year now, every time there's yet another month of good economic news, liberals will repeat the myth/lie that it's just a continuation of the recovery that began under Obama. Let's get a few facts straight:

* Under Obama, we had a *net loss* of manufacturing jobs under Obama, whereas last year alone the economy added 284,000 manufacturing jobs, the biggest increase since 1995.

* Under Obama, wages were flat-lined under Obama, whereas last year alone they rose by 3.2%.

* Under Obama, the number of long-term unemployed people stayed historically high, but last year alone the number of long-term unemployed people dropped by 205,000.

* Under Obama, the number of people employed part-time for economic reasons remained high, but last year alone that number dropped by 329,000.

And on and on we could go. Yes, Obama did a decent job with the economy, better than Bush Jr. did, but Trump's economy is clearly stronger and helping more Americans than Obama's economy was.
Trump sure got people employed who needed jobs and better wages, too.

When a Republican hits one out of the park, the left goes berserk. It's a given.

Once again nothing changed after the election...neither the POTUS nor the government creates jobs
View attachment 243573

Careful, Gator is on his "Ban" wagon because he is getting bitch slapped.

I’m good with any charts you choose to believe. That doesn’t change what’s actually happening.

these charts show what is happening...and what has happened in the last 6 years. unlike you I did not just wake up from a life long coma the day that your savior sat his ass in the Oval Office for the first time.

fuck you are stupid. I am not defending anyone, I am stating the facts. I know that you hate facts and will attack them at every chance, but they are what they are. I am not giving Obama credit for anything, the economy does what it does...your god the government does not have as much control over as you think it does
You do seem to be ignoring the benefits we’re now seeing, Golfing Gator.
I haven’t seen you give Trump any credit for the gains made after eliminating the regulations obama imposed.

Can you give me some specific regulations and the effect getting rid of them had?
You're asking me to give you a breakdown of why the economy is now booming? lol

these charts show what is happening...and what has happened in the last 6 years. unlike you I did not just wake up from a life long coma the day that your savior sat his ass in the Oval Office for the first time.

I haven’t seen you give Trump any credit for the gains made after eliminating the regulations obama imposed.

Can you give me some specific regulations and the effect getting rid of them had?

Careful man, he is threatening me in PM's.

No, I am asking for a couple specific regulations that are gone and the effect getting rid of them had. Should be an easy thing

lying bastard!

Golfing Gator?

lying bastard!

Prove it.

Golfing Gator?

Yes. He is quite shaken.

miketx, post: 21734509
Yes he did inherit it and it was the worst economy of all time.

You are an idiot if you actually believe that Trumpo inherited an economy from Obama that was worse than the economy that Obama inherited from Bush.

You must be the stupidest dog-whistled Trumpo goon there is for posting such a ridiculous argument that anyone with half a brain wouid know is not true.

miketx, post: 21734509
Yes he did inherit it and it was the worst economy of all time.

You are an idiot if you actually believe that Trumpo inherited an economy from Obama that was worse than the economy that Obama inherited from Bush.

You must be the stupidest dog-whistled Trumpo goon there is for posting such a ridiculous argument that anyone with half a brain wouid know is not true.

The only way to make Trump look better than Obama is to use "averages" Because Obama inherited such a bad economy from Bush, his averages start with losing 800,000 jobs a month (that's month not year)

And their big thing was the size of the deficit, which went down 60% under Obama, but is going UP 20% a year under Trump.

Data is not your friend. If Trump was responsible for the "boom" of 2017, why is not not responsible for the stock market "bust" of 2018 when his policies actually took effect.

It's gone up and down, let it settle in. We'll see

Obama had a horrible first year, because he inherited a horrible economy. Obama's second year was better than Trumps second year, despite Trump inheriting a much better starting point.

Why Do Liberals Keep Lying and Pretending that the Trump Recovery Is Just a Continuation of Obama's?

They're fucking scum.

/thread

Data is not your friend. If Trump was responsible for the "boom" of 2017, why is not not responsible for the stock market "bust" of 2018 when his policies actually took effect.

It's gone up and down, let it settle in. We'll see

Obama had a horrible first year, because he inherited a horrible economy. Obama's second year was better than Trumps second year, despite Trump inheriting a much better starting point.

Let it play out. Barry didn't do anything different than George

It's my tribe's economy as long as things are good.

It's your tribe's economy when things go in the shitter.

Like clockwork, sure as death & taxes.

Wingers are funny.

Actually Queer Barry spent 8 years claiming it was Bush's economy.

Now that Trump has created a booming economy, Barack Mugabe Obama want's to take credit.

Fuck the little fag.

Forum List

Back