Why Do Liberals Keep Lying and Pretending that the Trump Recovery Is Just a Continuation of Obama's?

Libs aren’t smart enough to understand how Trump saved this country from Obama’s stupid and destructive decisions.
Show the data
The data has been shared here multiple times over the past couple of years. Posting it again won’t help you with understanding it.

I just posted the data that shows nothing changed after the election, and instead of addressing it you shoved your head back up Trump's ass waiting for your next talking points memo
You found a chart that says the economy hasn’t improved? lol

Are you in the habit of believing everything you see on the internet. :)

Libs aren’t smart enough to understand how Trump saved this country from Obama’s stupid and destructive decisions.
Show the data
The data has been shared here multiple times over the past couple of years. Posting it again won’t help you with understanding it.

I just posted the data that shows nothing changed after the election, and instead of addressing it you shoved your head back up Trump's ass waiting for your next talking points memo

I found multiple charts that prove nothing changed after the election, everything kept on the same path it was on...the honest thing to say about Trump is he has not fucked it up...yet.

Show the data

I found multiple charts that prove nothing changed after the election, everything kept on the same path it was on...the honest thing to say about Trump is he has not fucked it up...yet.
I’m good with any charts you choose to believe. That doesn’t change what’s actually happening.

For about the last year now, every time there's yet another month of good economic news, liberals will repeat the myth/lie that it's just a continuation of the recovery that began under Obama. Let's get a few facts straight:

* Under Obama, we had a *net loss* of manufacturing jobs under Obama, whereas last year alone the economy added 284,000 manufacturing jobs, the biggest increase since 1995.

* Under Obama, wages were flat-lined under Obama, whereas last year alone they rose by 3.2%.

* Under Obama, the number of long-term unemployed people stayed historically high, but last year alone the number of long-term unemployed people dropped by 205,000.

* Under Obama, the number of people employed part-time for economic reasons remained high, but last year alone that number dropped by 329,000.

And on and on we could go. Yes, Obama did a decent job with the economy, better than Bush Jr. did, but Trump's economy is clearly stronger and helping more Americans than Obama's economy was.

They say that economic success is continuation of Obama yet the process at the border of seperating children at the border is not.

Show the data

I’m good with any charts you choose to believe. That doesn’t change what’s actually happening.

these charts show what is happening...and what has happened in the last 6 years. unlike you I did not just wake up from a life long coma the day that your savior sat his ass in the Oval Office for the first time.

For about the last year now, every time there's yet another month of good economic news, liberals will repeat the myth/lie that it's just a continuation of the recovery that began under Obama. Let's get a few facts straight:

* Under Obama, we had a *net loss* of manufacturing jobs under Obama, whereas last year alone the economy added 284,000 manufacturing jobs, the biggest increase since 1995.

* Under Obama, wages were flat-lined under Obama, whereas last year alone they rose by 3.2%.

* Under Obama, the number of long-term unemployed people stayed historically high, but last year alone the number of long-term unemployed people dropped by 205,000.

* Under Obama, the number of people employed part-time for economic reasons remained high, but last year alone that number dropped by 329,000.

And on and on we could go. Yes, Obama did a decent job with the economy, better than Bush Jr. did, but Trump's economy is clearly stronger and helping more Americans than Obama's economy was.

They say that economic success is continuation of Obama yet the process at the border of seperating children at the border is not.

And you say that economic success is not continuation of Obama yet the process at the border of separating children at the border is.

You sheep are the same, it does not matter if you live in the left sheep pen or the right sheep pen

these charts show what is happening...and what has happened in the last 6 years. unlike you I did not just wake up from a life long coma the day that your savior sat his ass in the Oval Office for the first time.

Look at you defending Barry again. What a good little Progressive you are.

Trump's economy isnt improving as much as previous presidents.
No Republican President has a better economic record then any Democratic President.

Fun game! Let's compare approval ratings at this point in their presidency!

Trump-39.4%

Obama-49.9%

W Bush-57%

Clinton-49%

HW Bush-82.7%

And you say that economic success is not continuation of Obama yet the process at the border of separating children at the border is.

You sheep are the same, it does not matter if you live in the left sheep pen or the right sheep pen

Attachments

• 83E83A08-8F51-40B9-B22F-75D776A7A376.png
    83E83A08-8F51-40B9-B22F-75D776A7A376.png
    198.4 KB · Views: 24

fuck you are stupid. I am not defending anyone, I am stating the facts. I know that you hate facts and will attack them at every chance, but they are what they are. I am not giving Obama credit for anything, the economy does what it does...your god the government does not have as much control over as you think it does

fuck you are stupid. I am not defending anyone, I am stating the facts. I know that you hate facts and will attack them at every chance, but they are what they are. I am not giving Obama credit for anything, the economy does what it does...your god the government does not have as much control over as you think it does

No, I detest a prick like you who can't be honest. Stop bragging about your Christianity because aren't a Christian. You are a lying piece of shit.Watchu gon do boy?

You do seem to be ignoring the benefits we’re now seeing, Golfing Gator.
I haven’t seen you give Trump any credit for the gains made after eliminating the regulations obama imposed.

I haven’t seen you give Trump any credit for the gains made after eliminating the regulations obama imposed.
Golfing Gator

Gator does NOTHING but defend Leftists.

No, I detest a prick like you who can't be honest. Stop bragging about your Christianity because aren't a Christian. You are a lying piece of shit.Watchu gon do boy?

I provide facts and you ignore them and then accuse me of not being honest...fuck you just stupid. I have never bragged about my Christianity, now you are back to just making up lies about me because you have nothing left but lies.

I provide facts and you ignore them and then accuse me of not being honest...fuck you just stupid. I have never bragged about my Christianity, now you are back to just making up lies about me because you have nothing left but lies.

You're a lying piece of shit.

Can you give me some specific regulations and the effect getting rid of them had?

Trump sure got people employed who needed jobs and better wages, too.

When a Republican hits one out of the park, the left goes berserk. It's a given.

Can you give me some specific regulations and the effect getting rid of them had?

Piss of kid. Your game is old, people are seeing your game and laughing at you.

You're a lying piece of shit.

ahhh...little snowflake is having a temper tantrum!

Forum List

Back