Why Do Liberals Keep Lying and Pretending that the Trump Recovery Is Just a Continuation of Obama's?

Libs aren’t smart enough to understand how Trump saved this country from Obama’s stupid and destructive decisions.

Common sense. Obamas economy is what Drumpf inherited. Now we get to see what Drumpfs decisions are going to do.
Yes he did inherit it and it was the worst economy of all time. Now thank God and in spite of traitors like you he is fixing it.
Subscribe to read | Financial Times

"How Barack Obama rescued the US economy"
Obama? How about the Federal Reserve? After all, they kept rates near 0 nearly all of his entire time in office.
Even after the recession was over.

For about the last year now, every time there's yet another month of good economic news, liberals will repeat the myth/lie that it's just a continuation of the recovery that began under Obama....

Because nothing changed course after the election as compared to the previous 6...

upload_2019-2-1_16-40-31.png

upload_2019-2-1_16-44-11.png

upload_2019-2-1_16-45-5.png

It's so frustrating.

Democrats build that economy, and build it, and build it more. They do all the work. But, it never seems to pay off until they leave office.

Happens every time.

It is inexplicable.

There must be a way that we can harness the fruits of all that work Democrats do that only pays off when they are ousted.

I missed you thanking Trump for the worst December for stocks in 80 years...fucking rubes
The past couple of months have been busy for me, snowflake. :)

I am sure they have been, as big as Trump's ass is, kissing it as much as you do is a full time job.
I give credit where credit is due.

For about the last year now, every time there's yet another month of good economic news, liberals will repeat the myth/lie that it's just a continuation of the recovery that began under Obama. Let's get a few facts straight:

* Under Obama, we had a *net loss* of manufacturing jobs under Obama, whereas last year alone the economy added 284,000 manufacturing jobs, the biggest increase since 1995.

* Under Obama, wages were flat-lined under Obama, whereas last year alone they rose by 3.2%.

* Under Obama, the number of long-term unemployed people stayed historically high, but last year alone the number of long-term unemployed people dropped by 205,000.

* Under Obama, the number of people employed part-time for economic reasons remained high, but last year alone that number dropped by 329,000.

And on and on we could go. Yes, Obama did a decent job with the economy, better than Bush Jr. did, but Trump's economy is clearly stronger and helping more Americans than Obama's economy was.
Trumps economy is chugging along at the same pace as Obama’s

True, even after his damaging deregulation and adding nearly two trillion to the national debt.

Damaging Deregulation? Are you High? You are touting the benefits of red tape, and wanting it to take over 30 yrs to build a road? Hell, where I live, it still takes years to get a traffic light.

For about the last year now, every time there's yet another month of good economic news, liberals will repeat the myth/lie that it's just a continuation of the recovery that began under Obama. Let's get a few facts straight:

* Under Obama, we had a *net loss* of manufacturing jobs under Obama, whereas last year alone the economy added 284,000 manufacturing jobs, the biggest increase since 1995.

* Under Obama, wages were flat-lined under Obama, whereas last year alone they rose by 3.2%.

* Under Obama, the number of long-term unemployed people stayed historically high, but last year alone the number of long-term unemployed people dropped by 205,000.

* Under Obama, the number of people employed part-time for economic reasons remained high, but last year alone that number dropped by 329,000.

And on and on we could go. Yes, Obama did a decent job with the economy, better than Bush Jr. did, but Trump's economy is clearly stronger and helping more Americans than Obama's economy was.

True, even after his damaging deregulation and adding nearly two trillion to the national debt.

Damaging Deregulation? Are you High? You are touting the benefits of red tape, and wanting it to take over 30 yrs to build a road? Hell, where I live, it still takes years to get a traffic light.

Tell us that when your air and water turn to shit. Not to mention global warming and the national debt...

I missed you thanking Trump for the worst December for stocks in 80 years...fucking rubes
The past couple of months have been busy for me, snowflake. :)

I am sure they have been, as big as Trump's ass is, kissing it as much as you do is a full time job.
I give credit where credit is due.

no, you parrot what your party masters tell you to say and ignore every fact that might interfere with you being a mindless sheep.

Tell us that when your air and water turn to shit. Not to mention global warming and the national debt...

I'm sure their are no stupid, wasteful regulations. All attempts at making life more free automatically dooms the planet and kills grandma.

Libs aren’t smart enough to understand how Trump saved this country from Obama’s stupid and destructive decisions.
Show the data
The data has been shared here multiple times over the past couple of years. Posting it again won’t help you with understanding it.

I just posted the data that shows nothing changed after the election, and instead of addressing it you shoved your head back up Trump's ass waiting for your next talking points memo

Forum List

Back