Why Do Liberals Keep Lying and Pretending that the Trump Recovery Is Just a Continuation of Obama's?

Bush's stimulus was the difference between handing over a recession and handing over a full blown depression.

Obama's stimulus was the difference between a recession and economic recovery.

He quadrupled Bush's numbers.

Bush II added a higher percent to the debt

Than Obama?

Try again commie.

{
Similarly, the first deficit that occurred after President Trump took office was due to Obama's last budget. Here are the deficits by year that can accurately be attributed to Obama.

}

How Much Did Obama Add to the Nation's Debt?

You're a fucking liar, as Marxists tend to be, but stupid as all get out....

Very nice copy and pasting, but lets do a little math, don't worry, I will do it for you because I know anything beyond 2+2 is too much for you.

Using the FY numbers you used above

Bush II:
Oct 1 2001: 5,806,151,389,190
Jan 19 2009: 11,909,829,003,511
That is an 105.1% change in the national debt

Obama:
Oct 1 2009: 11,920,519,164,319
Jan 19 2017: 20,244,900,016,053
That is an 69.9% change in the national debt

You may not know this, but 105.1% is greater than 69.9%.

All data came from the government itself...Debt to the Penny (Daily History Search Application)

Obama added more dollars to the national debt than Bush.

You lying pile of shit.

I never claimed otherwise, I said Bush II added a higher percentage to the debt. Which you claimed was not true, now you know it is.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Nothing revisionist Comrade.

Your god was a shitty president. Your god led a drop off of a cliff, his "job gains" that you moron Communists claim weren't gains at all, they were recovery. If we NET the number of jobs from the day your god took office until the day he mercifully left, he didn't add shit over 8 years.

But you lying Marxists like to ignore all the losses and claim "god obama added 203K jobs a month"

No commie, he didn't.

The Trump jobs era really is different

Yes, Obama was a shitty POTUS, I have said that 1000 times, he was the 2nd worst we have ever had, only Bush II was worse.

As for net number of jobs...well lets look at the facts and not partisan talking points.

Notice: Data not available: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

Net jobs (total gained - total lost) during each administration...

Bush II...2,135,000 net jobs added in the 8 years
Obama....10,586,000 net jobs added in 8 years.

Those are the cold hard facts.

Every claim you have made is just a talking point you parrot.

Every claim I have made is supported by facts.

That is the difference between you and I.

Bob Blaylock, post: 21736395
Obama spent a good portion of his Presidency blaming his predecessor for his own failures.

So that’s a lie.

Obama didn’t have any failures to blame on Bush. Obama had over six years of economic growth and reduction in unemployment. The recovery was not as fast as the right wing haters demanded - but only the haters could call Obama’s long span of steady positive economic growth a failure.

0.63 basis points separate Trumpo’s (2.82) avg economic growth from Obama’s (2.19)

And if over the next six years a recession hits Trumpo’s avg - then Obama wouid likely keep pace with Trumpo or beat him when averaged over two Presidential Terms.

But look where Trumpo’s economic recovery is coming from:

MORE GOVERNMENT SPENDING WITH LESS REVENUE = HIGHER ANNUAL DEFICITS.

View attachment 243595

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

This should scare Trumpo’s disciples to death:

Trumponomics spends borrowed dollars as fast as the economy grows.

View attachment 243597

Trumpo is a fraud. A con man. That’s why he went bankrupt four times.

We should count the next recession as his fifth bankruptcy.

:rofl:

You lying sack of dog shit - my god - Obama praises Bush in that video for the honorable transition of power in the face of a deep economic crisis. Your ethics and morality are dead. It’s deplorable what Trump did to so many little educated white folks in this country.

Here is a very good article from CNBC written just four months ago on just how well the economy has been doing thanks to Trump's deregulation and tax cuts.

Trump has set economic growth on fire. Here is how he did it

It’s not all that well according to your link:

“A ballooning debt that will only get worse if Trump’s growth predictions don’t materialize, the increasing likelihood of a trade war that sparks inflation and punishes U.S. companies that depend on exports, and a suddenly slowing real estate market that could be pointing to larger issues at the heart of the economy.

Indeed, while Trump has preached fiscal discipline, he has not practiced it. The U.S. economy is carrying a $45 trillion debt load that continues to grow under Trump. Government debt has swollen by $1.46 trillion in Trump’s 19 months, an increase of 7.3 percent, to $21.4 trillion. The public owes $15.7 trillion of that debt, an increase of 9 percent.”

Trump stimulated the through tax cuts economy when economic growth was around 2% to get perhaps a year of growth at around 3%. Federal Debt should be coming down but it isn’t.

Get your head out if Trumpo’s ass and start being a deficit hawk again like you are when a Democrat is President.

More than half of Trumpo’s economic growth is the result of government spending while decreasing revenue.

It’s a farce economy and will break back to recession before Trumpo’s first term is done.

And then then he’s finished even amongst the deplorables that make up his base.

Forum List

Back