Why do liberals criticize Romneys lack of military experience, but not Obamas???

Easy. Obama has now shown himself to be a proven CIC.

Mittens has shown himself to be a draft dodger that supported the war he dodged and a man with 5 sons that didn't bother to get even one of his kids in the military.

See the difference? Prolly not.

See Definition of Draft Dodger >>>>>>>>>President Bill Clinton

And to follow up on your comment on his sons, why the hell didn't Chelsea Clinton volunteer?

And following up your post, let me use the liberals` favorite weapon: Illogical and senseless projection:

I would like to see the President`s guarantee that Sasha and Eliah (pardon me if I misspelled the name of the President`s daughters) WILL volunteer to serve in the Armed Forces.

What major foreign policy issues did Obama vote on? I can't seem to find any.

I posted a link to ALL Obama's senate votes, and asked both RW (since he made the claim) and Dickless Tuck to sift through and pull out the foreign policy ones.

They are silent.

You didnt see any?

I only had to read the first three in your list to find one
PASSED VOTE 211
H R 7081

H.R. 7081; United States-India Nuclear Cooperation Approval and Nonproliferation Enhancement Act

Did I 'say' that?

I said it is your job to list them, as proof of your claim. Simple taking a few votes from the first page doesn't prove your point.

Easy. Obama has now shown himself to be a proven CIC.

Mittens has shown himself to be a draft dodger that supported the war he dodged and a man with 5 sons that didn't bother to get even one of his kids in the military.

See the difference? Prolly not.

Tell you what. Since you judge Obama's lack of military experience AFTER he's had 4 years as POTUS, why don't we let Romney have his 4 years, and THEN we can discuss relative lack of military experience.

It's not just Mitts lack of Military experience but foreign policy in general. Being Governor of Massachusets does not give you much foreign policy experience......he cannot even see Russia from his house

From what I can see the only thing that Obama's foreign policy has acheived is to allow Iran to move toward nukes, allow fundamentalist Islam to take over Egypt and Libya, and to promise the Russians greater "flexibility" if they'll just be patient while he hoodwinks the American people into 4 more years. I think it's time we tried the Governor over the community agitator.

Let us remember just one thing, clearly:

The parents of current day Democrats were the ones who spat on returning Viet Nam veterans, called them butchers and baby killers, kept them in economical abyss and reviled them in every way.

There is absolutely no reason to think even for one second that the current day Democrats - the children of the Jane Fonda wannabe Democrats of the `70`s - would behave any differently from their parents, i.e. spit on returning veterans and calling them names that their parents would be proud of, if it wasn`t so politically incorrect.

Today`s Democrats are no better than their parents, examplified by the ultimate 1% er Jane Fonda.

Tell you what. Since you judge Obama's lack of military experience AFTER he's had 4 years as POTUS, why don't we let Romney have his 4 years, and THEN we can discuss relative lack of military experience.

It's not just Mitts lack of Military experience but foreign policy in general. Being Governor of Massachusets does not give you much foreign policy experience......he cannot even see Russia from his house

From what I can see the only thing that Obama's foreign policy has acheived is to allow Iran to move toward nukes, allow fundamentalist Islam to take over Egypt and Libya, and to promise the Russians greater "flexibility" if they'll just be patient while he hoodwinks the American people into 4 more years. I think it's time we tried the Governor over the community agitator.

And don't forget the deal with N. Korea, the great deal with them, we agree to give them food and they promise not to launch any weapons. That lasted almost a month.

Let us remember just one thing, clearly:

The parents of current day Democrats were the ones who spat on returning Viet Nam veterans, called them butchers and baby killers, kept them in economical abyss and reviled them in every way.

There is absolutely no reason to think even for one second that the current day Democrats - the children of the Jane Fonda wannabe Democrats of the `70`s - would behave any differently from their parents, i.e. spit on returning veterans and calling them names that their parents would be proud of, if it wasn`t so politically incorrect.

Today`s Democrats are no better than their parents, examplified by the ultimate 1% er Jane Fonda.

wow you really hate your fellow Americans huh?

I posted a link to ALL Obama's senate votes, and asked both RW (since he made the claim) and Dickless Tuck to sift through and pull out the foreign policy ones.

They are silent.

You didnt see any?

PASSED VOTE 211
H R 7081

H.R. 7081; United States-India Nuclear Cooperation Approval and Nonproliferation Enhancement Act

Did I 'say' that?

I said it is your job to list them, as proof of your claim. Simple taking a few votes from the first page doesn't prove your point.

Sorry, but I do not accept homework assignments. Especially after I quickly proved you wrong

The issue is that as a US Senator, Obama gained more foreign policy experience than a Governor
The simple fact that Obama was on the Senate Foreign Relation Comittee seals the deal. You claimed he never voted on a Foreign policy issue and I quickly pointed out one. If you want to find out how many votes related to foreign policy or the military......you can crunch the numbers yourself

No is should not be irrelevant

Excuse me? why should Romney be blasted for not serving when Obama never did either?:doubt:

I have no issue with someone of Romneys age trying to avoid being shipped to Viet Nam.
However, I do have an issue with someone who protested in FAVOR of the war so that other men his age would be shipped off to fight while Romney himself used every deferment available to avoid service. France?

No is should not be irrelevant

Excuse me? why should Romney be blasted for not serving when Obama never did either?:doubt:

I have no issue with someone of Romneys age trying to avoid being shipped to Viet Nam.
However, I do have an issue with someone who protested in FAVOR of the war so that other men his age would be shipped off to fight while Romney himself used every deferment available to avoid service. France?

Ah Ok, I didn't know Romney did that, I knew he was in France but didn't know he protested in favor of the war.

Ah Ok, I didn't know Romney did that, I knew he was in France but didn't know he protested in favor of the war.

You can get away with this when your Daddy is a Governor

Mitt Romney, 19, demonstrated in favour of Vietnam War draft | Mail Online

You didnt see any?

Did I 'say' that?

Sorry, but I do not accept homework assignments. Especially after I quickly proved you wrong

The issue is that as a US Senator, Obama gained more foreign policy experience than a Governor
The simple fact that Obama was on the Senate Foreign Relation Comittee seals the deal. You claimed he never voted on a Foreign policy issue and I quickly pointed out one. If you want to find out how many votes related to foreign policy or the military......you can crunch the numbers yourself

how did you prove me wrong? Did I say Obama had no votes on foreign policy matters? Please, show me that post.

YOU claimed Obama had a lot of foreign policy related votes as Senator... I posted a list and asked you to prove it... you cites 2-3 and claimed victory.

pathetic, even for you.

You can get away with this when your Daddy is a Governor

Mitt Romney, 19, demonstrated in favour of Vietnam War draft | Mail Online

The National Memo » Strange But True: Mitt Romney Spent The Vietnam War In A French Palace

Like many hawkish politicians of his generation, Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney managed to avoid serving in the Vietnam War through family connections. The young Romney could not use a student deferment from the draft — having dropped out of Stanford University after only two semesters — but avoided service anyway with the assistance of the Mormon elders.

The son of George Romney, then Michigan’s governor, he was one of a limited number of Mormon youth chosen as missionaries — a status that protected him from the draft between July 1966 and February 1969 as a “minister of religion or divinity student.” Essentially, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints re-routed Romney from Vietnam to the south of France, where he served as missionary.

The thread title says it all.

Have at it.

Yet another great example of hypocrisy.

It's another election year and the libs are hoping voters will keep those blinders on that they had for the last election. Believe what you are told and don't try to think for yourself. Obama is special and didn't need to defend his country. He doesn't do that now.

Rightwinger, stop identifying yourself to the world as born and incorrigible liar, and change your monicker.

Since you question Governor Romney's foreign policy experience and his qualification to be President, please tell the world how having been a community organizer, a half-term State Senator and a half-term United States Senator qualified Obama to be President.

Your snide reference to the idiocy by liberal-whore Tina Fey, attributed to Sarah Palin only reveals your mean-spirited ignorance.

The fact is that Sarah Palins role as part time Governor did not provide her with any more foreign policy experience than the failed Governor of Massachusetts. When you see Mitt...Think Palin

And when you see Obama, think Jimmy Carter.

Forum List

Back