Why do liberals criticize Romneys lack of military experience, but not Obamas???

I don't really criticize Mittens for his lack of military experience but I do criticize him for his lack of real world experience.

But, fact remains, Mittens is a draft dodger just like Ted Nugent - another rw hero. Only real difference there is that Mitten's daddy had the money to hide him in France and Nugent sat in his own shit to get out of serving. Other than the smell, they're the same.

Yes, and being a community organizer gives you enough real world experience, right? :rolleyes:

Being a senator that votes on international treaties does.

Since you question Governor Romney's foreign policy experience and his qualification to be President, please tell the world how having been a community organizer, a half-term State Senator and a half-term United States Senator qualified Obama to be President.

Personally, I think the only qualification a person needs to become President of the United States is to be fairly voted into office.

Your snide reference to the idiocy by liberal-whore Tina Fey, attributed to Sarah Palin only reveals your mean-spirited ignorance.

Funny, you accuse Rightwinger of a “mean-spirited ignorance”, yet at the same time crudely call Tina Fey – who is a very kind, funny and successful woman, by the way – an "idiotic" “liberal-whore”. I consider that comment pretty mean-spirited as well.

Last edited:
Tell you what. Since you judge Obama's lack of military experience AFTER he's had 4 years as POTUS, why don't we let Romney have his 4 years, and THEN we can discuss relative lack of military experience.

It's not just Mitts lack of Military experience but foreign policy in general. Being Governor of Massachusets does not give you much foreign policy experience......he cannot even see Russia from his house

Rightwinger, stop identifying yourself to the world as born and incorrigible liar, and change your monicker.

Since you question Governor Romney's foreign policy experience and his qualification to be President, please tell the world how having been a community organizer, a half-term State Senator and a half-term United States Senator qualified Obama to be President.

Your snide reference to the idiocy by liberal-whore Tina Fey, attributed to Sarah Palin only reveals your mean-spirited ignorance.

The fact is that Sarah Palins role as part time Governor did not provide her with any more foreign policy experience than the failed Governor of Massachusetts. When you see Mitt...Think Palin

And yet, you voted for one who had considerably less foreign policy experience... and the same military experience as Romney.

Fucking hypocrite.

Not at all. As a United States Senator, Obama had to vote on foreign policy issues. Romney has never had that responsibility

In 2008, Obama had more experience than Romney has today

Here's a link to EVERY vote Obama made as a US Senator...
Votes by Barack Obama - U.S. Congress Votes Database - The Washington Post

Why don't you go through the list and pick out all his many foreign policy related votes.
RW...Dickless Tuck?

Either of you going to go through the list and show us all the foreign policy related votes Obama had in the Senate???

What makes Mitt Romney more qualified than Mike Dukakis?

Well hell RW.

Barry sure as hell coun't see Russia from his porch either.

No, but he has met with Putin and negotiated a major arms treaty

What is Mitt "the Barbers" foreign policy experience?

Ronald Reagan did that and more. He, along with the other two great heroes of the twentieth century, British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher and Pope John Paul II destroyed the greatest evil EVER in the history of the world, the Soviet Union.

Yet, your miserable liberal ilk still refers to him - as always - as an "amiable dunce".

Obama promised to give away his country to Putin after foolishly taking a second term for granted, in a whispered comment to Medvedyev, when, once again, foolishly he thought that the mikes were off.

Now, that`s what I call foreign policy experience!!!

Not at all. As a United States Senator, Obama had to vote on foreign policy issues. Romney has never had that responsibility

In 2008, Obama had more experience than Romney has today

Why don't you go through the list and pick out all his many foreign policy related votes.
RW...Dickless Tuck?

Either of you going to go through the list and show us all the foreign policy related votes Obama had in the Senate???

Obama was on the Senate Foreign Relations Comittee giving him more "Foreign Relations" experience than Romney

I'm not going through 140 pages of legislation. But on the first page there are three votes related to either foreign policy or the military.
In December 2006, President Bush signed into law the Democratic Republic of the Congo Relief, Security, and Democracy Promotion Act, marking the first federal legislation to be enacted with Obama as its primary sponsor

Last edited:
I don't really criticize Mittens for his lack of military experience but I do criticize him for his lack of real world experience.

But, fact remains, Mittens is a draft dodger just like Ted Nugent - another rw hero. Only real difference there is that Mitten's daddy had the money to hide him in France and Nugent sat in his own shit to get out of serving. Other than the smell, they're the same.

One can only be a draft dodger when there is a draft.

I won`t lower myself to your lever of dirt by dignifying the rest of your post with a response.

It's not just Mitts lack of Military experience but foreign policy in general. Being Governor of Massachusets does not give you much foreign policy experience......he cannot even see Russia from his house

And, uh, HOW much foreign policy experience did Obama have in 2008???

US Senators vote on foreign policy issues......Governors do not

What major foreign policy issues did Obama vote on? I can't seem to find any.

And, uh, HOW much foreign policy experience did Obama have in 2008???

I posted a link to ALL Obama's senate votes, and asked both RW (since he made the claim) and Dickless Tuck to sift through and pull out the foreign policy ones.

They are silent.

EDIT: RW responded, lamely. Dickless ran away, as usual.

Last edited:

RW...Dickless Tuck?

Obama was on the Senate Foreign Relations Comittee giving him more "Foreign Relations" experience than Romney

I'm not going through 140 pages of legislation. But on the first page there are three votes related to either foreign policy or the military.
In December 2006, President Bush signed into law the Democratic Republic of the Congo Relief, Security, and Democracy Promotion Act, marking the first federal legislation to be enacted with Obama as its primary sponsor

If you want to make the claim that Obama had lots of foreign policy experience based on his voting record, then it's your responsibility to prove it. Otherwise, your comment is worthless.

I posted a link to ALL Obama's senate votes, and asked both RW (since he made the claim) and Dickless Tuck to sift through and pull out the foreign policy ones.

They are silent.

You didnt see any?

I only had to read the first three in your list to find one
PASSED VOTE 211
H R 7081

H.R. 7081; United States-India Nuclear Cooperation Approval and Nonproliferation Enhancement Act

Yes, and being a community organizer gives you enough real world experience, right? :rolleyes:

Being a senator that votes on international treaties does.

Again, I can't find any major foreign policy he voted on.

Forum List

Back