Why do liberals criticize Romneys lack of military experience, but not Obamas???

Rightwinger, stop identifying yourself to the world as born and incorrigible liar, and change your monicker.

Since you question Governor Romney's foreign policy experience and his qualification to be President, please tell the world how having been a community organizer, a half-term State Senator and a half-term United States Senator qualified Obama to be President.

Your snide reference to the idiocy by liberal-whore Tina Fey, attributed to Sarah Palin only reveals your mean-spirited ignorance.

The fact is that Sarah Palins role as part time Governor did not provide her with any more foreign policy experience than the failed Governor of Massachusetts. When you see Mitt...Think Palin

And when you see Obama, think Jimmy Carter.

And URGE Jimmah to thank Obama for getting off the worst POTUS list...

The thread title says it all.

Have at it.

Because if we point anything about Obama the left calls us Racist :lol:

Not true. At least not in my case.

When you question his citizenship when you've questioned the citizenship of no other POTUS....when you question his religion without questioning the religion of other POTUS's, you tell me why you're doing it for THIS POTUS and didn't do it for any other?

Mudwhistle called the taking out of OBL a mistake saying that "all it does is piss them off." Do you think that any other President (D or R) would get that treatment? Even now, after the birth certificate is out there, even now after the more enlightened members of the conservative movement have moved on to real issues, this was posted here:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/223432-more-trouble-from-obamas-roots.html#post5277344

The date of that post was Yesterday. The only motivation is racial in nature. Sorry; those are the facts and they are not in dispute.

Let us remember just one thing, clearly:

The parents of current day Democrats were the ones who spat on returning Viet Nam veterans, called them butchers and baby killers, kept them in economical abyss and reviled them in every way.

There is absolutely no reason to think even for one second that the current day Democrats - the children of the Jane Fonda wannabe Democrats of the `70`s - would behave any differently from their parents, i.e. spit on returning veterans and calling them names that their parents would be proud of, if it wasn`t so politically incorrect.

Today`s Democrats are no better than their parents, examplified by the ultimate 1% er Jane Fonda.

The protesters who spat on returning vets were few in number an should not be considered an example of the protest movement any more than the soldiers they spat on were represented by the soldiers who did this.

1968 My Lai massacre occurs (Vietnam War); 450 die » The Hanscom Family Weblog

Now back to your hate fill rants........

Last edited:
Tell you what. Since you judge Obama's lack of military experience AFTER he's had 4 years as POTUS, why don't we let Romney have his 4 years, and THEN we can discuss relative lack of military experience.

You can't make this shit up. So let me see if I got this right; you want me to ignore the currents President's 4 year history as an effective CIC, and you want me to compare Mittens virtually zero foreign policy/military experience to candidate Obama's almost zero foreign policy/military experience of four years ago.

Do I have this correct? This is IMPORTANT STUFF this foreign policy shit.

If I do understand you want to go back in time for comparison sake, I will say that four years ago, Rebubs looked at Mittens foreign policy and military experience and chose John McCain. Other Americans looked at Obama and McCain and chose Obama. What's that tell you?

What is it you are trying to say? That Rethugs suck at foreign policy and military experience. I agree.

So I am going to vote for 4 yrs experience and proven abilities. Let Mittens get his foreign experience visiting France. Converting souls to Mormanism. Again.

I don't really criticize Mittens for his lack of military experience but I do criticize him for his lack of real world experience.

But, fact remains, Mittens is a draft dodger just like Ted Nugent - another rw hero. Only real difference there is that Mitten's daddy had the money to hide him in France and Nugent sat in his own shit to get out of serving. Other than the smell, they're the same.

One can only be a draft dodger when there is a draft.

I won`t lower myself to your lever of dirt by dignifying the rest of your post with a response.

I believe that there was a draft at the time that Mitt Romney was 18. In fact, from the time he was 18 until 26. I am not following this issue all that closely. I don't believe using legal deferments qualifies as draft dodging. Clinton wasn't a draft dodger. I hate to say it, but neither was Dick Cheney. Romney isn't either. Obama was not of age to be drafted... I know, he's 3 1/2 months younger than I am.

Now, using those deferments and then being a "chickenhawk" is pretty disgusting if you ask me, but neither of these men were draft dodgers.

From 1948 until 1973, during both peacetime and periods of conflict, men were drafted to fill vacancies in the armed forces which could not be filled through voluntary means.

A lottery drawing - the first since 1942 - was held on December 1, 1969, at Selective Service National Headquarters in Washington, D.C. This event determined the order of call for induction during calendar year 1970, that is, for registrants born between January 1, 1944 and December 31, 1950. Reinstitution of the lottery was a change from the oldest first method, which had been the determining method for deciding order of call

History of the Draft

Immie

US Senators vote on foreign policy issues......Governors do not

How long was Obama in the US senate? :lol: You're so gonna lose this one. Seriously, let it go.

Even more telling is how long was he in the Senate before he began campaigning for President. Would that be a negative number?

Immie

President Obama served four years in the Senate, Romney served four years as Governor. Obama held his seat while campaigning, just like every Senator holds his seat while campaigning.

What does the failed governorship of Romney tell us? That he was one and done....didn't even try to get reelected.

Let us remember just one thing, clearly:

The parents of current day Democrats were the ones who spat on returning Viet Nam veterans, called them butchers and baby killers, kept them in economical abyss and reviled them in every way.

There is absolutely no reason to think even for one second that the current day Democrats - the children of the Jane Fonda wannabe Democrats of the `70`s - would behave any differently from their parents, i.e. spit on returning veterans and calling them names that their parents would be proud of, if it wasn`t so politically incorrect.

Today`s Democrats are no better than their parents, examplified by the ultimate 1% er Jane Fonda.

wow you really hate your fellow Americans huh?

Jane Fonda did and still does.

How long was Obama in the US senate? :lol: You're so gonna lose this one. Seriously, let it go.

Even more telling is how long was he in the Senate before he began campaigning for President. Would that be a negative number?

Immie

President Obama served four years in the Senate, Romney served four years as Governor. Obama held his seat while campaigning, just like every Senator holds his seat while campaigning.

What does the failed governorship of Romney tell us? That he was one and done....didn't even try to get reelected.

That he is, in fact, a liberal and not worthy of our votes. :)

Immie

Why do liberals criticize Romneys lack of military experience......???

Where?

318.gif

Tell you what. Since you judge Obama's lack of military experience AFTER he's had 4 years as POTUS, why don't we let Romney have his 4 years, and THEN we can discuss relative lack of military experience.

It's not just Mitts lack of Military experience but foreign policy in general. Being Governor of Massachusets does not give you much foreign policy experience......he cannot even see Russia from his house

From what I can see the only thing that Obama's foreign policy has acheived is to allow Iran to move toward nukes, allow fundamentalist Islam to take over Egypt and Libya, and to promise the Russians greater "flexibility" if they'll just be patient while he hoodwinks the American people into 4 more years.
....And, you....what?....forgot to post proof of these things??

handjob.gif

Easy. Obama has now shown himself to be a proven CIC.

Mittens has shown himself to be a draft dodger that supported the war he dodged and a man with 5 sons that didn't bother to get even one of his kids in the military.

See the difference? Prolly not.

It's not just Mitts lack of Military experience but foreign policy in general. Being Governor of Massachusets does not give you much foreign policy experience......he cannot even see Russia from his house

LOL, Obama's LACK of Foreign policy experience didn't seem to bother you people..He was after all just a JUNIOR SENATOR who didn't even finish his term before you all put him in as President. I'd trust a Governor more than I would of a Junior Senator
I have to laugh

Last edited:

LOL, Obama's LACK of Foreign policy experience didn't seem to bother you people..He was after all just a JUNIOR SENATOR who didn't even finish his four year term before you put in as President. I'd trust a Governor more than I would of a Junior Senator
I have to laugh

Obama is manufactured.

he's being carried for his beliefs and NOT for anything else.

The thread title says it all.

Have at it.

I have never questioned Romney's experience. I just can't stand the fact that he felt he needed to change and bend over so far for conservatives that he is now kissing his own ass.

well yeah, I guess he should be like Obama and not bend at all..He just keeps to his radical far left Progressiveness..that is why his approvals are in the 40's

LOL, Obama's LACK of Foreign policy experience didn't seem to bother you people..He was after all just a JUNIOR SENATOR who didn't even finish his term before you all put him in as President. I'd trust a Governor more than I would of a Junior Senator
I have to laugh

Senators have foreign policy experience.....Governors do not
Obama was on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee.....Romney hid in France during the Viet Nam War
Obama had the same length of service as Senator as Romney did as governor plus Obama served eight years in the Illinois legislature

No question Obama in 2008 was more qualified than Romney is now

Immie

He won election to the U.S. Senate in Illinois in November 2004. His presidential campaign began in February 2007. He was a full time Senator for 2 years.

Immie

He won election to the U.S. Senate in Illinois in November 2004. His presidential campaign began in February 2007. He was a full time Senator for 2 years.

Did you also deduct service time from Senators Clinton, McCain and Biden who were running for president at the same time?

Forum List

Back