Why Do Democrats Oppose Voter ID?

1) I think that forcing people to produce a picture ID will NOT eliminate voter fraud or even curtail it.

2) It will mostly serve to reduce the amount of voters who would normally vote democrat, thus giving me great pause as to the actual motivations central to this issue.

3) I believe that most dems have taken up this issue because they understand that it is being used as a tool by the right to shrink the dem voter base.

It will mostly serve to reduce the amount of voters who would normally vote democrat,

How will it do that?

Because you'll actually have to be alive to vote.

So, how many "dead people" have actually voted???

Democrats oppose verifying their identity in order to assure the integrity of the election, because their intention is to defraud the election.

Such is the nature of evil.

"Why Do Democrats Oppose Voter ID?"

Because there's no objective, documented evidence that voter fraud by identity exists to the extent that the outcome of any election was changed.

Because voters provide identification when they register to vote, where to require voters to 'prove' who they are at every election absent evidence that a given voter is indeed attempting to commit fraud, assumes the voter is 'guilty' and must prove himself innocent. That's not how our legal system works.

And because of the above, voter ID laws manifest an undue burden to the fundamental right to vote, as the state has failed to meet its requirement to justify placing restrictions on that right, rendering voter ID laws invalid and un-Constitutional.

BULLSHIT

Oh My Audit Finds Evidence of Widespread Voter Fraud in North Carolina - Guy Benson

CATSHIT!!!

That article is a CRAP SANDWICH.

Townhall.com? OK.

LOL!

Yes, we see you can't or won't respond to those allegations!

I didn't make the allegations, Skippy -- his job to prove what HE said

Democrats oppose verifying their identity in order to assure the integrity of the election, because their intention is to defraud the election.

Are you capable of grasping the absurdity of someone going through the elaborate process of registering under a false identity all for the sake of casting one extra vote?

1) I think that forcing people to produce a picture ID will NOT eliminate voter fraud or even curtail it.

2) It will mostly serve to reduce the amount of voters who would normally vote democrat, thus giving me great pause as to the actual motivations central to this issue.

3) I believe that most dems have taken up this issue because they understand that it is being used as a tool by the right to shrink the dem voter base.

and this was never an issue until the democrats started pushing all this same day registration and polls should be open 32 hours a day, 9 days a week for 6 months prior to an election. allow no registration for a period of a couple week before polls open so that the integrity of the roles can be worked to check for felons, verify addresses and the like and I am will to compromise on the ID thing some.

I was a member of a site in 2012 that very obviously had some paid democratic posters. Just to toy with them on election day, I made it sound like my area had gone heavily for Obama in 2008 with record black turn out but nobody was showing up in 2012. They spent the better part of the day trying to coax my location out of me presumably so they could send word for the local party to get everybody out to the polls. They each denied being paid posters but never returned to the site once Obama was called the winner. It was pretty obvious to most members all along from their posts that they were just talking points spreaders.

and this was never an issue until the democrats started pushing all this same day registration and polls should be open 32 hours a day, 9 days a week for 6 months prior to an election. allow no registration for a period of a couple week before polls open so that the integrity of the roles can be worked to check for felons, verify addresses and the like and I am will to compromise on the ID thing some.

I was a member of a site in 2012 that very obviously had some paid democratic posters. Just to toy with them on election day, I made it sound like my area had gone heavily for Obama in 2008 with record black turn out but nobody was showing up in 2012. They spent the better part of the day trying to coax my location out of me presumably so they could send word for the local party to get everybody out to the polls. They each denied being paid posters but never returned to the site once Obama was called the winner. It was pretty obvious to most members all along from their posts that they were just talking points spreaders.

Sure they did!

:cuckoo:

It will mostly serve to reduce the amount of voters who would normally vote democrat,

How will it do that?

I live in Chicago. Plenty of dead people vote.

Maybe we should do voting like conservatives want to do gun buying...

...have a background/identity check, but leave enough loopholes so that pretty much anyone can vote.

How will it do that?

Thank you for the question.

People who don't drive (like poor people) generally don't even have an ID.

Blacks and Hispanics, other minorities and disabled or homeless people would not be permitted to vote.

People who don't drive (like poor people) generally don't even have an ID.

Perhaps this will incentivize them to get ID? You could even help.

Blacks and Hispanics, other minorities and disabled or homeless people would not be permitted to vote.

Or they could obtain a State ID (in Illinois at least)?

How will it do that?

And how would making your grandmother get a new ID card stop that?

Are you capable of grasping the absurdity of someone going through the elaborate process of registering under a false identity all for the sake of casting one extra vote?

More likely voting in place of a registered voter who didn't vote.

How will it do that?

And how would making your grandmother get a new ID card stop that?

My grandmother has ID.
If someone tried to vote in her place, they'd need an ID with her name on it, instead of just claiming to be her.

Why do I need a license plate ID on my car? Why a driver's license? These things are expensive.

LOL! The Democrat Party is built precisely upon the process... They register millions of malcontents then send insurgents throughout the state to vote as the respective malcontents, made possible through the absence of any requirement to prove the identity of the voter.

There's nothing particularly complex about this, but it is clearly beyond your means to be honest... so perhaps you should find a thread in the 'Hate God' forum, where you're needed to add your voice to the progressive echo-chamber.

Forum List

Back