CDZ Why Do Alot Of Conservatives Feel Liberals Want Their Guns?

Example: “Of the 51,078 permits that have been issued by the state since the law took effect in 2007, 44 permit holders have been charged with a crime while using a firearm through late October, according to records provided by the Kansas Attorney General’s Office.”

I need some proof they dont break other laws without a firearm.

I can see the truth. There are some nuts on both sides of the issue. Gun control is not meant to overturn the second amendment. Its to prevent nutcases from getting guns and shooting people dead. Please dont be naive. There is no way the populace would ever be unarmed even if they took away all the registered guns.

Are you aware of the fact that licensed gun owners are the most law abiding of any citizens....?

Permit holders are extremely law abiding. They would lose their permits for any weapons-related infraction. It doesn’t happen

a. Example: “Of the 51,078 permits that have been issued by the state since the law took effect in 2007, 44 permit holders have been charged with a crime while using a firearm through late October, according to records provided by the Kansas Attorney General’s Office.”
http://www.kansas.com/2012/11/17/2572467/few-crimes-committed-by-concealed.html

Criminality is .00086%

These are the people that 'gun control' laws are aimed at.

Could it be any more insane????
Your argument is weird. How do you know licensed gun owners are the most law abiding? Where did you get that information? Do you mean they just havent gotten caught breaking a law? Same thing for permit holders. Just because they didnt have a weapons related infraction doesnt mean they obey all laws? How many killers, white collar swindlers, speeding infractions have been done by gun owners?

Its not insane. Its the best method of catching criminals and preventing nutcases from getting guns. if you can think of a better one how come no one has offered an alternative? I'm all ears.

You sound to me like a gun banner. The only way to stop most violent crime is for people to be armed. They are on the scene while the police are not.
My Glock 19 and my Springfield XDM are laughing at such silliness from you. I asked to offer a better alternative and you deflected. Please address the point.
-------------------- big deal , so you own a Glock 19 and maybe an AR . If you are in California your 2 guns effectiveness has been reduced to to the fact that your guns cannot use NORMAL capacity magazines Ace .
Its a very big deal if someone is claiming I am a gun banner. Does it make sense that I would want my weapons banned? my guns effectiveness is fine. If I cant kill someone with 10 rounds I shouldnt even pick up a gun.

This has always mystified me to no end. As a owner of several weapons and a liberal it always makes me laugh when they say this. I was looking at one of my favorite guys on youtube by the name of Colion Noir and found this video. The guy in the video is Tyson Beckford who I happened to meet a long time ago and didnt even know he was famous. We hit it off pretty good and its funny how we have the same outlook on the issue.

Perhaps it mystifies you because you cannot see the truth. Just like Obamacare was designed as the start of national governmental healthcare, gun control efforts are designed to overturn the second amendment and result in an unarmed populace.

I can see the truth. There are some nuts on both sides of the issue. Gun control is not meant to overturn the second amendment. Its to prevent nutcases from getting guns and shooting people dead. Please dont be naive. There is no way the populace would ever be unarmed even if they took away all the registered guns.

Are you aware of the fact that licensed gun owners are the most law abiding of any citizens....?

Permit holders are extremely law abiding. They would lose their permits for any weapons-related infraction. It doesn’t happen

a. Example: “Of the 51,078 permits that have been issued by the state since the law took effect in 2007, 44 permit holders have been charged with a crime while using a firearm through late October, according to records provided by the Kansas Attorney General’s Office.”

Criminality is .00086%

Your argument is weird. How do you know licensed gun owners are the most law abiding? Where did you get that information? Do you mean they just havent gotten caught breaking a law? Same thing for permit holders. Just because they didnt have a weapons related infraction doesnt mean they obey all laws? How many killers, white collar swindlers, speeding infractions have been done by gun owners?

Its not insane. Its the best method of catching criminals and preventing nutcases from getting guns. if you can think of a better one how come no one has offered an alternative? I'm all ears.

And yet every single mass shooter has passed all the firearm laws to get their firearms. Remind me how those laws prevented them again?

Example: “Of the 51,078 permits that have been issued by the state since the law took effect in 2007, 44 permit holders have been charged with a crime while using a firearm through late October, according to records provided by the Kansas Attorney General’s Office.”

I believe that having explained it twice, provided data proving same, we can conclude that you simply post to this end: "is not, issss noootttttttt!!!"

You're dismissed.

and as far as licenses and proof to gun controllers the best thing to do is go for Gun RIGHTS as intended by the Founders . Ace and the gun controllers are just playing with you as they try to talk reasonable gun control , hey , they want gun owners disarmed . These gun banners have an agenda and they want YOUR Guns , especially the effective guns that fulfill the intended purpose of the second Amendment .

This has always mystified me to no end. As a owner of several weapons and a liberal it always makes me laugh when they say this. I was looking at one of my favorite guys on youtube by the name of Colion Noir and found this video. The guy in the video is Tyson Beckford who I happened to meet a long time ago and didnt even know he was famous. We hit it off pretty good and its funny how we have the same outlook on the issue.

Perhaps it mystifies you because you cannot see the truth. Just like Obamacare was designed as the start of national governmental healthcare, gun control efforts are designed to overturn the second amendment and result in an unarmed populace.

Criminality is .00086%

And yet every single mass shooter has passed all the firearm laws to get their firearms. Remind me how those laws prevented them again?

Obviously it didnt stop those mass shooters. Are you one of those people that think if it doesnt make the news then its not working? How many potential mass shooters has it stopped?

I believe that having explained it twice, provided data proving same, we can conclude that you simply post to this end: "is not, issss noootttttttt!!!"

You're dismissed.
Using the qualifier "while using a firearm" is hardly answering my question. i asked how do you know they didnt break other laws? Will you stop deflecting and answer that?

Criminality is .00086%

You sound to me like a gun banner. The only way to stop most violent crime is for people to be armed. They are on the scene while the police are not.
My Glock 19 and my Springfield XDM are laughing at such silliness from you. I asked to offer a better alternative and you deflected. Please address the point.
-------------------- big deal , so you own a Glock 19 and maybe an AR . If you are in California your 2 guns effectiveness has been reduced to to the fact that your guns cannot use NORMAL capacity magazines Ace .
Its a very big deal if someone is claiming I am a gun banner. Does it make sense that I would want my weapons banned? my guns effectiveness is fine. If I cant kill someone with 10 rounds I shouldnt even pick up a gun.
------------------------------------ yeah , that's why cops can carry normal capacity magazines along with other fully loaded magazines , you are a gun controller or a naïve gun owner Ace !!

Criminality is .00086%

Obviously it didnt stop those mass shooters. Are you one of those people that think if it doesnt make the news then its not working? How many potential mass shooters has it stopped?
Ahh you want PROOF firearms owners are law abiding but now claim some nefarious unknown number of mass shooters were stopped by firearms laws? Link please?

Criminality is .00086%

Ahh you want PROOF firearms owners are law abiding but now claim some nefarious unknown number of mass shooters were stopped by firearms laws? Link please?

I didnt claim anything. I asked you how many potential mass shooters has background checks and permits stopped? I have a buddy that cant legally get a weapon because he did 5 years in the pen. I know for a fact it works.

Ace is simply playing with people , think of the hoops that he would make you jump through just to own effective weapons that are effective for the purpose of the second amendment .

------------------------------------ yeah , that's why cops can carry normal capacity magazines along with other fully loaded magazines , you are a gun controller or a naïve gun owner Ace !!

Everyone is not a cop and has no need for more than 10 rounds. Their job description involves them shooting people to stop crimes or protect themselves. Dont equate the general public to cops. its apples and oranges.

Criminality is .00086%

I didnt claim anything. I asked you how many potential mass shooters has background checks and permits stopped? I have a buddy that cant legally get a weapon because he did 5 years in the pen. I know for a fact it works.
Meanwhile you DEMAND proof no firearms owner breaks laws but now claim some unknown number of potential mass shooters are stopped by firearms laws, again provide the same evidence you demand for your firearms owners are not law abiding claim. Link please.

Ace is simply playing with people , think of the hoops that he would make you jump through just to own effective weapons that are effective for the purpose of the second amendment .
What do you call effective? Are you really so unskilled you need a machine gun to protect yourself?

Meanwhile you DEMAND proof no firearms owner breaks laws but now claim some unknown number of potential mass shooters are stopped by firearms laws, again provide the same evidence you demand for your firearms owners are not law abiding claim. Link please.
Thats right. I demand she prove her statement. I never made a claim. Do you see the difference now?

Everyone is not a cop and has no need for more than 10 rounds. Their job description involves them shooting people to stop crimes or protect themselves. Dont equate the general public to cops. its apples and oranges.

Where is your proof that 10 rounds is sufficient? We need to see it...just the same as you do.

Because they told us they want to. Still mystified there sport?

Video: Clinton Delegate Elaborates On How Democrats Will Ban Guns

“How do we ban guns? What do we have to do?” asked the PV writer.

“I don’t know. It’s hard because the country is split, you know? And all the money, the big money is with the NRA…well you know how you do it. You got to get Democrats in office. That really is…you got to get enough people in there to vote the right way,” Bayer said. “You got to say you want common sense gun legislation,” she added.

cops aren't any more special than I or my wife is . Normal capacity magazines and guns for cops who are civil servants and the same for their employers Ace !!

Where is your proof that 10 rounds is sufficient? We need to see it...just the same as you do.
One round is actually sufficient if you know what you are doing.

Thats right. I demand she prove her statement. I never made a claim. Do you see the difference now?
You made a claim that some unknown number of mass shooters were stopped by firearms laws, back it up.

Forum List

Back