CDZ Why Do Alot Of Conservatives Feel Liberals Want Their Guns?

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
This has always mystified me to no end. As a owner of several weapons and a liberal it always makes me laugh when they say this. I was looking at one of my favorite guys on youtube by the name of Colion Noir and found this video. The guy in the video is Tyson Beckford who I happened to meet a long time ago and didnt even know he was famous. We hit it off pretty good and its funny how we have the same outlook on the issue.

This has always mystified me to no end. As a owner of several weapons and a liberal it always makes me laugh when they say this. I was looking at one of my favorite guys on youtube by the name of Colion Noir and found this video. The guy in the video is Tyson Beckford who I happened to meet a long time ago and didnt even know he was famous. We hit it off pretty good and its funny how we have the same outlook on the issue.

Perhaps it mystifies you because you cannot see the truth. Just like Obamacare was designed as the start of national governmental healthcare, gun control efforts are designed to overturn the second amendment and result in an unarmed populace.

It is not ALL liberals, but some, like Feinstein, have openly said they'd like total bans.

I also think folks are smart enough to realize that what the politicians say and what they really think are often 2 very different things, as well as understanding the concept of creeping gradualism. they take what they can today and come back tomorrow for more.

We should not take liberals at their word when they say they support confiscation like in Australia?

Whenever a progressive says a phrase like "common sense gun laws" realize that they are saying "guns are for the rich, and their minions only".

I think its more of a USA Government wants private guns and they started the push in 1934 when they went after MACHINE GUNS . [I think it was 1934 when USA Government started on gun control] ------------- And it is incremental and as already mentioned both illary and mrobama wanted to take a look at Australias gun control Ace !!

sure , rabbit hunting with an Aussie government approved gun or guns TWeaver .

course , the USA 2ND Amendment has nothing all to do with government approved guns , hunting or target shooting TWeaver .

Why Do Alot Of Conservatives Feel Liberals Want Their Guns?

Because there is a history of statements, registrations, confiscatory policies and general attitude to that effect attached to the Democrats and their pets.

Perhaps it mystifies you because you cannot see the truth. Just like Obamacare was designed as the start of national governmental healthcare, gun control efforts are designed to overturn the second amendment and result in an unarmed populace.

Yup!

Here's Obama lying about support for single payer....

I can see the truth. There are some nuts on both sides of the issue. Gun control is not meant to overturn the second amendment. Its to prevent nutcases from getting guns and shooting people dead. Please dont be naive. There is no way the populace would ever be unarmed even if they took away all the registered guns.

Yup!

Here's Obama lying about support for single payer....

Not to mention his and Hellary's prior aversions to gay marriage.

I can see the truth. There are some nuts on both sides of the issue. Gun control is not meant to overturn the second amendment. Its to prevent nutcases from getting guns and shooting people dead. Please dont be naive. There is no way the populace would ever be unarmed even if they took away all the registered guns.

Then Pupps would suggest that you begin with Arab terrorists. Don't let them in and throw out those that are already here. Please don't be naive.

It is not ALL liberals, but some, like Feinstein, have openly said they'd like total bans.

I also think folks are smart enough to realize that what the politicians say and what they really think are often 2 very different things, as well as understanding the concept of creeping gradualism. they take what they can today and come back tomorrow for more.
I think thats just a personal decision and not one people are going to push for. There are many people that detest guns and would like to see a totally ban. There are many people that would like to see bubble gum outlawed. No one is going to take them seriously in each case.

Last edited:

Then Pupps would suggest that you begin with Arab terrorists. Don't let them in and throw out those that are already here. Please don't be naive.

Arabia is not in the US. Please get back on topic and address the post.

Are you aware of the fact that licensed gun owners are the most law abiding of any citizens....?

Permit holders are extremely law abiding. They would lose their permits for any weapons-related infraction. It doesn’t happen

a. Example: “Of the 51,078 permits that have been issued by the state since the law took effect in 2007, 44 permit holders have been charged with a crime while using a firearm through late October, according to records provided by the Kansas Attorney General’s Office.”
http://www.kansas.com/2012/11/17/2572467/few-crimes-committed-by-concealed.html

Criminality is .00086%

These are the people that 'gun control' laws are aimed at.

Could it be any more insane????

I think its more of a USA Government wants private guns and they started the push in 1934 when they went after MACHINE GUNS . [I think it was 1934 when USA Government started on gun control] ------------- And it is incremental and as already mentioned both illary and mrobama wanted to take a look at Australias gun control Ace !!
What does Australasia's gun control policy say and why is taking a look at it the same as doing it?

Arabia is not in the US. Please get back on topic and address the post.

My reply is exactly on topic. You just fail to grasp it. You want to "prevent nutcases from getting guns and shooting people dead".

Arab terrorists in the US fit that bill.

Forum List

Back