Why didn't we hear about the deficit during the Bush administration?

When not waving the flag, Rush and Hannity bemoaned it quite often. Beck mocked and chided Shrub and the congress constantly. Guys like Boortz and Jason Lewis were going absolutely nuts. Then, there were the dems and their compliant media toadies, who pissed and moaned about it in conjunction with the tax cuts for those eeeeeevil "wealthy" people.

Whoever didn't hear about deficits exploding during Chimpy McShrub's eight years had to have been living on a deserted island, with Gilligan and the gang.

All while thumping their chests about the Bush economy ....

You did hear some conservatives bitch about Bush's spending ... they were mostly Libertarians or people too embarrassed to admit they were republicans at the time. Everyone else found religion on January 20, 2009.

I don't know much about Beck. I have only seen him a couple times. but is he a libertarian? can't imagine fox would hire him, considering they didn't invite Ron Paul to their debate.

When not waving the flag, Rush and Hannity bemoaned it quite often. Beck mocked and chided Shrub and the congress constantly. Guys like Boortz and Jason Lewis were going absolutely nuts. Then, there were the dems and their compliant media toadies, who pissed and moaned about it in conjunction with the tax cuts for those eeeeeevil "wealthy" people.

Whoever didn't hear about deficits exploding during Chimpy McShrub's eight years had to have been living on a deserted island, with Gilligan and the gang.

You did hear some conservatives bitch about Bush's spending ... they were mostly Libertarians or people too embarrassed to admit they were republicans at the time. Everyone else found religion on January 20, 2009.
Limpbagh and Hannity, yes....Beck, Boortz and Lewis, not so much.

Anyone form that "other place" knows I was going bonkers.

I don't know much about Beck. I have only seen him a couple times. but is he a libertarian? can't imagine fox would hire him, considering they didn't invite Ron Paul to their debate.

Beck is a loon.

Limpbagh and Hannity, yes....Beck, Boortz and Lewis, not so much.

Anyone form that "other place" knows I was going bonkers.

Never listened to Boortz and Lewis ... Beck did what his masters told him to do.

I know you were going nuts over there ... but there was a buttload of ppl there with guns loaded ready to shout down anyone criticizing the Bush economy and his spending.

You have a crystal ball?

Too bad you didn't have that back in 2004, you could have told your fellow righties not to vote for the debt doubler.

and yet you voted for a new "debt doubler".

You should have lent me your crystal ball. I don't have one. And yet even if I knew, I'd have approved. We aren't in a great depression now BECAUSE of what Obama's done with his policies.

I think your leather thong is about 5 sizes too small and it's cutting off the circulation to your brain.

All Obamalamadingdong has done is spend like a madman.

He makes Bush look like Goldwater.

Hell, Obama makes Clintoon look like Goldwater.

Beck is a loon.
Pretty much...I quit listening to him because he's such a damned negative Nancy.

In any case, he was busting pretty hard on the administration and the (R) congress for spending like crazy.

Savage and Boortz were going pretty nuts too.

And in the end, Bush's poll numbers were circling the drain because of his spending... among other things.

Beck is a loon.
Pretty much...I quit listening to him because he's such a damned negative Nancy.

In any case, he was busting pretty hard on the administration and the (R) congress for spending like crazy.

And in the end, Bush's poll numbers were circling the drain because of his spending... among other things.

Savage is definitely an equal opportunity hater.

I find him entertaining as all hell (in two minute bursts).

No, I didn't get a tax cut. You're not thinking the tax rebates are the same as tax cuts like Yurt thinks are you?

Only the richest of the rich got those Bush tax cuts.
Another myth of the Kool-Aid banging left.

I got a pretty fair reduction in my tax bill, and I'm nowhere near the "richest of the rich".

In any case, the basis of the thread is still shot to hell.

There was a capital gains tax cut and dividend tax cut that expires this year. That's a tax cut for the rich.

Savage is definitely an equal opportunity hater.

I find him entertaining as all hell (in two minute bursts).

Bush III would be better than Marx II. :lol:

I thought it was in reference to me proving I got a tax break. look up the brackets of 2008 vs 2000. not hard to do.

You claimed it. I'm not doing your work for you. Prove your own claims.

LOL!!!!
are you willing to point and click? is that too much work for you?

Sure, give me a link to click on. PROVE YOUR OWN POINTS.

Show us that you are credible and we should believe the stuff you say.

No, I didn't get a tax cut. You're not thinking the tax rebates are the same as tax cuts like Yurt thinks are you?

Only the richest of the rich got those Bush tax cuts.
Another myth of the Kool-Aid banging left.

I got a pretty fair reduction in my tax bill, and I'm nowhere near the "richest of the rich".

In any case, the basis of the thread is still shot to hell.

There was a capital gains tax cut and dividend tax cut that expires this year. That's a tax cut for the rich.
I created LLC and trust organizations to run my business dealings through back in the early '90s. I get a fair amount of my end income out of that business structure in dividends, and I'm still nowhere near "rich".

Suffice to say you have NFI what you're talking about....Best quit while you're behind.

Beck is a loon.

Iraq was the primary reason for his numbers tanking.

Bush III would be better than Marx II. :lol:

Elvis, do I have to remind you about doing drugs?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-Elr5K2Vuo]YouTube - "I Learned It By Watching You" Anti-Drug PSA[/ame]

<----Checks IP addresses.

Nope...Queenie and truthdontmatter aren't sock puppets.

But they are pretty much the Beavis and Butthead of the lefty wackaloon alternate universe! :lol:

Thanks for proving your dishonesty, since you're not an admin, you cannot see our IP addresses.

Now I'll be sure to remember never to believe anything you say, going forward.

I love it when people make this perfectly clear early on. Less wasted time.

<----Checks IP addresses.

Nope...Queenie and truthdontmatter aren't sock puppets.

But they are pretty much the Beavis and Butthead of the lefty wackaloon alternate universe! :lol:

Thanks for proving your dishonesty, since you're not an admin, you cannot see our IP addresses.

Now I'll be sure to remember never to believe anything you say, going forward.

I love it when people make this perfectly clear early on. Less wasted time.

He's a mod ... he can check you IP whenever he wants ....

Forum List

Back