Why didn't we hear about the deficit during the Bush administration?

I didn't get a tax cut. What was yours in, capital gains?

nope. I have very little stock. what did you do? have h&r block do your taxes? :lol:

No, I didn't get a tax cut. You're not thinking the tax rebates are the same as tax cuts like Yurt thinks are you?

Only the richest of the rich got those Bush tax cuts.

nope. i am talking about the tax cuts. all you have to do is look at the brackets.

And to prove your point, you direct us to a blog showing numbers that don't include the Iraq and Afghanistan wars!! Touche'

The cost of the wars were included and the numbers are from the Wachington Post.

Again, why does the graph not show the 6 trillion dollars?

09/30/2009 11,909,829,003,511.75
09/30/2008 10,024,724,896,912.49
09/30/2007 9,007,653,372,262.48
09/30/2006 8,506,973,899,215.23
09/30/2005 7,932,709,661,723.50
09/30/2004 7,379,052,696,330.32
09/30/2003 6,783,231,062,743.62
09/30/2002 6,228,235,965,597.16
09/30/2001 5,807,463,412,200.06
09/30/2000 5,674,178,209,886.86

Government - Historical Debt Outstanding - Annual 2000 - 2009

You posted the graph. Are you still standing by it? If so, please explain why it only shows about 2 trillion dollars of deficit spending while the debt grew by 6 trillion. Where are the other 4 trillion?

It's a false graph.

Again.

nope. I have very little stock. what did you do? have h&r block do your taxes? :lol:

No, I didn't get a tax cut. You're not thinking the tax rebates are the same as tax cuts like Yurt thinks are you?

nope. i am talking about the tax cuts. all you have to do is look at the brackets.

You're saying that without showing us?

and now your ossiah is going to double that.

You have a crystal ball?

Too bad you didn't have that back in 2004, you could have told your fellow righties not to vote for the debt doubler.

and yet you voted for a new "debt doubler".

You should have lent me your crystal ball. I don't have one. And yet even if I knew, I'd have approved. We aren't in a great depression now BECAUSE of what Obama's done with his policies.

You have a crystal ball?

Too bad you didn't have that back in 2004, you could have told your fellow righties not to vote for the debt doubler.

You should have lent me your crystal ball. I don't have one. And yet even if I knew, I'd have approved. We aren't in a great depression now BECAUSE of what Obama's done with his policies.

Is Obama in Washington? Make sure you figure out where he is so when you kneel down to pray to him tonight, you can face in the appropriate direction.

you're not getting my tax ID number.

You said we should look at the brackets, not your tax ID number.

But it's cool, I understand that when you are talking out your ass it's not easy to find proof of what you say.

Don't worry, I wasn't really expecting you to show us any proof.

You have a crystal ball?

So what your saying is that you are only upset when Bush spends money. Cause you approve when Obama spends more.

But it's cool, I understand that when you are talking out your ass it's not easy to find proof of what you say.

I thought it was in reference to me proving I got a tax break. look up the brackets of 2008 vs 2000. not hard to do.
If I were to give you the link, you would actually have to type in 2000 and 2008, which you will not do because you don't want to risk being wrong.

Another myth of the Kool-Aid banging left.

I got a pretty fair reduction in my tax bill, and I'm nowhere near the "richest of the rich".

In any case, the basis of the thread is still shot to hell.

Is Obama in Washington? Make sure you figure out where he is so when you kneel down to pray to him tonight, you can face in the appropriate direction.

This kind of sarcastic nastiness is what you think will win a debate?

Carry on with your lies and misinformation campaign. If you're ready to back up what you say with proof, let me know and I'll pay attention again.

I thought it was in reference to me proving I got a tax break. look up the brackets of 2008 vs 2000. not hard to do.

You claimed it. I'm not doing your work for you. Prove your own claims.

LOL!!!!

Why didn't we hear about the deficit during the Bush administration?
When not waving the flag, Rush and Hannity bemoaned it quite often. Beck mocked and chided Shrub and the congress constantly. Guys like Boortz and Jason Lewis were going absolutely nuts. Then, there were the dems and their compliant media toadies, who pissed and moaned about it in conjunction with the tax cuts for those eeeeeevil "wealthy" people.

Whoever didn't hear about deficits exploding during Chimpy McShrub's eight years had to have been living on a deserted island, with Gilligan and the gang.

All while thumping their chests about the Bush economy ....

You did hear some conservatives bitch about Bush's spending ... they were mostly Libertarians or people too embarrassed to admit they were republicans at the time. Everyone else found religion on January 20, 2009.

You claimed it. I'm not doing your work for you. Prove your own claims.

LOL!!!!
are you willing to point and click? is that too much work for you?

Last edited:

So what your saying is that you are only upset when Bush spends money. Cause you approve when Obama spends more.

Sheesh dude, I can't help you with this reading comprehension problem, but I am getting annoyed by your lies about what I'm saying.

How about this, you tell us what you say, and I'll tell us what I say.

That way you can post honestly and quit lying about what I say.

Forum List

Back