Why didn't we hear about the deficit during the Bush administration?

Pretty much...I quit listening to him because he's such a damned negative Nancy.

In any case, he was busting pretty hard on the administration and the (R) congress for spending like crazy.

Savage and Boortz were going pretty nuts too.

And in the end, Bush's poll numbers were circling the drain because of his spending... among other things.

Iraq was the primary reason for his numbers tanking.

Not in 07 or 08 (post surge). Bush never had the left so low 50's, high 40's were the best he could ever have expected but his goofball spending cost him support on the right.

and yet you voted for a new "debt doubler".

You should have lent me your crystal ball. I don't have one. And yet even if I knew, I'd have approved. We aren't in a great depression now BECAUSE of what Obama's done with his policies.

I think your leather thong is about 5 sizes too small and it's cutting off the circulation to your brain.

All Obamalamadingdong has done is spend like a madman.

He makes Bush look like Goldwater.

Hell, Obama makes Clintoon look like Goldwater.

Not easy to find something to comment on in your post filled with nonsense, but there's one part that stands out.

Clinton left us with a budget surplus.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
<----Checks IP addresses.

Nope...Queenie and truthdontmatter aren't sock puppets.

But they are pretty much the Beavis and Butthead of the lefty wackaloon alternate universe! :lol:

Thanks for proving your dishonesty, since you're not an admin, you cannot see our IP addresses.

Now I'll be sure to remember never to believe anything you say, going forward.

I love it when people make this perfectly clear early on. Less wasted time.

He's a mod ... he can check you IP whenever he wants ....

don't tell Terral that.

I know you were going nuts over there ... but there was a buttload of ppl there with guns loaded ready to shout down anyone criticizing the Bush economy and his spending.
"We inherited built-in increases in entitlement spending" I believe was the popular refrain.

Sound familiar? :banghead:

OK then, thanks for helping me prove my point.

Weren't you just among the re-writers of history arguing with me on this point?

:cuckoo:

And in the end, Bush's poll numbers were circling the drain because of his spending... among other things.

Not in 07 or 08 (post surge). Bush never had the left so low 50's, high 40's were the best he could ever have expected but his goofball spending cost him support on the right.

Bush was in the low 30's before the Surge and continued to fall ....

The Daily Graphic: George W. Bush Approval Rating Over Eight Years : Clips & Comment

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgVOR28iG_o]YouTube - Sly and the Family Stone - Everyday People[/ame]

I know you were going nuts over there ... but there was a buttload of ppl there with guns loaded ready to shout down anyone criticizing the Bush economy and his spending.
"We inherited built-in increases in entitlement spending" I believe was the popular refrain.

I wasn't re-writing anything.....There were a lot of people making lots of noise about the excessive spending, and not all of it was coming from the leftist wacko fringe.

The Bushbots were 25%-ers.

Another myth of the Kool-Aid banging left.

I got a pretty fair reduction in my tax bill, and I'm nowhere near the "richest of the rich".

In any case, the basis of the thread is still shot to hell.

There was a capital gains tax cut and dividend tax cut that expires this year. That's a tax cut for the rich.
I created LLC and trust organizations to run my business dealings through back in the early '90s. I get a fair amount of my end income out of that business structure in dividends, and I'm still nowhere near "rich".

Suffice to say you have NFI what you're talking about....Best quit while you're behind.

Thanks again, for proving my other point while you're struggling to argue with me and insult me.

The tax cuts were not for the middle class, on earned income. They were on dividends and capital gains.

There was a capital gains tax cut and dividend tax cut that expires this year. That's a tax cut for the rich.
I created LLC and trust organizations to run my business dealings through back in the early '90s. I get a fair amount of my end income out of that business structure in dividends, and I'm still nowhere near "rich".

Suffice to say you have NFI what you're talking about....Best quit while you're behind.

Thanks again, for proving my other point while you're struggling to argue with me and insult me.

The tax cuts were not for the middle class, on earned income. They were on dividends and capital gains.

taxes were cut on middle class, low class, upper class, AND capital gains.

Pretty much...I quit listening to him because he's such a damned negative Nancy.

In any case, he was busting pretty hard on the administration and the (R) congress for spending like crazy.

Savage is definitely an equal opportunity hater.

I find him entertaining as all hell (in two minute bursts).

It's true. I can only listen in small doses. Too much lunatic fringe screaming.

I disagree. I think Katrina made him fall.

I wasn't re-writing anything.....There were a lot of people making lots of noise about the excessive spending, and not all of it was coming from the leftist wacko fringe.

But no tea parties. Not many news stories. No one really concerned about it, until now. You might consider Beck to be a lot of people, but not really that many people pay any attention to that psycho.

But no tea parties. No news stories. No one really concerned about it, until now. You might consider Beck to be a lot of people, but not really that many people pay any attention to that psycho.
His ratings don't match that claim.

You should have lent me your crystal ball. I don't have one. And yet even if I knew, I'd have approved. We aren't in a great depression now BECAUSE of what Obama's done with his policies.

I think your leather thong is about 5 sizes too small and it's cutting off the circulation to your brain.

All Obamalamadingdong has done is spend like a madman.

He makes Bush look like Goldwater.

Hell, Obama makes Clintoon look like Goldwater.

Not easy to find something to comment on in your post filled with nonsense, but there's one part that stands out.

Clinton left us with a budget surplus.

and what is Obama going to leave us with?

Some CD's?

Forum List

Back