Biden given "Bottomless Pinochios" for repeatedly lying about lowering the deficit.

The vast majority of those are people going back to old jobs after the Fauci Flu, Simp.

How many more are employed now vs pre-Fauci flu?
2021 Trumpers called: they want their lame excuse back.
4i6Ckte.gif

People went back to work in May, 2021, dumbass.

I already did. As did other people who have posted in this thread.

You're wring, and you will continue to be wring, you dumbass who can't be bothered to look over your post before hitting 'Post Reply'.
Lies.

Barry Hussein added more to the debt than any President in history. That is an indisputable fact.

Now they pretend to care about the debt and deficit and act horrified about lying, even though Joseph Biden (God's choice) never lied.

When it comes to the Trump Cult, you can't fix stupid.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Still believes Obozocare was going save Americans so much money it would pay down the national debt!

Maybe if Trump blows his nose and stops crying long enough over getting prosecuted in court. But I doubt it. His campaign is just gonna be a rerun of his greatest hits - I wuz robbed

Only took three posts to realize you’ve been owned and went immediately to butbutbutbut Trump!

Prove me wring, Simp.
No, you are right. In total dollars, Obama has the record, over 7.6 trillion dollars. Of course, that was over eight years. Trump managed to add 6.7 trillion in just four years. Biden is sitting at 2.5 trillion.

Interesting table there. I got to admit, I was surprised, although I shouldn't have been. Wilson and Roosevelt were the worse culprits for increasing the debt, at least by percentages. But they both had a World War to deal with, Wilson had a pandemic as well, Roosevelt had a depression and 12 years. The surprise, I guess it is some big ass secret, you sure would never hear it from the "main stream media". Reagan. I mean holy shit, a 160.8% increase in the debt under his watch. More than double that of the next closest president, of course a Republican, Bush Jr. More than double!

Reagan's two terms is the turd that you just can't flush. He FUBARED this country and we continue to pay the price, or struggle under the turd, however you want to look at it. But how fawked up is it when you never hear about that 160% increase in the deficit, but damn near every day some moron is going to bring up the myth about the Reagan tax cuts and how they increased revenue.

Nope, this little surprise only confirms what I have known all along. Reagan was the patsy that bought to fruition the goal of the wealthy. Better to loan Uncle Sam money, at interest, than pay taxes. To this very day, we still suffer from that dynamic.

See the OP, Simp. Tater has added $850 billion more to the debt thru his deficits than if he did nothing.

And do you really think the 2020 deficit wasn’t an aberration due to the Fauci flu?
Fucking nut bag. You are stupid. Why do you air it out for everyone to see buddy?

IMG_0173.jpeg

Doesn't matter what it's due to. It was $4.2t. That's a fact. In his second year in office, his first fiscal year budget came in with a total deficit of $2.5t. That is also a fact. That means the deficit dropped $1.7t over that period. That's another fact. That was what Biden claimed. As senile as he is, that too is a fact.

Maybe you'd understand this if only you knew there are only 3 months, not 4, in a quarter.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Please explain what Nose Candy *Joe did to create this miraculous drop in the deficit.
You can’t so you won’t and neither did Tootin’ *Joe.

Forum List

Back