Why didn't we hear about the deficit during the Bush administration?

I created LLC and trust organizations to run my business dealings through back in the early '90s. I get a fair amount of my end income out of that business structure in dividends, and I'm still nowhere near "rich".

Suffice to say you have NFI what you're talking about....Best quit while you're behind.

Thanks again, for proving my other point while you're struggling to argue with me and insult me.

The tax cuts were not for the middle class, on earned income. They were on dividends and capital gains.

taxes were cut on middle class, low class, upper class, AND capital gains.

Only if middle and low class people make their money on dividends and selling stocks for a profit.

LOL!!!!!

I'm pretty sure not many do.

I'm pretty sure it's the yacht sailing, pool sitting, cigar smoking fat cats watching the checks come in who enjoyed the Bush tax cuts that will expire this year.

Hmm ... looking at the graph I think you have a good point there, E.

Katrina was something that was really not debatable in terms of political partisanship. He fucked up, it was clear and apparent. People could no longer deny that the guy was not doing a good job. That and a whole host of other things.

I mean, he wasn't that popular when he won reelection. The Dems nominated John Kerry, which basically like standing over a guy with a sword and committing Hari Kari.

Thanks again, for proving my other point while you're struggling to argue with me and insult me.

The tax cuts were not for the middle class, on earned income. They were on dividends and capital gains.

Only if middle and low class people make their money on dividends and selling stocks for a profit.

LOL!!!!!

I'm pretty sure it's the yacht sailing, pool sitting, cigar smoking fat cats watching the checks come in who enjoyed the Bush tax cuts that will expire this year.

still haven't looked at what I posted, eh? those expirations are going to cost me 3000 dollars. 3 thousand dollars.

Only the freak far left can construe facts as "insults".

You really are clueless.

Oh sorry, I guess in kooky Dude world clueless and Kool-Aid banging left and you don't know what you're talking about and Best quit while you're behind are not insults at all.

Would you categorize them as compliments in nutty world then?

:clap2::lol:

Hmm ... looking at the graph I think you have a good point there, E.

Katrina was something that was really not debatable in terms of political partisanship. He fucked up, it was clear and apparent. People could no longer deny that the guy was not doing a good job. That and a whole host of other things.

I mean, he wasn't that popular when he won reelection. The Dems nominated John Kerry, which basically like standing over a guy with a sword and committing Hari Kari.

The thing I remember the most about Katrina was gas prices SOARING over $3.00 overnight because of it and then they never really came back down.

Weird, huh?

Savage and Boortz were going pretty nuts too.

And in the end, Bush's poll numbers were circling the drain because of his spending... among other things.

Iraq was the primary reason for his numbers tanking.
I disagree. I think Katrina made him fall.

See? Here's more proof my thread is correct. This righty says it was Katrina, not the MORE THAN DOUBLING OF THE NATIONAL DEBT that caused Bush to be a failure.

The thing I remember the most about Katrina was gas prices SOARING over $3.00 overnight because of it and then they never really came back down.

Weird, huh?

Weird indeed. And I hear Exxon posted some more record profits in 2008 and close to it in 2009. :eusa_shhh:

I wasn't re-writing anything.....There were a lot of people making lots of noise about the excessive spending, and not all of it was coming from the leftist wacko fringe.

The Bushbots were 25%-ers.

But no tea parties. No news stories. No one really concerned about it, until now. You might consider Beck to be a lot of people, but not really that many people pay any attention to that psycho.
His ratings don't match that claim.

Yes they do. There are 310 million people in the USA.

How many watch Beck? 1%?

LOL!!!!!

still haven't looked at what I posted, eh? those expirations are going to cost me 3000 dollars. 3 thousand dollars.

You know, I don't understand why anyone is having trouble with this. In 2000, BEFORE the Bush tax cuts, the 28% tax rate kicked in at an INCOME of $26,250. In 2009, AFTER the Bush tax cuts, the 28% tax rate kicks in at an INCOME level of more than $82,000.

Forum List

Back