Why did Trump make the Sessions statement?

Proof that you are clueless.

What significant interview was just recently aired?

I know you lefties are not accustomed to thinking for yourselves but fire up the hamster wheel and see what you come up with.

The fact I have to give you clues and help you is proof of my superior intellect over you and slade!

Thanks for that affirmation!

I know the response from the Left... he is an idiot. But i'm curious about how the Trump supporters interpret Trumps decision to hold an interview with the Times, right in the middle of "Made in America" week, in the heat of a healthcare bill that is crashing... Why hold that interview and go off on Jeff Sessions for recusing himself and intensifying the spotlight on the Russia stuff?

I happen to know EXACTLY why he made the statement.

It's just that you people aren't very bright and don't understand his methodology.
That's not his fault.
It's yours.

he has no methodology. he's an internet troll... like you.

Last edited:
I know the response from the Left... he is an idiot. But i'm curious about how the Trump supporters interpret Trumps decision to hold an interview with the Times, right in the middle of "Made in America" week, in the heat of a healthcare bill that is crashing... Why hold that interview and go off on Jeff Sessions for recusing himself and intensifying the spotlight on the Russia stuff?

He speaks what is on his mind.....it is as simple as that.

Sessions should resign.

Session is Tom Haden.....Trump needs Michael Corleone......that nest of vipers ate up and spat out Sessions with no problem...

President Trump is 10
Steps ahead of these leftist idiots.

That's the handicap the Left masses have because they can only think collectively and only regurgitate the group think Mantra of the day.

The president fakes a jabb and then hits Lefty with a hook...every single time.

Any other man would have wilted by now if he were of the current generation, but this guy just gets stronger round by round.

Do any of you morons think you can go toe to toe with The President for 15 rounds?

You've already been exposed to be weak and pathetic and out of your minds and our of your league and it's only round one. Look how you wailed when you lost the election...like menstruating women!

That's the consequences of
Being Soft. The Left is flaccid, sensitive, out of shape and winded.
There are consequences for running a corrupt hag as your candidate.

You are just like her. Weak, Sick, Whiney and Wobbly Kneed.

Deal with it.

It's not your faults you were coddled all your lives, but it is to your detriment and always will be when you are confronted with a strong willed Man.

Last edited:

Sessions should resign.

Session is Tom Haden.....Trump needs Michael Corleone......that nest of vipers ate up and spat out Sessions with no problem...
Wow, you all turn on your people so fast, its incredible. I'm fine with Sessions stepping down, i've never like him.

Sessions should resign.

Wow, you all turn on your people so fast, its incredible. I'm fine with Sessions stepping down, i've never like him.

I didn't think sessions was a good pick from the start....Trump needs a real fighter, Sessions is far too polite and accomodating...the democrats lied about his confirmation testimony, so being polite, he recused himself....to get along....he should have told them to go **** themselves and started investigating the clinton email scandal that comey covered up, and raided the clinton foundation.......that is what Trump needs.....

Sessions should resign.

his mind is gone.

Trump is like having a TRex wandering around: one day he’s majestic, the next day he’s eating you.

Yesterday the left hated Sessions, today he's their BFF, that's Trump derangement syndrome.
Oh no, you are mistaken again... What a surprise. Sessions still sucks. Trump just made another idiotic statement throwing one of his most loyal supporters under the bus. Another foot in his mouth.

Trump is not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Obviously---if Trump wasn't worried about this Russian investigation he wouldn't have minded that Jeff Sessions recused himself. This is common practice in about every administration. Just like judges have to recuse themselves from people they know, investigators have to do the same.

Sessions was smart enough to know to avoid the Russian investigation because he was accused of lying to congress by not disclosing his meetings with the Russian ambassador. Being very close to the Trump campaign, and in fact, a huge part of it--no one would have trusted him with this investigation, including Republicans.
Jeff Sessions spoke twice with Russian envoy during presidential campaign: Department of Justice

Therefore the only conclusion left is to presume that Trump believed Sessions could have protected him. Which he couldn't have.

Everyone forgets that Obama ordered this investigation to be done before he left office. Intelligence was coming in from foreign intelligence agencies since 2015, and we know that Obama preserved this intelligence and there was no way he was going to hand it over to Jeff Sessions. He would have leaked it to the media first. Now that Robert Mueller has been appointed as special prosecutor Obama has probably given it all to him.
Obama administration reportedly raced to preserve intelligence on possible contact between Russians and Trump associates
British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia
Informative articles. However, Jeff Sessions did not recuse himself for speaking to the Russian envoy. He was part of the campaign being investigated. Of course he should recuse himself and he did.

If there's information to be had, we should find it, but it is important to BE FAIR. Okay?

Trump .. majestic

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH GOOD ONE !!!!

:lmao:

Trump .. majestic

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH GOOD ONE !!!!

not too long ago an insane trumpanzee posted a pic of trump dressed as the nordic god 'thor'.... my ribs hurt so bad from laughing... they actually believe that crap.

Trump needs to keep the image, it is me against the entire establishment.

The problem for mostly lefties is that they are so used to propaganda disguised as political rhetoric that they aren't able to recognize the truth especially when it is filtered through a hostile media. Take Trump's statement at face value and see how it resonates if your mind isn't cluttered with anger and hatred.

Trump needs to keep the image, it is me against the entire establishment.

he's drowning in the swamp he never drained.

The problem for mostly lefties is that they are so used to propaganda disguised as political rhetoric that they aren't able to recognize the truth especially when it is filtered through a hostile media. Take Trump's statement at face value and see how it resonates if your mind isn't cluttered with anger and hatred.

Forum List

Back