Why did Trump make the Sessions statement?

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2016
I know the response from the Left... he is an idiot. But i'm curious about how the Trump supporters interpret Trumps decision to hold an interview with the Times, right in the middle of "Made in America" week, in the heat of a healthcare bill that is crashing... Why hold that interview and go off on Jeff Sessions for recusing himself and intensifying the spotlight on the Russia stuff?

I think Jeff the troll is getting out of hand .

Targeting weed
Wanting to imprison more people
Trying to increase police forfeiture .

I don't recall Trump being cool with that .

Plus Jeff is another glaring example of Russian ties.

Targeting weed

targeting weed? You mean enforcing the law? :rolleyes:

Targeting weed

Weed is legal in a number of states . Jeff wants to overrule that . What happened to states rights ?

I couldn't believe. Every time you want to defend this guy he steps in it! Sessions absolutely should have appointed a special prosecutor. It would have been beyond improper for Session to oversea the case. Now he says he wouldn't have picked him if he would have known!

Oh my fucking lord, he has no common sense!

Please impeach this train wreck already

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Targeting weed

Weed is legal in a number of states . Jeff wants to overrule that . What happened to states rights ?
It is illegal at the federal level. While i agree it is unconstitutional, it is still law. ACA is unconstitutional too you know.. How do you feel about that? Or welfare? Or Social Security?

I know the response from the Left... he is an idiot. But i'm curious about how the Trump supporters interpret Trumps decision to hold an interview with the Times, right in the middle of "Made in America" week, in the heat of a healthcare bill that is crashing... Why hold that interview and go off on Jeff Sessions for recusing himself and intensifying the spotlight on the Russia stuff?

I happen to know EXACTLY why he made the statement.

It's just that you people aren't very bright and don't understand his methodology.
That's not his fault.
It's yours.

Targeting weed

he ran on those things... that was the session plan when they were running.

It's just that you people aren't very bright and don't understand his methodology.
That's not his fault.
It's yours.
why?

That's not his fault.
It's yours.
Please enlighten us... This should be good

Trump will throw anyone under the bus except Ivanka.
He's running scared right now. Mueller's expertise and competence scares the shit out of him.
He knows the skeletons in his closet and like Carl Bernstein has stated," He acts like a guilty man."
If he fires Sessions there will be endless hearings on a new AG which will set back his
corrupt agenda further than it already is.
Fire Sessions, Doofus. why start doing something right now?

That's not his fault.
It's yours.
Please enlighten us... This should be good
Trump's methodology lol.
Highly doubtful he even knows what the word means.

That's not his fault.
It's yours.

he has no methodology. he's an internet troll... like you.

because he is an idiot
I think the pressure is getting to him.

A full year of the most vile accusations against him and his family ever seen in American politics....a very mild reaction so far. When he blows his stack, your ilk will wish he hadn't.
Yeah, I know Tom. He'll send me to some hell hole in Albania, right?
He is an older man who has been under unrelenting stress. He will continue to make more and more imprudent decisions; he is already changing his mind daily on important policies (see healthcare this past week) and is beginning to make unwise threats.
You see ME as the one who should be worried? I think the guy is headed for a crack up.

Trumps the king of outsourcing. Next time he even mentions Made in America someone should drop kick him in the nutsack.

Trump is not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Obviously---if Trump wasn't worried about this Russian investigation he wouldn't have minded that Jeff Sessions recused himself. This is common practice in about every administration. Just like judges have to recuse themselves from people they know, investigators have to do the same.

Sessions was smart enough to know to avoid the Russian investigation because he was accused of lying to congress by not disclosing his meetings with the Russian ambassador. Being very close to the Trump campaign, and in fact, a huge part of it--no one would have trusted him with this investigation, including Republicans.
Jeff Sessions spoke twice with Russian envoy during presidential campaign: Department of Justice

Therefore the only conclusion left is to presume that Trump believed Sessions could have protected him. Which he couldn't have.

Everyone forgets that Obama ordered this investigation to be done before he left office. Intelligence was coming in from foreign intelligence agencies since 2015, and we know that Obama preserved this intelligence and there was no way he was going to hand it over to Jeff Sessions. He would have leaked it to the media first. Now that Robert Mueller has been appointed as special prosecutor Obama has probably given it all to him.
Obama administration reportedly raced to preserve intelligence on possible contact between Russians and Trump associates
British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

Last edited:

Forum List

Back