Collins, Capito, Murkowski need to go

ScreamingEagle

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
These three women senators are more like Dims and they should be kicked out of office. They constantly hold up the Republican agenda like the repeal bill which appears to be going nowhere because of them....

In fact all the progressive RINOS in the Party should be replaced ASAP......

These three women senators are more like Dims and they should be kicked out of office. They constantly hold up the Republican agenda like the repeal bill which appears to be going nowhere because of them....

you are the3 RINO'S moron... they are actual republicans.

quiet, whining pigeon.

This is what happens when you allow women in politics.

Senator Collins is MY senator and you can keep your fucking paws off her. In Maine, Republicans and Democrats appreciate her greatly and we are behind her. Actually, she is behind us. The latest healthcare bill would be a disaster for Maine, and she won't have it. I am proud of her. If it was a decent bill, she would have voted for it. She IS a Republican, after all.

Here's the inconvenient fact that cretins like you and too-amped guy don't get ----- and it's right there in the Constitution ----

Susan Collins, Lisa Murkowski, Shelly Capito, Olympia Snowe (who had this same shit sandwich tossed at her) ---- or for that matter any Senator or Congressperson anywhere ---- are not there to represent "Republicans". or any political party's "agenda". They're there to represent the interests of THEIR STATE. Whether that's Alaska, Maine or any other state.

That's kind of why they're voted into office by the voters of that state, and by no one else. If you're not an Alaskan, then Lisa Murkowski is none of your business. Or mine. You have your own Senators. I do too.

Amazing how many wags can navigate a message board but still haven't read the freaking Constitution.

By what means do you suggest replacing them ASAP?

Never mind "by what means" --- he needs to first address "on what basis".

Apparently the OP thinks he's a resident of Alaska, West Virginia and Maine simultaneously. :cuckoo:

Must be a really fast driver.

Give Me Ideological Purity, or Give Me Death!

Forum List

Back