Why did the "Whites Only" on the outside of a diner bother blacks down south in the 60's??

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not a "polite" nor pleasant forum, you need to leave your feelings outside of the door when you enter.

The underlying message in what I see you posting follows the same narrative that appears on most Aryan supremacist websites.

In coded language, you imply that the black population is inferior, that backward Africans were "saved" from themselves by "noble" European explorers, who in reality were on a mission of pillaging, plundering and exploitation of the resources of that continent, with the intention of exterminating any and all natives who resisted their invasion.

You imply that there is an imminent race war looming, which is a thinly veiled way of talking about avenging the so called "Dirty War" that has allegedly been waged against the "innocent, yet "superior' white population for generation after generation.

Every statement that you make is straight out of the decades old ideology of a mentally programmed stormfronter.

You're easy to see through.

I like Jimmy Hendricks, though. Can I get any "props" for that?

I've never seen a fan of "Jimi Hendrix" spell his name as
'Jimmy Hendricks".

I was wondering who he was talking about.

He nailed it, IM2. He's a perceptive cat.

We all know what you are. Even when you're not wearing your robe and dunce cap.

While I appreciate their attempts to maintain White Power, the KKK was sadistic, and ultimately lost the war. Now they're powerless, and for the most part, non-existent. So, no, I'm not a Klan-type. Besides, I'm not a Southerner.

This is not a "polite" nor pleasant forum, you need to leave your feelings outside of the door when you enter.

The underlying message in what I see you posting follows the same narrative that appears on most Aryan supremacist websites.

In coded language, you imply that the black population is inferior, that backward Africans were "saved" from themselves by "noble" European explorers, who in reality were on a mission of pillaging, plundering and exploitation of the resources of that continent, with the intention of exterminating any and all natives who resisted their invasion.

You imply that there is an imminent race war looming, which is a thinly veiled way of talking about avenging the so called "Dirty War" that has allegedly been waged against the "innocent, yet "superior' white population for generation after generation.

Every statement that you make is straight out of the decades old ideology of a mentally programmed stormfronter.

You're easy to see through.

'Jimmy Hendricks".

You're damn right that I am. And seeing what YOU
are is much less challenging.

So I will tell you what, let's engage you.

I will systematically dismantle your drivel.....word by word.

Maybe you would at that, Katz. But my word amounts to nothing. I live to merely preach the truth, which is that the White Christian Nation is God's New Chosen People, and that we will someday soon rise up, and retake the West. Once that's accomplished, we'll dominate the world, AGAIN.

You couldn't be more incorrect. We (Whites) did nothing less than build the world's single most advanced civilization. Today, worldwide, it is the Western standard all nations seek to achieve, in everything they do. Yes, cultural diffusion is always a factor, but in that sense, Western Man leads the way yet again. Only Western Man united the world. Only he ventured out to explore it, everywhere, conquer as much of it as he could, and bring Christianity to otherwise wretched souls. I'm sorry you don't like White people, but don't let that cloud your understanding of history. Moreover, if you don't believe me, go to Liberia, and join in it's age-old struggle to establish itself as a "Black United States." Report back on your findings and achievements therein, in due time.

We are very correct. Western man colonized most of the world by military force to rob and pillage the resources of others to make money. That's not civilization son, that's thuggishness. So when you understand there are 55 countries in Africa and 54 are not named Libera, let me know.

Indeed, European colonization was characterized by marked cruelty and exploitation, which is most regrettable. It was the state of abject backwardness of Sub-Saharan Africans which invited this malice. That said, others felt that way, as well. Arabs enslaved Blacks before European Man did, and Black kings sold their own people into slavery, after deploying Black slave-hunters into the bush to round them up. Blacks have always been an egregiously oppressed people, everywhere in the world. Nonetheless, it is far too easy for them to blame their problems on others. They must take responsibility for what is theirs, and frankly, there is an aspect of savagery common to their collective behavior which is rather notorious. Of course, such a statement constitutes a gross generalization, but there is enough truth to it that most people believe it, whether they have the guts to admit it or not. When I see groups of Blacks "wilding" in my immediate environment, I do not blame anyone but the guilty parties themselves. People must take responsibility for themselves.

IM2, I see you use a pic of Marcus Garvey, champion of Black Nationalism and Separatism, to represent yourself. Cool... As a historical figure, I like Garvey. But now you bear the burden of building up your people, such that they can prove to themselves and the world that they're capable of establishing a great nation. Whites did it, like it or not. Now it's your turn. You certainly have sufficient, natural talent. You must first overcome your collective, low self-esteem, and the culture it has created, however. Reflect on Malcolm X -- a gallant warrior, murdered by his own kind, simply for trying to escape the corruption of Black culture within the Nation of Islam. Hear me right. I want you to succeed.

Nathan, whites built their so called culture up by excluding others from the same opportunities,. Not to mention illegally colonizing other lands. Don't say shit to me until you learn that.

Those are typical human behaviors. Consider how Blacks wage war against each other in Africa. Total savagery reigns supreme. No one is innocent.

Hey newb shill, I'd rather deal with IM2 than your sorry ass, STFU, you suck, ok?

I'm merely speaking what I consider the truth. Your own message is riddled with contradictions. I encourage you to think rationally. Indeed, the truth is often the harshest of all realities. My bottom-line is that whomever stumbled upon Sub-Saharan Africans first in the human experience, they would have exploited them, because of their abject backwardness, juxtaposed to the seemingly unlimited natural wealth of Africa.

This is Aryan supremacist bullshit.

No, Katz. I am not an "Aryan". I believe in "Pan-Europeanism". All European peoples played a significant role in the formation of Christendom. I am not a Nazi. I reject Hitler's Social Darwinism. I denounce Hitler as a servant of the Devil. My inspiration comes from the story of the European Middle Ages -- the story of Christendom.

'Jimmy Hendricks".

Maybe you would at that, Katz. But my word amounts to nothing. I live to merely preach the truth, which is that the White Christian Nation is God's New Chosen People, and that we will someday soon rise up, and retake the West. Once that's accomplished, we'll dominate the world, AGAIN.

And how do you propose that your "domination" will unfold? And what does "domination" look like from your perspective?

We are very correct. Western man colonized most of the world by military force to rob and pillage the resources of others to make money. That's not civilization son, that's thuggishness. So when you understand there are 55 countries in Africa and 54 are not named Libera, let me know.

Indeed, European colonization was characterized by marked cruelty and exploitation, which is most regrettable. It was the state of abject backwardness of Sub-Saharan Africans which invited this malice. That said, others felt that way, as well. Arabs enslaved Blacks before European Man did, and Black kings sold their own people into slavery, after deploying Black slave-hunters into the bush to round them up. Blacks have always been an egregiously oppressed people, everywhere in the world. Nonetheless, it is far too easy for them to blame their problems on others. They must take responsibility for what is theirs, and frankly, there is an aspect of savagery common to their collective behavior which is rather notorious. Of course, such a statement constitutes a gross generalization, but there is enough truth to it that most people believe it, whether they have the guts to admit it or not. When I see groups of Blacks "wilding" in my immediate environment, I do not blame anyone but the guilty parties themselves. People must take responsibility for themselves.

Nathan, whites built their so called culture up by excluding others from the same opportunities,. Not to mention illegally colonizing other lands. Don't say shit to me until you learn that.

Those are typical human behaviors. Consider how Blacks wage war against each other in Africa. Total savagery reigns supreme. No one is innocent.

Hey newb shill, I'd rather deal with IM2 than your sorry ass, STFU, you suck, ok?

I'm merely speaking what I consider the truth. Your own message is riddled with contradictions. I encourage you to think rationally. Indeed, the truth is often the harshest of all realities. My bottom-line is that whomever stumbled upon Sub-Saharan Africans first in the human experience, they would have exploited them, because of their abject backwardness, juxtaposed to the seemingly unlimited natural wealth of Africa.

No, Katz. I am not an "Aryan". I believe in "Pan-Europeanism". All European peoples played a significant role in the formation of Christendom. I am not a Nazi. I reject Hitler's Social Darwinism. I denounce Hitler as a servant of the Devil. My inspiration comes from the story of the European Middle Ages -- the story of Christendom.

What you have posted so far closely resembles the ideology of an Aryan supremacist. The belief in the inherent inferiority of another group of people and the insistence that it required the intervention of Europeans to "save them", reeks of the same sickness that poisoned your own European homeland during the reign of Hitler.

All that you are doing here is interchanging words that actually state the same belief system. .

You're not any different.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Except that is not where Christianity began. So you are a part of White Christian identity racism.

'Jimmy Hendricks".

When you preach that truth, please let me know. Because what you are supporting is satans rule of the earth prior to the second coming.

'Jimmy Hendricks".

We all know what you are. Even when you're not wearing your robe and dunce cap.

While I appreciate their attempts to maintain White Power, the KKK was sadistic, and ultimately lost the war. Now they're powerless, and for the most part, non-existent. So, no, I'm not a Klan-type. Besides, I'm not a Southerner.

It doesn't matter what you are white boy, your ass is going to lose. And it will be done the hard way.

'Jimmy Hendricks".

You cant be gods chosen people. He made you recessive with bad genetics.

Did you know that if every white person on the planet dropped dead this instant the human race would go on like nothing every happened? Conversely if every Black person dropped dead the human race would cease to exist due to lack of genetic diversity?

I'm not even going to argue with you Ass-lips, because cavemen had their shit more together than the Blacks in Africa today.
So white people are superior to black people ? I'm not sure what your point is.

I'm not even going to argue with you Ass-lips, because cavemen had their shit more together than the Blacks in Africa today.
My point is that Ass-lips always talks shit like he's a complete fool. It's get boring.
Hey Lice head. If youre bored go wash away the wet puppy smell.

Yes, that is his point of view, I've seen his posts.

He also posted that Russians are sub-human or something like that. He's a general bigot.

Yes, that is his point of view, I've seen his posts.

He also posted that Russians are sub-human or something like that. He's a general bigot.
Then quote me or :anj_stfu:, you fucking russian dog asshole sniffer. :biggrin:

Surprisingly there isn't a topic on this already.

Russian shopping centre inferno kills 64

Thousands protest over Russia fire tragedy

While Putin was right about "criminal negligence" and so forth, the problem is Russia is in a state of total corruption for which he himself should be blamed.

Bribes everywhere, fire inspectors were probably bribed to turn a blind eye to the fire code violations and dangers.

It's this corruption the raised the price of the Winter Olympics at Sochi:

Putin wasn't personally involved in the Kemerovo fire as he was in the Kursk disaster though.

The only good Russian is a dead Russian.

taken from this thread:
Shopping mall tragedy, Kemerovo, Siberia

Most people in the U.S. don't even know what a Serb is or anything about them. ... :cool:
More muslim scum.
Actually, the Serbs are orthodox Christians, and ethnically and culturally closely related to the Russian slavic people. .... :cool:
So then they're the good guys, killing muslim scum. Thanks.
thread:
Serbian basketball star: "As a proud Serbian, I'm tired of the US media demonizing Serbians"

Taz said:
Do you really think somebody's going to read all that? Poles must not be too perceptive.
thread:
Polish Greatness

So Taz has a clear pattern of bigotry. I'm not going to debate if he's worse than Putler, because it is irrelevant.

While Putin was right about "criminal negligence" and so forth, the problem is Russia is in a state of total corruption for which he himself should be blamed.

Bribes everywhere, fire inspectors were probably bribed to turn a blind eye to the fire code violations and dangers.

Putin wasn't personally involved in the Kemerovo fire as he was in the Kursk disaster though.

taken from this thread:

Most people in the U.S. don't even know what a Serb is or anything about them. ... :cool:
More muslim scum.
Actually, the Serbs are orthodox Christians, and ethnically and culturally closely related to the Russian slavic people. .... :cool:
thread:
Serbian basketball star: "As a proud Serbian, I'm tired of the US media demonizing Serbians"

Taz said:
Do you really think somebody's going to read all that? Poles must not be too perceptive.
thread:
Polish Greatness

So Taz has a clear pattern of bigotry. I'm not going to debate if he's worse than Putler, because it is irrelevant.

We're talking about Black folks, not ignorant russian dog fuckers. Anyways, it's the truth.

taken from this thread:

More muslim scum.
thread:

Taz said:
thread:
Polish Greatness

We're talking about Black folks, not ignorant russian dog fuckers. Anyways, it's the truth.

Yes, it's a true and proven fact you're a bigot.

taken from this thread:

thread:

Taz said:
thread:
Polish Greatness

Again, it's a thread about blacks, not dog fucking russians. And it's not my fault that you all like to fuck dogs.

I did not say what my ethnicity is, but white bigots generally tend to hate blacks.

Racism is just one form of bigotry.

To be fair though, I'm not even convinced you're not a Russian Putinbot troll yourself, given your posting style.

Last edited:

taken from this thread:

thread:

Taz said:
thread:
Polish Greatness

Again, it's a thread about blacks, not dog fucking russians. And it's not my fault that you all like to fuck dogs.
I did not say what my ethnicity is, but white bigots generally tend to hate blacks.

Racism is just one form of bigotry.

To be fair though, I'm not even convinced you're not a Russian troll yourself, given your posting style.
You're butt hurt about russians getting insulted, making you a Putin lover. Now go kiss his ass.

Bigotry is not limited to race.

This type of sign existed in England.
225221daa8e7055ce12fa581e41e0045.jpg

no-irish-need-apply.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back