Why did God tell Santorum to run just to watch him lose?

When God said that we Christians would be made fun of because of our beliefs and raked over the coals for believing in the one true God, He knew that posts like the ones above would be made.
If words on a screen from strangers is the worst persecution you experience for your faith today, I'd say you don't have much of anything to complain about.

true story.

But the problem is you dont even try to understand. So why do you expect to gain enlightenment?

You should have seen me when I was 10. I sat there on Saturday mornings with all the other kids whose parents tried to indoctrinate them. I tried REAL hard. But I wanted proof and there was none to be had. They tried to get me to stop asking for it.........with a yardstick and a heating grate as their tools of choice.

Try? My ass.

Problem is you really havent tried. You mock. You dont at any point try to see things from someone elses viewpoint. Because it really isn't difficult to understand a different point of view, even if you don't agree with it.

I can see where you might feel that way. In your case, I read many of your posts and formed an opinion of you. I have explained to you that I think you are a kind person and a caring person. But your "point of view" is based on fiction. In other words, you don't have a valid point of view. You believe something. Bully for you. I understand perfectly.

I'm not being talked down about for my faith at all ... I do see many here doing exactly that to someone else.

I do carry my personal cross, but you will never know its details. I carry it and go about my life

Mom: God Told Me To Kill My Baby
August 17, 2001|By Gabriel Margasak The Stuart News and The Hartford Courant contributed to this report.PALM CITY — "Just like Jesus raised Lazarus, I threw the baby on the stones ... "

Those were the words of a 21-year-old mother charged with murdering her 8-month-old son.

Jennifer Cisowski's statements, along with prosecutors' statements and court documents released this week, tell the story of a morning fraught with biblical references, feared demonic possession and pleas for exorcism that ended in death.
Mom: God Told Me To Kill My Baby - Sun Sentinel

Dad: God told me to kill my son
Rico's brother told him to confess to authorities in Saginaw. Rico told police he choked his son before leaving him. He described it as a religious experience, Kelly said. Rico said God told him to kill his son.
Dad: God told me to kill my son | 9news.com

Sheriff: Texas woman says God told her to kill sons
No decision on seeking death penalty, attorney says
Monday, May 12, 2003 Posted: 8:17 PM EDT (0017 GMT)

Deanna LaJune Laney made her first brief court appearance Monday.

TYLER, Texas (CNN) -- Whether authorities will seek the death penalty against a Texas woman accused of beating to death two of her three young sons has not been decided, according to the district attorney who will try the case.
Here we go again..."God told me to kill my kids" [Archive] - Xbox 360 & Xbox Forums

I did a Bing search with "God told me to kill my children" and got 318,000,000 hits....

Personally ... When someone kills their children, I tend to not believe them. He told Abraham to kill his eldest son, then stopped him before he did the deed.

Maybe it wasnt God that told these people to commit murder ... I mean ... That is one of his commandments isn't it?

Last edited:
Personally ... When someone kills their children, I tend to not believe them. He told Abraham to kill his eldest son, then stopped him before he did the deed.

Maybe it wasnt God that told these people to commit murder ... I mean ... That is one of his commandments isn't it?

You tend not to huh?

Perhaps God is more dangerous to children than guns?

I redid my bing search with "God told me to kill my children texas" and got it down to 84,600,000 hits.

I think the Onion is quite funny, at times.

Whether God spoke to these candidates or not is not something for me to judge. I do see reasons for each to run for the office of presedent. I believe God puts us in positions to do what it is that He wants done. Bella's illness may be God showing Santorum what is truely important in his life, thus moving him away from the campaign life and back home after doing whatever it was God wanted him to do by running

But the problem is you dont even try to understand. So why do you expect to gain enlightenment?

You should have seen me when I was 10. I sat there on Saturday mornings with all the other kids whose parents tried to indoctrinate them. I tried REAL hard. But I wanted proof and there was none to be had. They tried to get me to stop asking for it.........with a yardstick and a heating grate as their tools of choice.

Try? My ass.

Problem is you really havent tried. You mock. You dont at any point try to see things from someone elses viewpoint. Because it really isn't difficult to understand a different point of view, even if you don't agree with it.

Mocking Aside
Game Off!
I allow people to freely go with/in god’s ways of whatever. My last count was 34 kinds of a faith, with some really truly robust in writing’s, interruption’s and idea’s. Careless it’s your life and do whatever you need with it for yourself, if it for comfort or confirmations of doubts etc. I’m of lesser learning’s as I go with reality baseline process without bias, and still want for the faithful to prove any claims of a god existed. Other than with the typical scripted BS talking points of pointlessness points of nothing from mass etc.! Along with the standard claiming things and stuff is/was whatever, still of alleged happens that did not happen by god/devotee’s. I moved forward as satisfied as to what real or not. Bring something real to the table and I will wash your feet! (real)

And last, none of my non-faith interferes with you doing basically what you want no problem, but your faith always want to control my actions or take prisoners/capture of the free or so. You may not like this rational fair judgment on what needs to be done, and as you being of a faith does not diminish my fairness towards you in anyway. It’s irrelevant in whole and only a distraction in the process for me and not to you as it’s a table setting.
They are telling 34 different stories of a god. Seems a little twisted with/on facts not a good start in the almighty area I think, one book one truth of facts, may start a little creditability here and rational help. Sadly that not coming as man’s not getting along to well to write a new version, also to many old copies around. I say a Bible 3.0,4.0 and 5.0 not going to fly, I say! So if I got to suffer injections of all kinds of unwanted faith and it guiding some of the secret effort in forcing faith restrictions on non-believes etc. (public politics’) Damn.. where my rock, said to much again…learning still..Gee…

Game on!
You DAMN RIGHT I WILL MOCK GOD! in a LOUD and Truthful manner! He never been here, not going to be coming a back here, or ever existed in the first place , so if he came back it would be his first coming. You can only say, he is here, he was here, He coming back somewhere and in denial with higher learning I say! And before you go all pissy. Forget small stuff go for a win, drag his ass to the table, I’m waiting to wash your feet. Btw And control you hate please as I have none in this area, or for you sweet!

Last edited:
'why did God tell him to run so he could loose'

Life is not always about 'winning or loosing'. When Santorum entered the campaign religion was not a big issue. As he began to win states, religion became more and more on the minds of Americans

God doesn't care about presedents, He cares about souls. By putting religion on the national conscious, Santorum, as it relates to God, may have won

Forum List

Back