Why did God create evil?

According to you and others
No. According to your misunderstanding, misinterpretation of what has been said, you have jumped to your own conclusions which do not match anything we have said at all. It is time, I think, for all of us to put this aside and move on.
So now you're saying that god made evil? Good for you. Now I want to know why?
So instead of a genuine discussion you choose to confirm your bias by building straw men of your belief of what you believe we should believe, rather than what we actually believe.
Either god mad everything in the universe or it didn't. Which is it?
That’s a false choice. God created existence. It’s up to you how you play the hand you were dealt.

Only an idiot would believe that. Are you an idiot?
For bothering with you? Yes. :biggrin:
Then don’t waste my time with childrens’ arguments.
Like yours, that god didn't create evil, evil made itself? :lol:
Evil isn’t extant so God could not have created it.

Furthermore, you don’t believe God created evil because you don’t believe God exists.
So if god didn't create evil, who did?
I already answered your very same question weeks ago.

According to you and others
No. According to your misunderstanding, misinterpretation of what has been said, you have jumped to your own conclusions which do not match anything we have said at all. It is time, I think, for all of us to put this aside and move on.
So instead of a genuine discussion you choose to confirm your bias by building straw men of your belief of what you believe we should believe, rather than what we actually believe.
That’s a false choice. God created existence. It’s up to you how you play the hand you were dealt.
Did god make everything in the universe, yes or no?

For bothering with you? Yes. :biggrin:

Furthermore, you don’t believe God created evil because you don’t believe God exists.
You got it wrong.

You got it wrong.
No I didn't.....you don't even remember what I posted or you wouldn't have said that, Taz

You got it wrong.
No I didn't.....you don't even remember what I posted or you wouldn't have said that, Taz
So what did you say?

You got it wrong.
So what did you say?
Well, why don't you read the post right above your last post, Taz

To refresh your short memory, I said that God did create evil (in a way) when he gave Man 'free will'.
Now, please move on, no need to keep asking the same question over and over
Ok, so god created evil. FINALLY!!! So my actual question is WHY did god create evil? God could have created a universe without evil, yet it didn't, WHY?

To refresh your short memory, I said that God did create evil (in a way) when he gave Man 'free will'.
Ok, so god created evil. FINALLY!!! So my actual question is WHY did god create evil? God could have created a universe without evil, yet it didn't, WHY?
For the Love of Man, Taz Simplely put

What does that even mean? Anything?

What does that even mean? Anything?
Something that you could never understand, Taz.
Also, God INDIRECTLY created evil. As long as we're not talking about the fallen angel.

The simple answer is that God didn't create evil.

Everything God created is good.

Evil is not extant. Evil doesn't exist in and of itself.

Evil is the absence of good, just as cold is the absence of heat, and darkness is the absence of light.

The answer to that is in Genisis. God diddnt create evil. God created free choice.

Evil is the absence of good, just as cold is the absence of heat, and darkness is the absence of light.

The answer to that is in Genisis. God diddnt create evil. God created free choice.
But for someone to choose evil, evil had to have already existed for it to even be a choice, so who made evil and put it there?

But for someone to choose evil, evil had to have already existed for it to even be a choice, so who made evil and put it there?

"God diddnt create evil."

It's really simple. If God did not create evil, he is not all powerful.

If she is Incredible Hulk Omniscient. He would have saw evil coming at her.

Dim bulb this one is.

If what God did through sheer omnipotence defeated his purpose than it wouldn’t be a sign of power. It would be a sign of weakness.

Did god make everything in the universe, yes or no?
I answered you. God created existence. What you make of it is up to you.

Your logic is massively flawed. You are not espousing your beliefs. You don’t believe God created anything. You don’t believe God exists.

So you create a false argument over what you want me to believe and defend. That’s idiotic.

To make matters worse you conflate birth defects with evil. You might as well be blaming God for male pattern baldness.

You aren’t a very good troll.

If what God did through sheer omnipotence defeated his purpose than it wouldn’t be a sign of power. It would be a sign of weakness.
And.....

Dim bulb this one is.
Bingo. How are U?

Forum List

Back