Why did God create evil?

Darkness can be made on purpose, like turning out the lights, just like evil was made on purpose by someone, and if not god then who made something in this universe like evil other than god?.
Nope, darkness cannot be created. Light can be created. You play word games. Bye.
Close your eyes and put your hands over them. You've just created darkness. Anyway, god made it so that the absence of light makes it dark as well. So He in fact created the conditions for darkness on purpose.
It gets dark at night because of the absence of sunlight. The darkness is always there. You playing word games.
So I agree, the darkness is always there. So somebody had to make that darkness if it's always there.
Nope. Nothing. Only God.
Darkness can be made on purpose, like turning out the lights, just like evil was made on purpose by someone, and if not god then who made something in this universe like evil other than god?.
Nope, darkness cannot be created. Light can be created. You play word games. Bye.
Close your eyes and put your hands over them. You've just created darkness. Anyway, god made it so that the absence of light makes it dark as well. So He in fact created the conditions for darkness on purpose.
It gets dark at night because of the absence of sunlight. The darkness is always there. You playing word games.
So I agree, the darkness is always there. So somebody had to make that darkness if it's always there.
Do you believe God created you?
Not personally, my parents made me.

Why would god give such a fervent believer in Him cancer? That makes no sense.
God didn't give me cancer. Jesus never made anyone sick. He only healed the sick. God doesn't make anyone sick. We live on a fallen planet with sickness and disease. Don't you know that?
So why did god make a planet with sickness and disease?
So that you could ask stupid questions like that.
Meaning you have nothing. WHAT A FUCKING SHHHOOOOCCCKKKKK!!!!!!!!:ack-1:
God thought it was funny.
Wouldn’t god already know you were going to say that?

Good would have no meaning without evil. Yin and Yang.

that is not true nor is yin and yang, the goal for admission to the Everlasting is to triumph in one by the complete elimination of the other for one's spirit to be freed, the one with the winning ticket to open the door.

God didn't give me cancer. Jesus never made anyone sick. He only healed the sick. God doesn't make anyone sick. We live on a fallen planet with sickness and disease. Don't you know that?
So why did god make a planet with sickness and disease?
So that you could ask stupid questions like that.
Meaning you have nothing. WHAT A FUCKING SHHHOOOOCCCKKKKK!!!!!!!!:ack-1:
God thought it was funny.
Wouldn’t god already know you were going to say that?
So I have been told.

Because you idiots don’t know how to read the Bible you expect magical shit to happen and totally miss the meaning and value of its wisdom.
So god making the universe wasn't magical?
It is to me. Probably not to God.
So they SHOULD “expect magical shit to happen”?
That seems to be your mistake.
You contradicted yourself.
I’m not the one who doesn’t believe in a creator because I don’t see magical stuff happening.

So god making the universe wasn't magical?
It is to me. Probably not to God.
I’m not the one who doesn’t believe in a creator because I don’t see magical stuff happening.
So you agree that you contradicted yourself, good for you.

No.
You said don't expect magical shit to happen, and then said that what god created what magical to you. Contradiction.

No.
You said don't expect magical shit to happen, and then said that what god created what magical to you. Contradiction.
Nope. No contradiction at all.

Now my turn, you don’t believe in a creator because you don’t see magical things happening now, right?

No.

Now my turn, you don’t believe in a creator because you don’t see magical things happening now, right?
I don't see any magic. But that's not why I don't believe in your creator.

No.

Sure it is. It’s the only proof you will accept.

No.

Magic isn't scientific. So no, I don't accept it.

That’s exactly why you would accept it. You are looking for evidence of something magical because you believe God is a magical being.

What kind of scientific evidence are you looking for for a magical being’s existence?

Wouldn’t creating something from nothing be evidence of a magical being?

Especially since there is scientific evidence for it?

That’s exactly why you would accept it. You are looking for evidence of something magical because you believe God is a magical being.

What kind of scientific evidence are you looking for for a magical being’s existence?
Something that real scientists will confirm.

And a god would be a natural being, not a magical one.

So god created Satan
Satan is not "good"

Hence not everything god created is good

Or is it maybe that god isn't the only supreme being on the block?
If it wasn’t as the Jews say, then yes, God created Satan as good and Satan chose to separate himself from God.

There is only one Creator.

I don't care what the Jews say

YOU said all that god created was good therefore god created Satan but since Satan is evil it's obvious that not everything god created is good

and if there is only one creator then god also created cancer and cancer sure as hell ain't good
That is correct. That is exactly what I said. Evil is not extant. It's like cold or darkness. It doesn't exist except as the absence of something else. Evil does not exist, cold does not exist and darkness does not exist. Not in and of themselves.

So evil exists in the absence of what?

I'll take the stand that there is no such things as cold and darkness as they are just varying levels of heat and light just because we can't see some light because our eyes are incapable of perceiving it in no way means light of some sort is not there.
Good. Evil is the absence of good.

Have you ever seen anyone do "evil" for "evil's" sake?

Or do they do "evil" for the sake of their own good?

Yes people do evil things all the time for no other reason than they like to.

Serial killers kill because they feel good when they kill

Something that real scientists will confirm.

And a god would be a natural being, not a magical one.
Like what?

Forum List

Back