Why did God create evil?

Because you idiots don’t know how to read the Bible you expect magical shit to happen and totally miss the meaning and value of its wisdom.

The simple answer is that God didn't create evil.

Everything God created is good.

Evil is not extant. Evil doesn't exist in and of itself.

Evil is the absence of good, just as cold is the absence of heat, and darkness is the absence of light.
God created Satan so are you saying Satan is good?
Evil is the absence of good.

The Jews believe Satan is an angel working for God to tempt man. Effectively we are being tested.

I’m not sure I believe the first part but I believe the second part.

So god created Satan
Satan is not "good"

Hence not everything god created is good

Or is it maybe that god isn't the only supreme being on the block?
If it wasn’t as the Jews say, then yes, God created Satan as good and Satan chose to separate himself from God.

There is only one Creator.

I don't care what the Jews say

YOU said all that god created was good therefore god created Satan but since Satan is evil it's obvious that not everything god created is good

and if there is only one creator then god also created cancer and cancer sure as hell ain't good

I just hope that god doesn't give me one of his really bad cancers.
Me too. I had cancer and God healed me. We live on a fallen planet with sickness, disease, and sin. Do you understand that?
Why would god give such a fervent believer in Him cancer? That makes no sense.
God didn't give me cancer. Jesus never made anyone sick. He only healed the sick. God doesn't make anyone sick. We live on a fallen planet with sickness and disease. Don't you know that?
So why did god make a planet with sickness and disease?
So that you could ask stupid questions like that.
Meaning you have nothing. WHAT A FUCKING SHHHOOOOCCCKKKKK!!!!!!!!:ack-1:

Good and evil is a construct of man. It is a consequence of intelligence.

Animals don’t know the difference between good and evil. They have no knowledge of it.

You people read more shit into the Bible than the authors intended.
So god didn't make everything in the universe? Man made evil? So god needed help, and we're it? Is that your final answer?

God didn't give me cancer. Jesus never made anyone sick. He only healed the sick. God doesn't make anyone sick. We live on a fallen planet with sickness and disease. Don't you know that?
God didn't make a planet with sickness and disease. Man chose to sin and disobey God. Go read your bible.
But didn't god have to make a planet like ours for us to be banished to? Didn't god make EVERYTHING in the universe? Or did He have some help?
Banished? Nothing in the Bible about anyone being "banished". Go read your bible. Bye.
Ok, so man chose to sin. But god had to have made sin in the first place for man to choose it, right?
Darkness is the absence of light. The light didn't create the darkness. You're playing mind games.

God didn't make a planet with sickness and disease. Man chose to sin and disobey God. Go read your bible.
But didn't god have to make a planet like ours for us to be banished to? Didn't god make EVERYTHING in the universe? Or did He have some help?
Banished? Nothing in the Bible about anyone being "banished". Go read your bible. Bye.
Ok, so man chose to sin. But god had to have made sin in the first place for man to choose it, right?
Darkness is the absence of light. The light didn't create the darkness. You're playing mind games.
Darkness can be made on purpose, like turning out the lights, just like evil was made on purpose by someone, and if not god then who made something in this universe like evil other than god?.

Because you idiots don’t know how to read the Bible you expect magical shit to happen and totally miss the meaning and value of its wisdom.
So god making the universe wasn't magical?

Darkness can be made on purpose, like turning out the lights, just like evil was made on purpose by someone, and if not god then who made something in this universe like evil other than god?.
Nope, darkness cannot be created. Light can be created. You play word games. Bye.

Nope, darkness cannot be created. Light can be created. You play word games. Bye.
Close your eyes and put your hands over them. You've just created darkness. Anyway, god made it so that the absence of light makes it dark as well. So He in fact created the conditions for darkness on purpose.

Close your eyes and put your hands over them. You've just created darkness. Anyway, god made it so that the absence of light makes it dark as well. So He in fact created the conditions for darkness on purpose.
It gets dark at night because of the absence of sunlight. The darkness is always there. You playing word games.

It gets dark at night because of the absence of sunlight. The darkness is always there. You playing word games.
So I agree, the darkness is always there. So somebody had to make that darkness if it's always there.

Animals don’t know the difference between good and evil. They have no knowledge of it.

God is figment of someone's imagination. The Immaculate conception theory is BS. People in the Middle East knew how to AI animals way back then and you don't need penetration to achieve Pregnancy. I've read the bible full of inconsistencies and Immaculate conception story goes back to the time of NOAH. Good reason to claim Immaculate conception( stoning to death) They still do it to this day in some countries for Infidelity

The simple answer is that God didn't create evil.

Everything God created is good.

Evil is not extant. Evil doesn't exist in and of itself.

Evil is the absence of good, just as cold is the absence of heat, and darkness is the absence of light.

The Jews believe Satan is an angel working for God to tempt man. Effectively we are being tested.

So god created Satan
Satan is not "good"

If it wasn’t as the Jews say, then yes, God created Satan as good and Satan chose to separate himself from God.

YOU said all that god created was good therefore god created Satan but since Satan is evil it's obvious that not everything god created is good

and if there is only one creator then god also created cancer and cancer sure as hell ain't good
That is correct. That is exactly what I said. Evil is not extant. It's like cold or darkness. It doesn't exist except as the absence of something else. Evil does not exist, cold does not exist and darkness does not exist. Not in and of themselves.

So I agree, the darkness is always there. So somebody had to make that darkness if it's always there.
Nope. Nothing. Only God.
Do you believe God created you?

Me too. I had cancer and God healed me. We live on a fallen planet with sickness, disease, and sin. Do you understand that?
Why would god give such a fervent believer in Him cancer? That makes no sense.
So that you could ask stupid questions like that.
Meaning you have nothing. WHAT A FUCKING SHHHOOOOCCCKKKKK!!!!!!!!:ack-1:
God thought it was funny.

God is figment of someone's imagination. The Immaculate conception theory is BS. People in the Middle East knew how to AI animals way back then and you don't need penetration to achieve Pregnancy. I've read the bible full of inconsistencies and Immaculate conception story goes back to the time of NOAH. Good reason to claim Immaculate conception( stoning to death) They still do it to this day in some countries for Infidelity
God as you perceive maybe. But not God as I perceive.

So god created Satan
Satan is not "good"

That is correct. That is exactly what I said. Evil is not extant. It's like cold or darkness. It doesn't exist except as the absence of something else. Evil does not exist, cold does not exist and darkness does not exist. Not in and of themselves.

So evil exists in the absence of what?

I'll take the stand that there is no such things as cold and darkness as they are just varying levels of heat and light just because we can't see some light because our eyes are incapable of perceiving it in no way means light of some sort is not there.

So god created Satan
Satan is not "good"

So evil exists in the absence of what?

I'll take the stand that there is no such things as cold and darkness as they are just varying levels of heat and light just because we can't see some light because our eyes are incapable of perceiving it in no way means light of some sort is not there.
Good. Evil is the absence of good.

Have you ever seen anyone do "evil" for "evil's" sake?

Or do they do "evil" for the sake of their own good?

Forum List

Back