Why did Feinstein sit on the Kavanaugh letter?

i feel sorry for us as a country. look what we're doing to each other with a "my side must be right, fuck them" attitude along the way? we've jaded ourselves close to a point of no return, if not there already.

Yes this is definitely a crisis. But what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Beyond partisanship, I think the 'checks and balances' of the Republic (free press and judiciary) will prevail even under heavy attack by the current White House.

Popping the pimple will take some time though lol

Eww - The thought of Orange Pimple Pus made my stomach roll. But yep - it's time to pop that bitch :wink:

Because Dr. Ford wasn't ready to go public.
yea, she had to clean up her profiles first. why is that?

also - do you believe 1 person over 65? if so, why?

those 65 women weren't in the room with her. AND she has documentation from 2012 thru medical records that it was discussed with her therapist

AND she took a polygraph test where the results said she was being truthful.
Her therapist said she said there were 4 people in on the attack.

Link us Frank
As soon as I'm able, Jake

i wonder what Steinfien will come up with in two weeks? a photo of Kava about to place his hands on a very attractive woman on a private jet?

Professor accusing Kavanaugh is radical SJW with some damning student reviews

It's true that Bill Clinton's liberal '90s apologists justified his sexual misconduct with the claim "Character doesn’t matter." It nonetheless does, and since Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh's confirmation hopes are being influenced by accusations that may speak to his character, it's only fair to examine the character of his accuser. And this woman, Palo Alto University psychology professor Christine Blasey Ford, is a radical social-justice warrior with some damning student reviews - including one from a person who wrote "I am honestly scared of her."

Ford's accusation goes back to her high-school days, in approximately 1982, when she would have been 15 and Kavanaugh 17. She claims that Kavanaugh laid on top of her and groped her while heavily intoxicated and that the incident ended when a friend of his, Mark Judge, jumped on both of them, sending them all tumbling (you can read a more thorough account here).

Whatever the truth of the matter, however, certainly true is that Ford is a radical leftist who'd be inclined to zealously oppose a Kavanaugh nomination. For example, Breitbart reports that she not only has attended anti-Trump events, but actually donned a pink "brain pu**y hat" for a 2017 anti-Trump march.

Just as telling, though, may be her student reviews. Consider the following screen grab of one of her reviews (now scrubbed) from the popular site Rate My Professors:

209140_5_.png

(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ...

There are NO reviews whatsoever on RateMyProfessors on Christine Blasey Ford at Palo Alto University.
She is a RESEARCH Psychologist
You have fallen for RW claptrap - unless of course you can link this review :)
Well, how about that, they actually a wiped WITH A CLOTH her 2.0 rating.... It's a miracle....scumbag liberals can do that!

There is a reason western legal systems provide a statute of limitations. These third world red guards aren’t the same as us.
The statutes are there because (1) it is impossible to mount a defense from a decades old event (where were you aug 16 1996 at 4pm?) and (2) without a statute of limitations it is possible for the government to hold something over your head forever. As we see here.

But Democrats do not embrace our culture and traditions of freedom. They prefer third world systems and their supporters have educations at a third world level.

Nobody is going to put Brett Kavanaugh on trial or convict him of anything. But the fact of the matter is, when considering a lifetime appointment to the highest court in the land, it's fair to look at an entire life.

There is a reason western legal systems provide a statute of limitations. These third world red guards aren’t the same as us.
The statutes are there because (1) it is impossible to mount a defense from a decades old event (where were you aug 16 1996 at 4pm?) and (2) without a statute of limitations it is possible for the government to hold something over your head forever. As we see here.

But Democrats do not embrace our culture and traditions of freedom. They prefer third world systems and their supporters have educations at a third world level.
----------------------------------------- good post and the reson that i say , these lefties - dems just do not think American or Western .

Well why not take this approach, if they can't prove the allegations then vote him in. Then if they can later prove them impeach him.

You know, kinda like the Trump allegations.

The Trump allegations are proven. And Michael Cohen made him an unindicted co-conspirator.

these lefties and dems are just as bad as the third worlders that the USA is importing into the USA .

those 65 women weren't in the room with her. AND she has documentation from 2012 thru medical records that it was discussed with her therapist

Ford told her shrink there were four boys in the room.
Her shrink wrote that in her notes.
Now Ford claims only two boys were in the room. Was she drinking at the party?
Was her girlfriend drinking?
Lets see her medical records. She claims she "sought medical treatment" after the incident.
Let's see the records.
This stinks to high heaven.
She claims the two boys "locked the bedroom door".
How was she able to then 'run from the room'?

Professor accusing Kavanaugh is radical SJW with some damning student reviews

It's true that Bill Clinton's liberal '90s apologists justified his sexual misconduct with the claim "Character doesn’t matter." It nonetheless does, and since Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh's confirmation hopes are being influenced by accusations that may speak to his character, it's only fair to examine the character of his accuser. And this woman, Palo Alto University psychology professor Christine Blasey Ford, is a radical social-justice warrior with some damning student reviews - including one from a person who wrote "I am honestly scared of her."

Ford's accusation goes back to her high-school days, in approximately 1982, when she would have been 15 and Kavanaugh 17. She claims that Kavanaugh laid on top of her and groped her while heavily intoxicated and that the incident ended when a friend of his, Mark Judge, jumped on both of them, sending them all tumbling (you can read a more thorough account here).

Whatever the truth of the matter, however, certainly true is that Ford is a radical leftist who'd be inclined to zealously oppose a Kavanaugh nomination. For example, Breitbart reports that she not only has attended anti-Trump events, but actually donned a pink "brain pu**y hat" for a 2017 anti-Trump march.

Just as telling, though, may be her student reviews. Consider the following screen grab of one of her reviews (now scrubbed) from the popular site Rate My Professors:

209140_5_.png

(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ...

There are NO reviews whatsoever on RateMyProfessors on Christine Blasey Ford at Palo Alto University.
She is a RESEARCH Psychologist
You have fallen for RW claptrap - unless of course you can link this review :)
Well, how about that, they actually a wiped WITH A CLOTH her 2.0 rating.... It's a miracle....scumbag liberals can do that!

How about it never existed, OR it was scrubbed by RateMyProfessor because they discovered it was posted for political reasons.

~~~~~

Christine Blasey Ford is a professor at Palo Alto University who teaches in a consortium with Stanford, training graduate students in clinical psychology. Her work has been widely published in academic journals.

Christine-Blasey-Ford-yearbook-photo-300x242.png

Christine Blasey Ford’s yearbook photo from Holton-Arms School.

An archive of her LinkedIn reveals that she has been a visiting professor at Pepperdine University, a research psychologist for Stanford’s Department of Psychiatry, and a professor at the Stanford School Of Medicine Collaborative Clinical Psychology Program.

Ford received her undergraduate degree at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. She then received a Master’s Degree in psychology at Pepperdine University, followed by a Ph.D. in Educational Psychology: Research Design at the USC. Finally, she received a Master’s in Education from Stanford.

Last edited:
Well why not take this approach, if they can't prove the allegations then vote him in. Then if they can later prove them impeach him.

You know, kinda like the Trump allegations.

The Trump allegations are proven. And Michael Cohen made him an unindicted co-conspirator.

What allegations?

There are about 3 trillion or so.

The Rs will bow down like a wet paper bag to the dems.

Do you not understand that all it takes is ONE who holds out on a vote prior to a hearing that this woman is willing to give.
In this case, there are SEVERAL
Not a matter of paper bags, wet OR dry - It is political reality.

Yes, because they're weak R's that bow to the dems.

Ok check, so we'll take that to mean you believe Heitkamp, Collins and Murkowski could be reelected if they rammed through an attempted rapist who would in a heartbeat, vote to overturn Roe?

Get real

Lol, was kavanaugh ever charged? Next.

Ford told her shrink there were four boys in the room.
Her shrink wrote that in her notes.
Now Ford claims only two boys were in the room. Was she drinking at the party?
Was her girlfriend drinking?
Lets see her medical records. She claims she "sought medical treatment" after the incident.
Let's see the records.
This stinks to high heaven.
She claims the two boys "locked the bedroom door".
How was she able to then 'run from the room'?

Still no link - Sad :(

I CAN tell you how she was able get out and hide in a bathroom.

"REDACTED" is Kavanaugh's self-admitted "black out drunk" buddy Mr Judge

The assault occurred in a suburban Maryland area home at a gathering that included me and four others.

Kavanaugh physically pushed me into a bedroom as I was headed for a bathroom up a short stair well from the living room. They locked the door and played loud music precluding any successful attempt to yell for help.

Kavanaugh was on top of me while laughing with REDACTED, who periodically jumped onto Kavanaugh. They both laughed as Kavanaugh tried to disrobe me in their highly inebriated state. With Kavanaugh's hand over my mouth I feared he may inadvertently kill me.

From across the room a very drunken REDACTED said mixed words to Kavanaugh ranging from "go for it" to "stop."

At one point when REDACTED jumped onto the bed the weight on me was substantial. The pile toppled, and the two scrapped with each other. After a few attempts to get away, I was able to take this opportune moment to get up and run across to a hallway bathroom. I locked the bathroom door behind me. Both loudly stumbled down the stair well at which point other persons at the house were talking with them. I exited the bathroom, ran outside of the house and went home.​

Read the letter Christine Blasey Ford sent accusing Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct - CNNPolitics

Do you not understand that all it takes is ONE who holds out on a vote prior to a hearing that this woman is willing to give.

Ok check, so we'll take that to mean you believe Heitkamp, Collins and Murkowski could be reelected if they rammed through an attempted rapist who would in a heartbeat, vote to overturn Roe?

Get real

God some of you people are mindless idiots. Women did not come forward with these sort of things until fairly recently. Perhaps you have heard of the "Me Too" movement (probably not) :rolleyes:

Get real

God some of you people are mindless idiots. Women did not come forward with these sort of things until fairly recently. Perhaps you have heard of the "Me Too" movement (probably not) :rolleyes:
yea, and "innocent until proven guilty" is a thing also, unless you are a child and demand your way and any accusation that will allow that is valid.

Nobody is going to put Brett Kavanaugh on trial or convict him of anything. But the fact of the matter is, when considering a lifetime appointment to the highest court in the land, it's fair to look at an entire life.
A DOCUMENTED entire life not some spur of the moment fabricated rewrite of history.

Get real

yea, and "innocent until proven guilty" is a thing also, unless you are a child and demand your way and any accusation that will allow that is valid.

Libs will pull out any lie to save their sacrament.....abortion.

Get real

Mr Kavanaugh is neither on trial nor will be be convicted of anything. This is a process by which we decide lifetime appointments to the highest court in the land.

Diane Feinstein Sat on Letter With Bogus Sexual Harassment Allegations Against Brett Kavanaugh for Months | LifeNews.com

So here Brett Kavanaugh was brought in to answer any and all questions and concerns, and the whole time Diane Feinstein sat on the letter about him assaulting that woman, that is, up until they are all ready to vote.

Really? How does that work exactly?

Democrats were ready to oppose whoever TRUMP nominated. They had signs all ready leaving a space to fill in the name of whoever was nominated. Makes me wonder if this accusation and all the veg details listing no date, or location including the medical notes which list no name as well, was this all on the ready to be used against anyone nominated if needed.

Forum List

Back