From crucifying Kavanaugh to defending Hamas: The Left’s hypocrisy about sexual violence

It’s a crime.
It’s a binary question.

Now tell us how many Hamas supporters are sitting in prison for violating a Federal crime.
Before you bullshit continues, post a link to proof that Hamas supporters have blocked Congress from voting.

Otherwise STFU!

:link:

I have no intention of wasting my time on that, but it is VERY telling that you still refuse to state your position on this conflict.
O.K., dumbass, I'll make this clear:

I fully support Israel.

Is that simple enough for you?

So what were they trying to do, exactly? Did they really think that they could stop Biden from becoming president by storming the building. If they did, that was an insurrection.
They were trying to be heard. And they were led into the building. It wasn't an insurrection, which by definition involves arms. These people were unarmed.

They were trying to be heard. And they were led into the building. It wasn't an insurrection, which by definition involves arms. These people were unarmed.
So why did they bring in the zip ties and the pepper spray?

They weren't invited in, they stormed the Capitol.

It was an insurrection. It was a half-ass insurrection, becuase Trump never did anything that wasn't half-assed.

Forum List

Back