Why did Feinstein sit on the Kavanaugh letter?

So now they are 5%? What happened to 15%? And you know damn well being in the lowest tax bracket that no amount of dividends would ever have affected you anyhow. You lost big time. That "hair trigger " of yours. But I have to ask again...is the danger over? Was that it? LOL THAT was what you screamed 'Warning" over?
How agonizing.

You IDIOT - 5% of investment every 6 months TAX FREE is what I get in the form of a check on most of my muni investments PLUS a percentage when you cash them in after x-amount of time.

The LAST one I sold, I made that PLUS around 10% (also tax free) at maturity. My guy at Edward Jones calls me from time to time to see if I want to cash in the good ones, because investors want them and they're sold out.

How "agonizing" it must be for YOU! :lol:

it's not up to me to 'prove' anything. but only a blind fool would admit it's all just hot air. like you have...
I have? Where? When? Show me.

Straw man. One of the many, many behaviors both ends share.

i'm paraphrasing.... it's not a straw man. where's the strawman? you have said in other words that although trump shoots off his mouth & is unconventional... you would like him to succeed.

how can he succeed if he's under investigation for a multitude of

A) violations of the constitution
B) been involved in & is currently a part of civil suits ( both for fraud & sexual harassment/ assault)
C) is a subject (soon to be a target) of an investigation dealing with the possibly of treason with a 'party' that for all intents & purposes are not only complicit, but actively engaged in the roooskie swamp.

because you don't it to true? well i don't want it to be true either that ... but only a blind fool thinks it's a hoax or 'nothing burger' & it will all be proven as such. maybe i shoulda said a poorly educated fool can still say that both sides are the same in an equal matter with any of the above. not with obama & not even when W. was in charge.

it's not up to me to 'prove' anything. but only a blind fool would admit it's all just hot air. like you have...

i'm paraphrasing.... it's not a straw man. where's the strawman? you have said in other words that although trump shoots off his mouth & is unconventional... you would like him to succeed.

B) involved in civil suits ( both for fraud & sexual harassment/ assault)
C) is a subject (soon to be a target) of an investigation dealing with the possibly of treason with a 'party' that for all intents & purposes are not only complicit, but actively engaged in the roooskie swamp.

because you don't it to true? well i don't want it to be true either that ... but only a blind fool thinks it's a hoax or 'nothing burger' & it will all be proven as such. maybe i shoulda said a poorly educated fool can still say that both sides are the same.
I'm hoping Trump succeeds despite himself. I always want the country to do well regardless of the political affiliation of the current temporary White House occupant. Unlike you, I'm not party over country.

Now, back to your ongoing intellectual dishonesty.

I've never said "both sides are the same". You literally can't help yourself. You literally can't be honest.

This is why trying to communicate with hardcore partisan ideologues online is pointless. You just make stuff up as you go.

B) been involved in & is currently a part of civil suits ( both for fraud & sexual harassment/ assault)

Easy. The bullshit investigations turn up shit, and fade away, and the country does well thanks to his America First policies.

because you don't it to true? well i don't want it to be true either that ... but only a blind fool thinks it's a hoax or 'nothing burger' & it will all be proven as such. maybe i shoulda said a poorly educated fool can still say that both sides are the same.
I'm hoping Trump succeeds despite himself. I always want the country to do well regardless of the political affiliation of the current temporary White House occupant. Unlike you, I'm not party over country.

I've never said "both sides are the same". You literally can't help yourself. You literally can't be honest.

This is why trying to communicate with hardcore partisan ideologues online is pointless. You just make stuff up as you go.

uh-huh. we had this convo b4 & at the risk of repeating myself- i'm pretty sure i have voted across the spectrum of party affiliations more than you have. putting treason aside, i do not want trump's agenda to succeed from women's health, to healthcare in general, to the environment, to our pathetic treatment of our long time allies to the preferred alliances with dictators. but you do? lol...congrats....

uh-huh. we had this convo b4 & at the risk of repeating myself- i'm pretty sure i have voted across the spectrum of party affiliations more than you have. putting treason aside, i do not want trump's agenda to succeed from women's health, to healthcare in general, to the environment, to our pathetic treatment of our long time allies to the preferred alliances with dictators. but you do? lol...congrats....

Treason?! lol!! You pathetic loser.

laughing-hysterically-gif-14.gif

tick tock cartoon boy.

images

tick tock cartoon boy.

images

My God, you're pathetic. I actually felt a little twinge of pity for you, right there.

Here, this might make you feel better.

1ec61bdb3efdd904798e5a8585b90528.jpg

^^^

tick tock cartoon boy.

images

My God, you're pathetic. I actually felt a little twinge of pity for you, right there.

^^^ trump's bitch ^^^
^^^ everybody's bitch ^^^

^^^

tick tock cartoon boy.

images

^^^ trump's bitch ^^^
^^^ snowflake ^^^

The Rs will bow down like a wet paper bag to the dems.

Do you not understand that all it takes is ONE who holds out on a vote prior to a hearing that this woman is willing to give.
In this case, there are SEVERAL
Not a matter of paper bags, wet OR dry - It is political reality.

Yes, because they're weak R's that bow to the dems.

Ok check, so we'll take that to mean you believe Heitkamp, Collins and Murkowski could be reelected if they rammed through an attempted rapist who would in a heartbeat, vote to overturn Roe?

Get real

Lol, was kavanaugh ever charged? Next.

God some of you people are mindless idiots. Women did not come forward with these sort of things until fairly recently. Perhaps you have heard of the "Me Too" movement (probably not) :rolleyes:

You need to explain the the large numbers of men in prison for rapes and sexual assault from years and years ago.

Go for it idiot.

^^^
tick tock cartoon boy.

images

^^^ trump's bitch ^^^
^^^ snowflake ^^^
^^^ snowflake's bitch ^^^

lol... defending cartoon boy makes me giggle. 2 deplorable ankle grabbers for the price of one... you make president tinkles proud.

^^^

^^^ trump's bitch ^^^
^^^ snowflake ^^^

lol... defending cartoon boy makes me giggle. 2 deplorable ankle grabbers for the price of one... you make president tinkles proud.
not defending shit.

mocking you.

there's a difference.

Do you not understand that all it takes is ONE who holds out on a vote prior to a hearing that this woman is willing to give.
In this case, there are SEVERAL
Not a matter of paper bags, wet OR dry - It is political reality.

Yes, because they're weak R's that bow to the dems.

Ok check, so we'll take that to mean you believe Heitkamp, Collins and Murkowski could be reelected if they rammed through an attempted rapist who would in a heartbeat, vote to overturn Roe?

Get real

Lol, was kavanaugh ever charged? Next.

God some of you people are mindless idiots. Women did not come forward with these sort of things until fairly recently. Perhaps you have heard of the "Me Too" movement (probably not) :rolleyes:

You need to explain the the large numbers of men in prison for rapes and sexual assault from years and years ago.

Go for it idiot.

Sorry, but there aren't that many convicted rapists from "years and years" ago still in prison. Conviction rates from "years and years" ago were more infinitesimal than they are now - largely because they went unreported. We are doing better now, but have a LONG way to go.

Out_Of_1000_Rapes%20122016.png

^^^
^^^ trump's bitch ^^^
^^^ snowflake ^^^

not defending shit.

mocking you.

there's a difference.

sure. 'mock' me for what? 'cause you agree with cartoon boy & he agrees with you or you woulda passed on by.

Forum List

Back