Why did Feinstein sit on the Kavanaugh letter?

Rush just said she now has a 2.9 teachers rating and a whole bunch of awfuls. She is a DemonRAT activist, get her QUICK to the subcommittee. If she won't show up before Thursdays vote. We KNOW FOR SURE she is a plant!.....Funny she can't even remember the date this supposedly happened....women REMEMBER EVERYTHING about a supposed attempted rape!

Lost me at "Rush just said ..." :lol:

Last edited:
Professor accusing Kavanaugh is radical SJW with some damning student reviews

It's true that Bill Clinton's liberal '90s apologists justified his sexual misconduct with the claim "Character doesn’t matter." It nonetheless does, and since Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh's confirmation hopes are being influenced by accusations that may speak to his character, it's only fair to examine the character of his accuser. And this woman, Palo Alto University psychology professor Christine Blasey Ford, is a radical social-justice warrior with some damning student reviews - including one from a person who wrote "I am honestly scared of her."

Ford's accusation goes back to her high-school days, in approximately 1982, when she would have been 15 and Kavanaugh 17. She claims that Kavanaugh laid on top of her and groped her while heavily intoxicated and that the incident ended when a friend of his, Mark Judge, jumped on both of them, sending them all tumbling (you can read a more thorough account here).

Whatever the truth of the matter, however, certainly true is that Ford is a radical leftist who'd be inclined to zealously oppose a Kavanaugh nomination. For example, Breitbart reports that she not only has attended anti-Trump events, but actually donned a pink "brain pu**y hat" for a 2017 anti-Trump march.

Just as telling, though, may be her student reviews. Consider the following screen grab of one of her reviews (now scrubbed) from the popular site Rate My Professors:

209140_5_.png

(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ...

There are NO reviews whatsoever on RateMyProfessors on Christine Blasey Ford at Palo Alto University.
She is a RESEARCH Psychologist
You have fallen for RW claptrap - unless of course you can link this review :)
Well, how about that, they actually a wiped WITH A CLOTH her 2.0 rating.... It's a miracle....scumbag liberals can do that!

How about it never existed, OR it was scrubbed by RateMyProfessor because they discovered it was posted for political reasons.

~~~~~

Christine Blasey Ford is a professor at Palo Alto University who teaches in a consortium with Stanford, training graduate students in clinical psychology. Her work has been widely published in academic journals.

Christine-Blasey-Ford-yearbook-photo-300x242.png

Christine Blasey Ford’s yearbook photo from Holton-Arms School.

An archive of her LinkedIn reveals that she has been a visiting professor at Pepperdine University, a research psychologist for Stanford’s Department of Psychiatry, and a professor at the Stanford School Of Medicine Collaborative Clinical Psychology Program.

Ford received her undergraduate degree at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. She then received a Master’s Degree in psychology at Pepperdine University, followed by a Ph.D. in Educational Psychology: Research Design at the USC. Finally, she received a Master’s in Education from Stanford.
Rush just said she now has a 2.9 teachers rating and a whole bunch of awfuls. She is a DemonRAT activist, get her QUICK to the subcommittee. If she won't show up before Thursdays vote. We KNOW FOR SURE she is a plant!.....Funny she can't even remember the date this supposedly happened....women REMEMBER EVERYTHING about a supposed attempted rape!

Yeah her teacher ratings all said basically the same thing..."this woman s crazy and lives in her own world".

We have been though this before. Remember how embarrassed and pissy you got when i pointed out a two year flat spot 2014 to 2016? I mean you really sucked your thumb! It was almost like market gyrations in the shoirt term mean little.

GAWD you're a dumb investor. EIGHT MONTHS is "short term" and not a trend to you?
The DJIA is FLATTER than a pancake and has been since last week of January.

2014-2016 was "flat" - as in 4,000 points? :rolleyes-41:

February 7, 2014

December 30, 2016

Get back to me when you grow a brain and Trump's stupid trade war starts paying off for ya. Mmmmk?

You cheery pick your dates again. There was indeed a two year flat spot. Ill show it to you (again :))

View attachment 216969

So tell us again how a flat spot of eight months is really really really bad?

Come on...admit it..you never owned a stock in your life.

I linked my dates between February of '14 and December of '16. Go back to bed please.

doesnt matter when you linked them. there was a flat spot there well over 8 months long. What do your "hair trigger" instincts say about that? Terrible wasnt? That huge flat spot right there in Barry Sowetos amazing performance?

FOUR THOUSAND POINTS is not flat. DJIA posted a 13.6 gain in 2016 alone.
A look back at the Dow's wild rise in 2016
Now go back to bed and stop trying to baffle me with bullshit

We have been though this before. Remember how embarrassed and pissy you got when i pointed out a two year flat spot 2014 to 2016? I mean you really sucked your thumb! It was almost like market gyrations in the shoirt term mean little.

GAWD you're a dumb investor. EIGHT MONTHS is "short term" and not a trend to you?

February 7, 2014

December 30, 2016

Dow Jones Industrial Average History (DJIA / Dow 30)

Get back to me when you grow a brain and Trump's stupid trade war starts paying off for ya. Mmmmk?

No its not. It is up 8% ytd. That isnt flat.

The DJIA? NO - it is NOT - Stop LYING and go back to bed
Dow Jones YTD Performance

More bad news for Trumptard bulls
Apple, Amazon lead Wall Street lower as tariffs loom

I didnt say the Dow Jones. I said the market. The dow jones are a subset of the market..an industrial subset. The market is up over 8%. Anyhow...how does that square with..."Warning!!!!! in 2-3 months the bubble will pop! Stand back I have a "hair trigger"?

love3.png

Diane Feinstein Sat on Letter With Bogus Sexual Harassment Allegations Against Brett Kavanaugh for Months | LifeNews.com

So here Brett Kavanaugh was brought in to answer any and all questions and concerns, and the whole time Diane Feinstein sat on the letter about him assaulting that woman, that is, up until they are all ready to vote.

Really? How does that work exactly?

The woman didn’t want to go public with the accusation. And who can blame her. There is nothing ahead for her but attacks and abuse.

She changed her mind. She hoped he would be stopped some other way. When it didn’t happen, she went public.
The woman didn't want to go public because she was a stone cold pussy-hat wearing liberal who lost a case judge Kavavaugh presided over a few years back.

February 7, 2014

December 30, 2016

You cheery pick your dates again. There was indeed a two year flat spot. Ill show it to you (again :))

View attachment 216969

So tell us again how a flat spot of eight months is really really really bad?

Come on...admit it..you never owned a stock in your life.

I linked my dates between February of '14 and December of '16. Go back to bed please.

doesnt matter when you linked them. there was a flat spot there well over 8 months long. What do your "hair trigger" instincts say about that? Terrible wasnt? That huge flat spot right there in Barry Sowetos amazing performance?

FOUR THOUSAND POINTS is not flat. DJIA posted a 13.6 gain in 2016 alone.
A look back at the Dow's wild rise in 2016
Now go back to bed and stop trying to baffle me with bullshit

So there was no flat spot in 2014 and 2015? You are going to deny the chart I just put up? Here..for your humiliation and edification ill put it up again.
Watch that "hair trigger" and remember..a "flat spot" deserves a "Warning!!!!" :)

love2.png

February 7, 2014

December 30, 2016

I didnt say the Dow Jones. I said the market. The dow jones are a subset of the market..an industrial subset. The market is up over 8%. Anyhow...how does that square with..."Warning!!!!! in 2-3 months the bubble will pop! Stand back I have a "hair trigger"?

View attachment 216974

And I was correct. Had I stayed in, I'd have LOST MONEY over the last 8.5 months.
Instead, I made tens of thousands

February 7, 2014

December 30, 2016

View attachment 216974

And I was correct. Had I stayed in, I'd have LOST MONEY over the last 8.5 months.

lol. No you weren't. (1) I am now convinced you have never bought or sold a share in your life. And (2) Your "Warning!!!! Market is overvalued Bubble will pop" was just silly.

LOL..and a "hair trigger" lol. When was that bubble going to pop again?

love3.png

February 7, 2014

December 30, 2016

View attachment 216974

Maybe you were having a "bad hair day" and were triggered by TDS...and conflated that into a "hair trigger"?

Warning!!!! Warning!!! :)

lol. No you weren't. (1) I am now convinced you have never bought or sold a share in your life. And (2) Your "Warning!!!! Market is overvalued Bubble will pop" was just silly.

View attachment 216976

The DOW took a 3,000 point dump in 3 months starting last week of January.
That is a bubble popping.
Dow Jones Industrial Average
I was correct - Now beat it

fly.png

View attachment 216976

The DOW took a 3,000 point dump in 3 months starting last week of January.
That is a bubble popping.
Dow Jones Industrial Average
I was correct - Now beat it

fly.png

Warning Will Robinson...the markets are overvalued and will pop and we will all die!!!!!!..(and then recover a few months later.) Damn those popped bubbles...the market should never gyrate!

Sheesh. Let this be a lesson to anyone taking advice from nuts on the internet about market timing.

love3.png

Last edited:
Warning Will Rogers...the markets are overvalued and will pop and we will all die!!!!!!..(and then recover a few months later.) Damn those popped bubbles...the market should never gyrate!

Sheesh. Let this be a lesson to anyone taking advice from nuts on the internet about market timing.

Hope you enjoyed your 3,000 point dump as I cashed my 3-5% dividend checks every 6 months. :)

Warning Will Rogers...the markets are overvalued and will pop and we will all die!!!!!!..(and then recover a few months later.) Damn those popped bubbles...the market should never gyrate!

Hope you enjoyed your 3,000 point dump as I cashed my 3-5% dividend checks every 6 months. :)

lol. No you didnt. You dont own anything.

And yes I enjoyed the "oh my god the bubble is popping". And my dividend checks kept coming. I didnt lose a penny..since I didnt sell anything.
Before you ever buy your first stocks you should take some kind of course. It will teach you that dividends keep coming...and there is no loss without selling into a loss. It may even suggest that buying on a dip can be profitable.
But yes I enjoyed that catastrophic "dump".

"The bubble will pop in two to three months!" lol

Uh, DOTR, it was Will Robinson, not Rogers. Back to the Kavanaugh letter, didja know Ford went to the Washington Post too, back in July with that letter? Judge Kavanaugh’s background has been thoroughly vetted by the FBI on six different occasions throughout his decades of public service, and no such allegation ever surfaced. Moreover, though Senator Feinstein knew about the allegation, she never asked a question about it during his confirmation hearings. We're talking an accusation over a serious offense, and Feinstein says nothing to nobody until the last minute? What we have here is a smear job, and an absolute and total travesty.

So to be clear...that "bubble" has "popped" thus activating your "hair trigger" and we are all safe now?

love3.png

And yes I enjoyed the "oh my god the bubble is popping". And my dividend checks kept coming. I didnt lose a penny..since I didnt sell anything.
Before you ever buy your first stocks you should take some kind of course. It will teach you that dividends keep coming...and there is no loss without selling into a loss. It may even suggest that buying on a dip can be profitable.

It actually took less than a month to begin a 3,000 point slide when I said that.
I underestimated Trump's idiocy.

And oh btw - my dividend checks are TAX FREE :)
Learn something:
How To Get 5% Dividends Tax Free

Uh, DOTR, it was Will Robinson, not Rogers.

Now thats funny. Both my doing it and your kind correction :) Fixed.

Back to the Kavanaugh letter, didja know Ford went to the Washington Post too, back in July? Judge Kavanaugh’s background has been thoroughly vetted by the FBI on six different occasions throughout his decades of public service, and no such allegation ever surfaced. Moreover, though Senator Feinstein knew about the allegation, she never asked a question about it during his confirmation hearings. We're talking an accusation over a serious offense, and Feinstein says nothing to nobody until the last minute? What we have here is a smear job, and an absolute and total travesty.

Yes we do (have a smear job). They held it in reserve because it was something that fails under close scrutiny. Best used at the last moment to kill momentum. They have always done this. The Anita Hill accusations came AFTER the Senate hearings closed..and they were decades old as well. Its simply a last minute attempt to delay.

The good thing is we will get Kavenaugh AND have plenty of footage from this farce for the mid terms.

It actually took less than a month to begin a 3,000 point slide when I said that.
I underestimated Trump's idiocy.

And oh btw - my dividend checks are TAX FREE :)
Learn something:
How To Get 5% Dividends Tax Free

So now they are 5%? What happened to 15%? And you know damn well being in the lowest tax bracket that no amount of dividends would ever have affected you anyhow. You lost big time. That "hair trigger " of yours. But I have to ask again...is the danger over? Was that it? LOL THAT was what you screamed 'Warning" over?
How agonizing.

Uh, DOTR, it was Will Robinson, not Rogers. Back to the Kavanaugh letter, didja know Ford went to the Washington Post too, back in July with that letter? Judge Kavanaugh’s background has been thoroughly vetted by the FBI on six different occasions throughout his decades of public service, and no such allegation ever surfaced. Moreover, though Senator Feinstein knew about the allegation, she never asked a question about it during his confirmation hearings. We're talking an accusation over a serious offense, and Feinstein says nothing to nobody until the last minute? What we have here is a smear job, and an absolute and total travesty.

And no I did not know Ford had been to the FBI. I did know he was fully vetted though. Never fully anal probed enough for these whackjobs I suppose.

And no I did not know Ford had been to the FBI. I did know he was fully vetted though. Never fully anal probed enough for these whackjobs I suppose.

Didn't mean to imply that Ford went to the FBI, she went to the Washington Post instead, in addition to Feinstein and her House Rep(D). It was Feinstein who went to the FBI. This accusation isn't going to go anywhere, there's absolutely nothing in the way of evidence and no other woman has stepped forward to accuse Kavanaugh of anything. Although I wouldn't be surprised if that doesn't happen in the next few days before the final Senate vote. Will any of the GOP Senators bail out? Guess we'll soon see.

Forum List

Back