Why did climate scientists emit 30,000 tonnes of C02 this weekend?

"You must stop driving
You must stop eating meat
You must stop flying
You must stop having kids
Its for our grandkids that we shouldnt have in the first place!
Now, excuse me while i fly to see my 9 kids eating filet mignon contemplating which SUV i will rent when i land."

Because they don’t believe in the bullshit manmade climate crap either.

To bad you linked to a guy who feels just the opposite.

"burning fossil fuel is destroying the life support systems on our planet."

"It turns out that, hour for hour, there’s no better way to warm the planet than to fly."

"I saw too clearly the harm it was doing to the world’s children, to all the beings on our planet. I haven’t flown since 2012, nor have I wanted to."

"I’m not alone. Over 400 academics have signed a petition at flyingless.org, and a few Earth scientists have joined me in telling their stories at noflyclimatesci.org. Together, we’re pushing for increased use of web-based and regional meetings, more remote support from the AGU, and more support from our academic institutions, which ostensibly exist to make the world a better place."

"It turns out that, hour for hour, there’s no better way to warm the planet than to fly."

"I saw too clearly the harm it was doing to the world’s children, to all the beings on our planet. I haven’t flown since 2012, nor have I wanted to."

"I’m not alone. Over 400 academics have signed a petition at flyingless.org, and a few Earth scientists have joined me in telling their stories at noflyclimatesci.org. Together, we’re pushing for increased use of web-based and regional meetings, more remote support from the AGU, and more support from our academic institutions, which ostensibly exist to make the world a better place."
So? A reporter at the Guardian believes in the myth. Film at 11.

If they were serious about their concerns, then why not video conference their meetings. Actions speak a lot louder than words...

If only there was a way of communicating voice and images across the airwaves.....

Why did climate scientists emit 30,000 tonnes of C02 this weekend? | Peter Kalmus
They do that to make it worse.

The more the choir repeats everything they tell them, the more power and control they have and thus more money.

It's bizarre how leftist just assume scientist are good people who have never been wrong.

So they traveled to an important Fall meeting.

How horrid! :rolleyes-41:
Important? How so? What did they obtain that could not be obtained via email and Skype?

Spin for us.

Climate deniers aren't worthy of explanations ;-)
climate denier?
WTF does that even mean?
That means someone so ignorant that they don't know basic physics, and are totally ignorant of what is happening with the cryosphere, and extreme weather events. Or out right lying bastards.

So they traveled to an important Fall meeting.

How horrid! :rolleyes-41:
They fly to a bunch of meetings all year.
It doesnt surprise me you ignore the hypocrisy.

Since you don't Believe that CO2 is harmful - why would it matter to you :dunno:
CO2 is required for life, science moron.
Salt is required for life. So why don't you just down a quart of it at your next meal? A real fucking dumb argument, worthy of a room temperature IQ.

So? A reporter at the Guardian believes in the myth. Film at 11.

No. Kalmus works with NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory.

Apology coming second Tuesday of next week.

Forum List

Back