Why did climate scientists emit 30,000 tonnes of C02 this weekend?

If you dont know the why's by now you're a hopeless moron.

:lame2:

o-POT-MEET-KETTLE-570.jpg

So you mean to tell me you've followed the climate change/globull warming scam for this long and you have no idea as to why the opponents of the scam disagree with your faked reports?
Why do you even bother coming here?

Opponents of the global warming initiatives don't agree because they would rather believe the Republican Party & Rush Limbaugh & the fossil fuel spokespeople than real scientists.

There is no other excuse.
More man made emissions => More Greenhouse gases => More greenhouse effect => warmier temperatures.

Yes it is that fucking simple.
Everyone knows it’s bullshit. The scientists fly all around the world to conferences, DiCaprio flies 8,000 miles in his private jet to get an environmental award and flies Home the next day, Al Gore and his 10K sq ft home, etc etc etc.

Because they don’t believe in the bullshit manmade climate crap either.

If only there was a way of communicating voice and images across the airwaves.....

Why did climate scientists emit 30,000 tonnes of C02 this weekend? | Peter Kalmus

Climate scientists are not calling for an end to the burning of fossil fuels. They are asking for reasonable reductions in emissions
Reasonable reductions in emissions?
Like using Skype instead of emitting 30,000 tons of carbon into the atmosphere?

Call me when those saying it’s a crisis start acting like it’s a crisis.
I guess you were never at a conference and got to meet & discuss important aspects with other experts.

Suggesting Skype is just stupid.
So no reason for anyone to change their lifestyle then.

So you mean to tell me you've followed the climate change/globull warming scam for this long and you have no idea as to why the opponents of the scam disagree with your faked reports?

Take your anti-science gobbledygook and shove it deep and tight Gomer :wink:
Tell us again how people can change sex at a whim, Mr Science Lover.

More ignorance. Is there no limit to just how stupid you can get. Some people are born with the mind of one sex & the body of another. Some are born with a brain that makes the sames sex attractive. Sometimes it takes time for a person to realize this with society's pressure to be heterosexual. Especially with all the right wing bigots running about.

The truth is they hide their true being to better fit into our society where some punish homosexuality & transgenderism.

Opponents of the global warming initiatives don't agree because they would rather believe the Republican Party & Rush Limbaugh & the fossil fuel spokespeople than real scientists.

More man made emissions => More Greenhouse gases => More greenhouse effect => warmier temperatures.

Everyone knows it’s bullshit. The scientists fly all around the world to conferences, DiCaprio flies 8,000 miles in his private jet to get an environmental award and flies Home the next day, Al Gore and his 10K sq ft home, etc etc etc.
Who sasid we won;t be able to fly in the future?
In winning that award, DiCaprio 's actions help save far far far more in emissions.

And for Al Gore's home it mean nothing how big it is,\ It matters how it is heated & powdered. Gore uses geothermal HVAC & buys electric from renewable green sources. I can drive 100,000 miles a year in an electric car recharged by a solar panel & not add any emissions.

This is the problem with asshole deniers like you. You can't fucking think. You are ignorant of the facts & you have zero concept of the science. A pack of dumbasses running in circles having a fit about something you don't know shit about.

If only there was a way of communicating voice and images across the airwaves.....

Why did climate scientists emit 30,000 tonnes of C02 this weekend? | Peter Kalmus

Climate scientists are not calling for an end to the burning of fossil fuels. They are asking for reasonable reductions in emissions

I guess you were never at a conference and got to meet & discuss important aspects with other experts.

Logic avoids you like Trump avoids the truth.

The results of that conference will far outweigh the results from some fucked up Skpe event with hundreds of people. Why don't you just tell the boss that you are going to stay home & communicate solely by Skpe.

More ignorance. Is there no limit to just how stupid you can get. Some people are born with the mind of one sex & the body of another. Some are born with a brain that makes the sames sex attractive. Sometimes it takes time for a person to realize this with society's pressure to be heterosexual. Especially with all the right wing bigots running about.

The truth is they hide their true being to better fit into our society where some punish homosexuality & transgenderism.
No, What do you have shit for brains? LOL

Who sasid we won;t be able to fly in the future?
In winning that award, DiCaprio 's actions help save far far far more in emissions.

And for Al Gore's home it mean nothing how big it is,\ It matters how it is heated & powdered. Gore uses geothermal HVAC & buys electric from renewable green sources. I can drive 100,000 miles a year in an electric car recharged by a solar panel & not add any emissions.

This is the problem with asshole deniers like you. You can't fucking think. You are ignorant of the facts & you have zero concept of the science. A pack of dumbasses running in circles having a fit about something you don't know shit about.
Algore is full of shit...

People changing sex on a whim. Today I’m Sue, tomorrow Stu. Next week who knows. How scientific.

The results of that conference will far outweigh the results from some fucked up Skpe event with hundreds of people. Why don't you just tell the boss that you are going to stay home & communicate solely by Skpe.
You were at the conference?

Typical leftardism - the little people must comply, the elites do as they please.

No,it's actually not that simple.
The moment the real reason for carbon taxes came to light that was it for me. The final nail in the coffin I guess you could say.

Because liberal pathological liars don't even believe their own bullshit. Every SINGLE ONE of these global-warming celebrities/politicians love to constantly, frivolously fly all over the world on their own private jets - releasing tons and tons and tons of greenhouse CO2 into the atmosphere. What the fuck do these liberal wraiths THINK comes out the back of a jet engine? The Febreeze air freshener they use on airline upholstery?

Even if their global warming alarmist bullshit WERE real, who cares? The planet's climate has changed god knows how many times and its life-ecosystem has always adapted to the new conditions every time. The real motive is the liberals' self-hating-American need to make the lives of fellow Americans as difficult as possible.

The moment the real reason for carbon taxes came to light that was it for me. The final nail in the coffin I guess you could say.
So, you are too cheap to help out your children & grandchildren?

Because liberal pathological liars don't even believe their own bullshit. Every SINGLE ONE of these global-warming celebrities/politicians love to constantly, frivolously fly all over the world on their own private jets - releasing tons and tons and tons of greenhouse CO2 into the atmosphere. What the fuck do these liberal wraiths THINK comes out the back of a jet engine? The Febreeze air freshener they use on airline upholstery?

Even if their global warming alarmist bullshit WERE real, who cares? The planet's climate has changed god knows how many times and its life-ecosystem has always adapted to the new conditions every time. The real motive is the liberals' self-hating-American need to make the lives of fellow Americans as difficult as possible.

Yet another dumbass denier.

Yes the climate always changes but man is increasing the amount of greenhouse gases above where they would be normally. I guess that is too complicated for your tiny mind to comprehend.

Climate Deniers are dumber than shit.

Yes the climate always changes but man is increasing the amount of greenhouse gases above where they would be normally. I guess that is too complicated for your tiny mind to comprehend.

Man is part of nature, Dufus.

Typical leftardism - the little people must comply, the elites do as they please.
I've been to conferences.

They have great value when working among hundreds of people from multiple countries.

Look dickbreath, you can't claim man has no effect & then claim he does.

If you walk down the street & a terrorists beheads you, is that a natural death?

You're a God damn ass.

I've been to conferences.

They have great value when working among hundreds of people from multiple countries.
No reason for anyone in the world to change habits, we all have good reasons for doing what we do.

Look dickbreath, you can't claim man has no effect & then claim he does.

If you walk down the street & a terrorists beheads you, is that a natural death?

You're a God damn ass.
People control the weather!
Embrace the warming and stop fearing change. Most prolific period of life on earth was when palm trees grew in Alaska.

So, you are too cheap to help out your children & grandchildren?

Dont have either.
I do however have Niece who wont be hurting for anything.

And besides.
How exactly is a massive transfer of wealth from the US to a bunch of third world countries going to help my Niece?

Forum List

Back