Why did climate scientists emit 30,000 tonnes of C02 this weekend?

Well then dumbass you better listen to Obama who told his African people STOP USING AC as the pos skirted away in his JET. which was air conditioned by the way lfao. gawd ur fkrs are so lame.

NO CARS, AIR CONDITIONING OR BIG HOUSES IN AFRICA... BECAUSE GLOBAL WARMING...

He was correct - You remain a maroon

I think the only "maroon" here is you, you fucking idiot.

I may or may not be an idiot, but MindWars is a loonspud deluxe :tinfoil:

loonspud
I first came across this word on Urban75 (online community based in Brixton, London). It's a colourful way of describing someone who's particularly mad in a tinfoil hat sort of way. The origins of this word are not known to me.

synonym: mentalist
People who believe the royal family are lizards must be fruitloop loonspuds deluxe.

1) "average" look it up.
2) It does not need to be as accurate as today's devices to know what it was.
3) Greenhouse effect is a fact. It is one factor of many
4) CO2 levels have been shown to effect temperatures but it is just one fasctor than can be overshadowed by other factors such as solar cycles, etc
5) Based on what?
6-7) It is a range. It is like predicting hurricane effects. Don't they look at , say, the storm surge as 3-8 feet & warn based on that 8 feet possibility? The purpose is to prepare for those worse conditions. These models predict a range of effects. Now you can say gee a 3 for surge I'm staying in my home & then drown because the 8 feet surge happened. Or you can protect your family & prepare for the worse.
8) the effects could be devastating if we opt for the Trump/Republican plan & reverse our present course. Is that what you think is best? Why? Why would you put your future generations at risk? For what gain?

9_ Deniers are dumber than shit. Period.
Dave, do you have a background in science?
Yes. Don't pretend you do.
I'm an engineer. Been doing it for over 30 years. What do you do?
That explains it. An Engineer.
What would you like to pretend you do, Dave?

I spent my life in manufacturing & business. But I have taught engineering students. More like tradesmen than scientists.

Only one teeny tiny question liberals have never been able to answer.

Climate change in the 3.9 billion years of this planets life BEFORE man or any of our ancestors ever stepped foot on it.

Five_Myr_Climate_Change.png

5.5 million years of data. Climate has been changing like a mutha fucka the whole time. We've only been on this planet a few thousand years. So who the fuck caused the change before us? And why are we solely to blame now?

Answers? Or more crickets?

There are many factors. Natural changes happen over a long time.

Fact: Man has increased the amount of CO2 in our atmosphere.

The amount of CO2 is a factor in determining our climate.

The bulk of the changes we see now are due to this increase in CO2.

Pull your head of of your ass sometime & become better informed.

Dave, do you have a background in science?
Yes. Don't pretend you do.
I'm an engineer. Been doing it for over 30 years. What do you do?
That explains it. An Engineer.
What would you like to pretend you do, Dave?

I spent my life in manufacturing & business. But I have taught engineering students. More like tradesmen than scientists.
I'm not hearing a lot of science background, Dave. Are you sure you want to be so uppity on this subject? I've spent quite a bit of time educating myself on it. Starting with the fundamentals.

Climate change in the 3.9 billion years of this planets life BEFORE man or any of our ancestors ever stepped foot on it.

5.5 million years of data. Climate has been changing like a mutha fucka the whole time. We've only been on this planet a few thousand years. So who the fuck caused the change before us? And why are we solely to blame now?

Fact: Man has increased CO2. Yes. True.

Opinion: The amount of CO2 is a factor in determining our climate.

Opinion: The bulk of the changes we see now are due to this increase in CO2

Correlation does not equal causation.

So I will repeat my question:

What caused climate change billions of years before man, and how has this changed in the last 200 years where magically it's man and only man that is causing climate change?

Last edited:

Fact: Man has increased CO2. Yes. True.

Opinion: The amount of CO2 is a factor in determining our climate.

Opinion: The bulk of the changes we see now are due to this increase in CO2

Correlation does not equal causation.

So I will repeat my question:

What caused climate change billions of years before man, and how has this changed in the last 200 years where magically it's man and only man that is causing climate change?
This is why deniers are all dumber than shit.

The CO2 being a factor in our climate is a FACT. A God damn FACT.

The vast majority of climate scientists say the man's emissions are a leading contributor to our current change Now, you can call that an opinion all you want but I;ll take that opinion certainly over Trump, Limbaugh, Breitbart or whatever source you want to cite. Scientific based research says it does but I guess when you Trumpettes can't use the words "scientific based, you don't what WTF science is.

If more CO2 increases the greenhouse effect which causers higher temperatures, then it is not correlation.MMGE|W denbiers are dumber than shit. You just proved it again.

You: "Gee I don't know what could cause this raphid increase in temperature"
Me: Increased greenhouse gas emissions from man's activities
You: "Gee I don;t know what could cause this rapid increase in temperature."

It's like you wondering why you are so fat. I tell you it is the 10 big macs you eat every day. You say that's just correlation.

Forum List

Back