Why did climate scientists emit 30,000 tonnes of C02 this weekend?

"You must stop driving
You must stop eating meat
You must stop flying
You must stop having kids
Its for our grandkids that we shouldnt have in the first place!
Now, excuse me while i fly to see my 9 kids eating filet mignon contemplating which SUV i will rent when i land."
Oh My God. The stupidity of you deniers has no end.

No one said we can't drive but rather we drive high MPG or electric vehicles.
No one said to stop flying. We should look at less emissions of these planes.
No one said to stop having kids although I wish you ignorant fucks would quit spreading that "moron" gene you all have.
If you have your own grandchild that's incest you stupid shit.

I used to drive a 22 mpg truck as my only vehicle. When time came to look at a replacement, I bought a 45 mpg car & kept my truck for truck stuff. I save a pile of money on fuel & cut my emission.

I heat & cool my home with geothermal HVAC cutting another huge chuck of emissions.

I pay extra to buy a portion of my electricity from green sources.

I cut my emissions by over 50%

See, I give a shit about futrue generations.

You condemn your own children to a more difficult life,. What a POS parent you are.

'

So they traveled to an important Fall meeting.

How horrid! :rolleyes-41:
Important? How so? What did they obtain that could not be obtained via email and Skype?

Spin for us.

Climate deniers aren't worthy of explanations ;-)
climate denier?
WTF does that even mean?

It means you are a God damn idiot for denying that climate change is occurring & man is mostly responsible.

Important? How so? What did they obtain that could not be obtained via email and Skype?

Spin for us.

climate denier?
WTF does that even mean?

It means you are a God damn idiot for denying that climate change is occurring & man is mostly responsible.
Yes, i can see how that explains away the term "climate denier"....
Of course the climate is changing. It is has always changed. IS man doing it? IDK no proof of it what-so-ever. Just fills in holes and uses "models" HA

"You must stop driving
You must stop flying
Now, excuse me while i fly to see my 9 kids eating filet mignon contemplating which SUV i will rent when i land."

No one said to stop having kids although I wish you ignorant fucks would quit spreading that "moron" gene you all have.

I used to drive a 22 mpg truck as my only vehicle. When time came to look at a replacement, I bought a 45 mpg car & kept my truck for truck stuff. I save a pile of money on fuel & cut my emission.

I heat & cool my home with geothermal HVAC cutting another huge chuck of emissions.

You condemn your own children to a more difficult life,. What a POS parent you are.

'
:lol:

They fly to a bunch of meetings all year.
It doesnt surprise me you ignore the hypocrisy.

Since you don't Believe that CO2 is harmful - why would it matter to you :dunno:
CO2 is required for life, science moron.
Wow, not this stupid argument.

How about to spend some time in a sealed room full of CO2.

Higher CO2 does encourage plant growth. However, plants grown with this high CO2 have been shown to be less nutritious

CO2 rise also raising the temperatures & plants growth slows when temps gets too high.

Right now, corn will lose of a percentage of its production every day the temp climbs over 90/95 degrees.

I wish you fucking idiots would get better informed and listening to Rush Limbaugh & Captain Bone Spur ain't education.

Spin for us.

climate denier?
WTF does that even mean?

Yes, i can see how that explains away the term "climate denier"....
Of course the climate is changing. It is has always changed. IS man doing it? IDK no proof of it what-so-ever. Just fills in holes and uses "models" HA
There is plenty of proof. Pull your head out of you ass & get informed.

Higher greenhouse gases in our atmosphere increases the greenhouse effect which raises temperature.
This is a proven fact.

Furthermore,. we can actually measure the amount of CO2 in our atmosphere & document the increase.

We can trace that increase back to man made emissions.

Why are you such a dumbfuck?

"You must stop driving
You must stop flying

'
:lol:

Ignorance is not funny. Your stupidity combined with the stupidity of your uneducated ilk put Trump & the Republicans in powre & they are backing away from measures to help reduce global warming.

That affects MY family you fucking asshole & that ain't funny.

here is plenty of proof. Pull your head out of you ass & get informed.

Higher greenhouse gases in our atmosphere increases the greenhouse effect which raises temperature.
This is a proven fact.

Furthermore,. we can actually measure the amount of CO2 in our atmosphere & document the increase.

We can trace that increase back to man made emissions.

Why are you such a dumbfuck?

Dave, your efforts are outstanding but don't bother discussing climate change with rubes. Not believing in science, they don't fuking care that 95% of peer reviewed studies by climate scientists say that the primary causes are manmade.

They're good little soldiers for Koch Industries and happy little goose-steppers.

Last edited:
If you dont know the why's by now you're a hopeless moron.

:lame2:

o-POT-MEET-KETTLE-570.jpg

So you mean to tell me you've followed the climate change/globull warming scam for this long and you have no idea as to why the opponents of the scam disagree with your faked reports?
Why do you even bother coming here?

Take your anti-science gobbledygook and shove it deep and tight Gomer :wink:

So you mean to tell me you've followed the climate change/globull warming scam for this long and you have no idea as to why the opponents of the scam disagree with your faked reports?

Take your anti-science gobbledygook and shove it deep and tight Gomer :wink:
Tell us again how people can change sex at a whim, Mr Science Lover.

Because they don’t believe in the bullshit manmade climate crap either.

If only there was a way of communicating voice and images across the airwaves.....

Why did climate scientists emit 30,000 tonnes of C02 this weekend? | Peter Kalmus

Climate scientists are not calling for an end to the burning of fossil fuels. They are asking for reasonable reductions in emissions
Reasonable reductions in emissions?
Like using Skype instead of emitting 30,000 tons of carbon into the atmosphere?

Call me when those saying it’s a crisis start acting like it’s a crisis.

If you dont know the why's by now you're a hopeless moron.

:lame2:

o-POT-MEET-KETTLE-570.jpg

Opponents of the global warming initiatives don't agree because they would rather believe the Republican Party & Rush Limbaugh & the fossil fuel spokespeople than real scientists.

There is no other excuse.
More man made emissions => More Greenhouse gases => More greenhouse effect => warmier temperatures.

Yes it is that fucking simple.

Because they don’t believe in the bullshit manmade climate crap either.

If only there was a way of communicating voice and images across the airwaves.....

Why did climate scientists emit 30,000 tonnes of C02 this weekend? | Peter Kalmus

Climate scientists are not calling for an end to the burning of fossil fuels. They are asking for reasonable reductions in emissions
Reasonable reductions in emissions?
Like using Skype instead of emitting 30,000 tons of carbon into the atmosphere?

Call me when those saying it’s a crisis start acting like it’s a crisis.
I guess you were never at a conference and got to meet & discuss important aspects with other experts.

Suggesting Skype is just stupid.

Forum List

Back